Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Really annoying bug in v0.21: deactivating "skip unseen text" does nothing. Even if deactivated, almost always the text is skipped as already seen, even if I am playing the game for the first time. So if I am going in a different path it's impossible to know if skipping text makes me losing new content (it does).
How to fix it? I've tried to delete "persistent" file within /saves but it does nothing. I think it could be related to the unlocked gallery feature.

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
people please anyone willing to help me with a full save for this cool game ...my notebook broke yesterday and had to reinstall windows and lost all saves ...from many games :(

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
people please anyone willing to help me with a full save for this cool game ...my notebook broke yesterday and had to reinstall windows and lost all saves ...from many games :(
You can simply use Chapter Select in order to jump to the point in the game you want. No need to use anyone else’s save really.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all and thanks to FFCreations for the game, the renders are gorgeous and the story is quite intriguing!

Just a quick technical question: is there a way to NOT have the full gallery unlocked right from the start? I like to discover new images step by step, if possible.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi all and thanks to FFCreations for the game, the renders are gorgeous and the story is quite intriguing!

Just a quick technical question: is there a way to NOT have the full gallery unlocked right from the start? I like to discover new images step by step, if possible.
There are two versions of the game released on Patreon, one with the gallery unlocked and one without. It seems that only the unlocked version gets released though. Have a look on the Patreon page for an unlocked version.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
I'm Not Thea Lundgren! thanks for the fast answer! I had already checked there and checked again right now just in case, couldn't find any mention of it (not even in the higher tiers rewards for patreons, infact it mentions the opposite, that there is a fully unlocked version for contributors).

I don't mind playing the game ignoring the gallery while the story unfolds, but it would be nice to be able to switch it off. :)

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
"oh jane", groaned elizabeth, "no longer can i quell my heartfelt longing for your hella badonkadonk"

"upon my word", rejoined her sister, quite afluster, "my ladygarden requires urgent tending, and only your sweet, gentle hand may bestow upon me a good and proper fisting."

mr darcy masturbated furiously in the corner.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm Not Thea Lundgren! thanks for the fast answer! I had already checked there and checked again right now just in case, couldn't find any mention of it (not even in the higher tiers rewards for patreons, infact it mentions the opposite, that there is a fully unlocked version for contributors).

I don't mind playing the game ignoring the gallery while the story unfolds, but it would be nice to be able to switch it off. :)
I've looked back through my Patreon emails and I don't think the locked version has been released for a while. :unsure: I think this might be a question for FFCreations to answer.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017

Higher tier patrons have access to the gallery fully unlocked. But they also have access to the regular version. While lower tier (and the free public version) have access to the regular version only.

This is what higher tier patrons see:
947A0FED-4AA0-40B9-833C-961163B842AB.jpeg

And this is what the public/lower tier version looks like:
6A3989D3-34E2-455E-8EC4-447865BC2C95.jpeg
They simply only have access to the “Regular Version” folder.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes