Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
I was going to edit some text for this update, make a quick sorta temp patch, but not being a modder, I'm not sure how to change 'brit' to 'mom' or whether that'd make sense, story wise.

Plus looking at the text for version 26, it's going to need A LOT of corrections to make sense this time.

Give gigan or whoever does, time guys.

Last edited:

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
I've read somewhere that fattrapper will work on this patch and another thread will be created. Is that still true? I hope so. Plz when/if it will happen post the link of that thread here. Thanks to gigan for his hard work!

Reactions: belovedeggs

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
gigan

Any chance you could give this patch another go? The game will be finished after the next update, so there's just this version and one more to go before the game no longer needs patching anymore.

Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
gigan

Any chance you could give this patch another go? The game will be finished after the next update, so there's just this version and one more to go before the game no longer needs patching anymore.
Ohhh shit the game is nearly finished? Hell yeah, this is one of the few games that I wanted to wait for the final version to play, I think the last version I played was 0.12

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I could not even play the current version without patch. Every time the father speaks my game breaks and nobody in the game thread answered me :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I even tried with the chapter selection of the game with no patch without success.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This sucks if you've been playing with patch so far. Playing without it will break the immersion

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Holy fuck guys, just give him a few days. He commented today that he will probably start with it tomorrow or the day after...

Somehow people have the time to comment here about how it is abandoned and that its sad, but don't have the time to read the OP where it says that fattrapper will continue it.

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
So, being stuck at home I decided to edit the relevant script to reflect the incest theme that many enjoy. This is the first time I have ever done something like this and it was a much bigger challenge than i anticipated. You can't just rename characters because many of the convo's reflect a non-incest path. So those convo's have to be changed too... Anyway I have tested it to destruction and it works fine... It's not a mod per se but a replacement script.

Instructions: Find Ver26.rpy in the game folder cut and paste it somewhere safe then paste this script into the game folder.