Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family: Incest Mod [v0.12] [bas & gigan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Hopefully we get an update for 0.16?
I tried 0.15 with an older version of the patch/mod last time, but the dialogue was just weird.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hopefully we get an update for 0.16?
I tried 0.15 with an older version of the patch/mod last time, but the dialogue was just weird.
have you tried my update? this is for the version 0.15

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Just played through 16 with the mod and it was ok for the most part. Couple of spots where the dialogue is a little off.

Also, why does Hailey keep referring to her Brother in law as Dad? Is that from the Mod or from the original text from FFCreations

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
It kinda sucks that Modders have to work SO hard to fix Patroen's Enc3st ban. I Really like the games/VN's that allow you to enter the character's names and relationship's at the start. For example she is your: Landlady or mo_... OR she is your: Roomate or sis_...
I'm sure it a lot of forethought to write the dialog to allow these options. As far as the Aunt being introduced to your sister, the dialog could be "You remember my Roomate (Sister) Alice?" .

Good job Modders!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Just played through 16 with the mod and it was ok for the most part. Couple of spots where the dialogue is a little off.

Also, why does Hailey keep referring to her Brother in law as Dad? Is that from the Mod or from the original text from FFCreations
when you mean the new content then it should be from the game itself

Reactions: Spiderfox

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It kinda sucks that Modders have to work SO hard to fix Patroen's Enc3st ban. I Really like the games/VN's that allow you to enter the character's names and relationship's at the start. For example she is your: Landlady or mo_... OR she is your: Roomate or sis_...
I'm sure it a lot of forethought to write the dialog to allow these options. As far as the Aunt being introduced to your sister, the dialog could be "You remember my Roomate (Sister) Alice?" .

Good job Modders!
as far as i know, in the incest patch at the intro the alice and the mc have been separated from the parents.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
as far as i know, in the incest patch at the intro the alice and the mc have been separated from the parents.
Ah! I haven't played from the beginning in a long time. Summertime Saga is one of the few games I have to start over and over again. UGH!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ah! I haven't played from the beginning in a long time. Summertime Saga is one of the few games I have to start over and over again. UGH!
i also didn't know it anymore, i had to read the intro in the last update before i could update the incest patch because i didn't know what to write in that scene.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with mod to support v0.16 fully. Thanks @gigan for getting the aunt text, and @Thatguy for updating the OP.

I updated the mod to fix some spelling/grammar/continuity errors in the base game, as well as catch all the new instances of "Alice" for the "pick your sister's name" part of the mod, and a few other dialogue tweaks to support the full incest thing.

@Adoringfan happy now?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
@bossapplesauce Please do sth with the sentence at the beginning, where MC says that he has a lot of spep-mothers, its a turn off and made me thinking abot "maybe i should have played the non-incest version" till the end.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It works but new content from .17 doesn't get changed completely. Like "your aunt" instead of "our aunt"
There is also at least one instance where the MC will refer to Alice by her default name instead of her custom one shown on the name plate with the mod present. Might be more but I decided to stop playing till the updated mod lands.

Reactions: Qui Gon

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, someone know if the 17 patch is on the road? I read that the v0.16 have some problem. So for me is not a problem to wait some more.
Anyway thank you for the mod as always Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.