Full Incest & Pick Your Sister's Name Mod
Updated: September 16, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @bossapplesauce
Mod Version: 0.7
Game Version: v0.11
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation/Usage:

Change Log:

Thanks @anne O'nymous for the guidance on how to make this a better mod.
Mod needs a serious update after new character introductions, hope you are up for it.

Blackwolf1978

Mar 21, 2018
First I wanna thank gigan for the work he has done. But I think the whole conversation with the aunt has to be changed because it is still illogical. I. e. there shouldn't be any need to introduce your own sister to your and her aunt.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
First I wanna thank gigan for the work he has done. But I think the whole conversation with the aunt has to be changed because it is still illogical. I. e. there shouldn't be any need to introduce your own sister to your and her aunt.
First no problem.But i know what you mean with the aunt.The start from the new version was the hardest part but i have looked into the intro from the game and there is written that the mc lived with his father and the sister with the mom.I've tried to stick to the intro that they don't know each other.I was also unsure if i should make an update from the patch because of the conversation.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I think the whole conversation with the aunt has to be changed because it is still illogical. I. e. there shouldn't be any need to introduce your own sister to your and her aunt.
Not only that. Also someone suddenly mentions MC's mom had passed. That obviously is totally out of sync with the patched intro, where the parents decided to rekindle their relationship and leave their kids to live together.

It would make absolute sense that Alice and the aunt don't really know each other. But of course they'd still know of each other's existence and would call each other aunt and niece.

Not knowing where dev will take the official story may make maintaining the incest patch pretty hard and/or annoying.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Not only that. Also someone suddenly mentions MC's mom had passed. That obviously is totally out of sync with the patched intro, where the parents decided to rekindle their relationship and leave their kids to live together.

It would make absolute sense that Alice and the aunt don't really know each other. But of course they'd still know of each other's existence and would call each other aunt and niece.

Not knowing where dev will take the official story may make maintaining the incest patch pretty hard and/or annoying.
oh lol.Do you mean this text: "Yeah, he was a bit of a player back in the day. Always had at least two girls. Everyone was surprised when he finally settled down with your mom. And it was a fuckin' tragedy when she passed."? I overlooked the line. I will change that to: "Yeah, he was a bit of a player back in the day. Always had at least two girls."

taru

Apr 23, 2018
I must be dumb but when I click on the file I jusr get a new page with text nothing to download

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I must be dumb but when I click on the file I jusr get a new page with text nothing to download
which file do you can´t download? from the op or that from me? because that from the op doesn´t have the content since 2 versions

taru

Apr 23, 2018
which file do you can´t download? from the op or that from me? because that from the op doesn´t have the content since 2 versions
yeah im dumb I need to be better about going through the pages lol. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.