Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So none of you had problems either when the father speaks?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
i will test it for you.but i must first download the game
Thank you so much!!!! I truly appreciate it but as long as you download the game for you!! Feels like too much trouble just for helping me.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you so much!!!! I truly appreciate it but as long as you download the game for you!!
you´re welcome.Actualy at the moment i download the game to test it for you.Did you install the patch or has you the problems with the original game?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ayhsel did

you´re welcome.Actualy at the moment i download the game to test it for you.Did you install the patch or has you the problems with the original game?
It was with the original game. But I have just replaced the ver26.rpy with the one posted above and that fixed it. So I am guessing there was something wrong with my download?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It was with the original game. But I have just replaced the ver26.rpy and that fixed it. So I am guessing there was something wrong with my download?
do you mean the ver26.rpy what Teflonmike post here? i don´t think that this is a corrupt download.It looks like something in the game code.Could you maybe give me a savegame before the crash comes so i can direct test this?

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
who sayd that he will probably on the patch? i didn´t say that.
fattrapper himself, on his profile page when asked. I never implied you said anything, since I even mention him, and not you, in the comment you quoted...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
fattrapper himself, on his profile page when asked. I never implied you said anything, since I even mention him, and not you, in the comment you quoted lol...
i was just curious and didn't want to attack you with this. i just wondered because i didn't read anything about it here in the thread

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
i was just curious and didn't want to attack you with this. i just wondered because i didn't read anything about it here in the thread
No worries, didn't feel attacked. But i guess my reply reads a bit weird now that I read it again :D Didn't mean to sound defensive like that.

Reactions: gigan

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
do you mean the ver26.rpy what Teflonmike post here? i don´t think that this is a corrupt download.It looks like something in the game code.Could you maybe give me a savegame before the crash comes so i can direct test this?
Specifically it was like this. I downloaed both the gallery unlocked and the regular version from the OP of the game. And using the chapter selection or saved, which I am attaching here, when the father spoke it would break showing this code

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried several time in different game folders in my PC, and always the same message.

So I erase the game folder but not the zip files. When I saw the ver26.rpy version today, I again decompressed the game and install it with the ver26.rpy. This time, the game worked well. So I thought that was what fixed it. But just to check after your last comment, I tried again with the original ver26.rpy and again this works. I have no idea why now works and why yesterday did not.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I tried several time in different game folders in my PC, and always the same message.

So I erase the game folder but not the zip files. When I saw the ver26.rpy version today, I again decompressed the game and install it with the ver26.rpy. This time, the game worked well. So I thought that was what fixed it. But just to check after your last comment, I tried again with the original ver26.rpy and again this works. I have no idea why now works and why yesterday did not.
ok that is very wired.Thanks for the save.I don´t have become this error.I played the the game without mods.As long as it works for you now.I have no idea why this error came by you

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ok that is very wired.Thanks for the save.I don´t have become this error.I played the the game without mods.As long as it works for you now.I have no idea why this error came by you
Indeed is weird. Cause I am using the same zip files I downloaded yesterday and the same computer. And even more, yesterday I decompressed it several times and did not worked. Now it does.. totally random XD

Thank you so much for you help though! I appreciate is, specially given that you were pretty much done with the game.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Indeed is weird. Cause I am using the same zip files I downloaded yesterday and the same computer. And even more, yesterday I decompressed it several times and did not worked. Now it does.. totally random XD

Thank you so much for you help though! I appreciate is, specially given that you were pretty much done with the game.
you´re welcome.i came home for 57 minutes from my work and i have read then your comment and i was thinking that i can maybe help you with that

Reactions: Ayhsel

muumi

Nov 25, 2017
Hi, maybe a far fetched question.

The game saves the save games in the game\saves and also in
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FreeloadingFamily-1510492665

When you tried the game the first time and it broke and worked just fine after a reinstall and after the next tries.

Could the game save something to the roaming folder after the gaming session where the game didn't brake.
Then read that state after your "fresh" install?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi, maybe a far fetched question.

The game saves the save games in the game\saves and also in
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FreeloadingFamily-1510492665

When you tried the game the first time and it broke and worked just fine after a reinstall and after the next tries.

Could the game save something to the roaming folder after the gaming session where the game didn't brake.
Then read that state after your "fresh" install?
what do you mean with "broke"? the game creates file "persistent" after the first start or when you saved the first time there

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Having some trouble copying the script that was posted earlier into the game file, can someone explain it to me, I copied the whole thing but it is not giving me the option to paste it in the folder, not so tech savvy here.

apropos

Oct 20, 2017
Having some trouble copying the script that was posted earlier into the game file, can someone explain it to me, I copied the whole thing but it is not giving me the option to paste it in the folder, not so tech savvy here.
when you copy and paste it, be sure to remove the string of numbers before the file name.

umb3

Mar 30, 2019
does the ver26.rpy patch the whole game or just the last update? (i think so but may as well just ask)