Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family: Incest Mod [v0.12] [bas & gigan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
boss, will this new mod work on both versions? I mean, the regular one and the "gallery unlocked" version?

By the way, I'm not sure if it was the dev's fault that my previous saves didn't work with said both versions or I don't know which is which.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
boss, will this new mod work on both versions? I mean, the regular one and the "gallery unlocked" version?

By the way, I'm not sure if it was the dev's fault that my previous saves didn't work with said both versions or I don't know which is which.
Yes, it will work with both versions. And there's a lot of talk about this update breaking saves. It seems unavoidable.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Yeah, it seems it's the dev's fault. Anyway, I'm just gonna play the game chapter by chapter just to follow the story. Thanks again for the infos.

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
Overview:
Full Incest & Pick Your Sister's Name Mod
Updated: September 16, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @bossapplesauce
Mod Version: 0.7
Game Version: v0.11
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation/Usage:

Change Log:

Thanks @anne O'nymous for the guidance on how to make this a better mod.
I am being asked for a password when unzipping this file

Nevermind i'm an idiot

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I am being asked for a password when unzipping this file
Well, there's not a zip file attached to the post, so not sure what you're talking about? The mod is an rpy file.

youtoo

Jan 25, 2018
Well, there's not a zip file attached to the post, so not sure what you're talking about? The mod is an rpy file.
yeah it was the wrong file , it was actually the I patch for the game timestamps and it it still asking for password so ill go post there. I have already posted the obligitory i'm an idiot edit but ty for answering

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
yeah it was the wrong file , it was actually the I patch for the game timestamps and it it still asking for password so ill go post there. I have already posted the obligitory i'm an idiot edit but ty for answering
Gotcha - FYI, don't unzip that file. Leave it zipped. It's weird how they do their patch.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Yes, it will work with both versions. And there's a lot of talk about this update breaking saves. It seems unavoidable.
Will this work with the 0.12 version? If not, could you please give us an ETA of when a new version will be ready?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Will this work with the 0.12 version? If not, could you please give us an ETA of when a new version will be ready?
I just fired it up and it didn't make anything crash and seemed to work. I've gotta do some other stuff tonight so I don't have time for a playthrough to check all the dialogue. So up to you :)

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Just played through the v12 content, and it seemed things work as expected. Kinda feel like the dev is dancing around the issue, keeping things pretty vague and leaving open implications without direct statements. Not surprising, thanks to Patreon/Paypal. I guess I'm saying it's fine the way it is, but a lot more could be said.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I just fired it up and it didn't make anything crash and seemed to work. I've gotta do some other stuff tonight so I don't have time for a playthrough to check all the dialogue. So up to you :)
Nothing crashes but it's not working... dialogues are among friends and not among siblings.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Nothing crashes but it's not working... dialogues are among friends and not among siblings.
It's working fine for me. Can you give me an example of what's not working for you please?

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
It's working fine for me. Can you give me an example of what's not working for you please?
Yep... Alice and MC encounter before party "I'm so lucky to have this girl in my life [etc.]", Alice calling MC by name and not bro, MC calling her Alice and not sis... apart some hidden detail of something secret in their relationship I've seen no direct hint to them being siblings. I stopped at the beginning of the scene, btw.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yep... Alice and MC encounter before party "I'm so lucky to have this girl in my life [etc.]", Alice calling MC by name and not bro, MC calling her Alice and not sis... apart some hidden detail of something secret in their relationship I've seen no direct hint to them being siblings. I stopped at the beginning of the scene, btw.
That's actually working as expected. The mod doesn't change every bit of the original dialogue, just makes substitutions where appropriate. For example, when you play the original game it will say "step-sister" and the mod makes that "sister". Stuff like that.

Reactions: Catwashere

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
That's actually working as expected. The mod doesn't change every bit of the original dialogue, just makes substitutions where appropriate. For example, when you play the original game it will say "step-sister" and the mod makes that "sister". Stuff like that.
Got it, sorry for the misunderstanding...

Keep on the good work!

Reactions: bas

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It did not ask to set sisters name when i started a load and also during the bedroom scene it has the option to have her call you bro but the walkthrough should that is only for the step sister path so i guess the mod is not working.

Nevermind you did say it does not change everything only certain things!

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
When moving this patch to the game folder, what filename should be used? Do we simply remove the leading numbers added to the file name (ie - FF_v0.11-ic-patch-v0.7), or is there a more drastic change needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.