Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family: Incest Mod [v0.12] [bas & gigan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah the patch i think do not work really well. I read step sister and step brother. Also when the aunt arrive at home, mc say me aunt* look like that the aunt is only relate to him and not to both of them.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@bossapplesauce i hope its ok for you that i update your patch for the current version. is the link.Keept in mind that making such a variant of a patch is my first.I can´t test it if it works because my last savegame is from the version 0.11.

Edit1: Replaced the link with a bug fix version what i posted on 86

Last edited:

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
@bossapplesauce i hope its ok for you that i update your patch for the current version. is the link.Keept in mind that making such a variant of a patch is my first.I can´t test it if it works because my last savegame is from the version 0.11.
I tried it and it half worked, terms were rarely used but Leah refers to MC as Alice's Brother and Alice refers to herself as sister but MC refers to himself as Step-bro in the alone sex scene.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I tried it and it half worked, terms were rarely used but Leah refers to MC as Alice's Brother and Alice refers to herself as sister but MC refers to himself as Step-bro in the alone sex scene.
Thanks for your feetback.Sorry I have to ask you again but I am pretty tired but do I understand it correctly the only mistake you have found is the solo sex scene where the mc calls himself step-bro? if i remember correctly there was a scene where the mc says something of step-bro but i changed it only to bro.Can you make please a screenshot from that scene or write the complete text?it is for me simpler to find that

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for your feetback.Sorry I have to ask you again but I am pretty tired but do I understand it correctly the only mistake you have found is the solo sex scene where the mc calls himself step-bro? if i remember correctly there was a scene where the mc says something of step-bro but i changed it only to bro.Can you make please a screenshot from that scene or write the complete text?it is for me simpler to find that
I'll try to do a text transcript

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'll try to do a text transcript

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol.i think why its not there working.I forgot to copy this stupid dot at the end.Try this file.Btw what is better for that: Yes! Cum for Your Bro or Yes! Cum for Your Brother? i have used the bro but i´m not sure if its ok or not

Last edited:

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
lol.i think why its not there working.I forgot to copy this stupid dot at the end.Try this file.Btw what is better for that: Yes! Cum for Your Bro or Yes! Cum for Your Brother? i have used the bro but i´m not sure if its ok or not
Tried it and it worked, as for using Bro or Brother I would leave it up to the original author though I find "bro" a bit off for what is going on in the scene. To me Bro is something you use when you are just chatting up or in a non serious situation, that is just me of course.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Tried it and it worked, as for using Bro or Brother I would leave it up to the original author though I find "bro" a bit off for what is going on in the scene. To me Bro is something you use when you are just chatting up or in a non serious situation, that is just me of course.
Thanks for the testing.I think I'll leave it with the bro although I might prefer to use the brother. like you also said that the author decided that the bro should be there so I leave it that way.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
"Bro" is how a guy refers to a close male friend. I have 3 sisters, several female cousins with brothers and lots of female friends with brothers and I've never, ever, heard any of them call their brother "bro" nor one of the guys refer to himself that way while talking to his sister.

Last edited:

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
"Bro" is how a guy refers to a close male friend. I have 3 sisters, several female cousins with brothers and lots of female friends with brothers and I've never, ever, heard any of them call their brother "bro" nor one of the guys refer to himself that way while talking to his sister.
Well some do :unsure:

Reactions: Graybo

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
"Bro" is traditionally the male equivalent of "sis" even if more recently it has come to have other uses. "Brother"/"sister" sounds horribly stiff if misused (which it often is in these patches) but is appropriate in many circumstances.

In most cases, a person should use "my brother"/"my sister" when referring to a sibling in 3rd person (e.g. "I just saw my brother over there.") or in an internal dialogue (e.g. "I'm hugging my brother.") and use the sibling's given name when talking directly to them (e.g. "Carl, hug me.") I think that's the best way to handle it.

Edit: Also, to give a little informality but avoid the more modern interpretation of "bro", you can use "little bro"/"big bro"/"little sis"/"big sis" when appropriate. These can be used when talking directly between siblings, but shouldn't be overused.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Is there any chance this mod gets updated to the current release? Alice talking about the Aunt as if she was a stranger is kinda offputting in the official version.

Status
Not open for further replies.