Mod Abandoned Freeloading Family Incest Patch

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
Good news.

I've just completed a 0.26 patch complete with a fix for the scene selection menu so that the button actually takes you to the correct scene.

I'm currently waiting to hear back on me taking over this thread so I can post it on the front page. I'd prefer it not be in the depths of the thread.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Good news.

I've just completed a 0.26 patch complete with a fix for the scene selection menu so that the button actually takes you to the correct scene.

I'm currently waiting to hear back on me taking over this thread so I can post it on the front page. I'd prefer it not be in the depths of the thread.
Yippeeee, thanks!!!

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Good news.

Nice news! But you can still post it here now, and once you got the take over, you can then delete the surnumerous post... Admin rights... :cool: