Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
There's some RP which you pretend to be a Teacher or a Medic later in the game. I think it's the nearest you'll able to find on this game.
hm. thx for the recommandation and help. :) will the mc look like a teacher/medic? that would be quite hot.
but playing her with 3rd person scenes would be the most amazing.

really pretty girl :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arthoneceron

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
To be honest, I am also not a fan of adolescent characters, but on other hand, don't you think it's pointless to make such remark after two years of game development?
oh hi! nice to meet you too.

well i just found it and just wanted to point it out cause thats what i thought. the creator can do what he wants ofc. just my personal opinion.

ofc its (maybe) too late, but maybe some other guy wants to do a similar game with a similar character? and then he reads my comment and thinks: hm! i could try this! you never know.

no comment is totally pointless. except maybe just hate without reason.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
oh hi! nice to meet you too.

well i just found it and just wanted to point it out cause thats what i thought. the creator can do what he wants ofc. just my personal opinion.

ofc its (maybe) too late, but maybe some other guy wants to do a similar game with a similar character? and then he reads my comment and thinks: hm! i could try this! you never know.

no comment is totally pointless. except maybe just hate without reason.
Well, nobody said you cant state your opinion, besides, even if I would want to censure, I am powerless. But... I still don't see a point... (I hope you understand this is not against you, or anybody else... cheers)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Well, nobody said you cant state your opinion, besides, even if I would want to censure, I am powerless. But... I still don't see a point... (I hope you understand this is not against you, or anybody else... cheers)
i understand that your comment is a general one and not against me, you just cant understand why ppl like me comment about topics which are set in stone.

but censure what? and why powerless? don't understand

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
i understand that your comment is a general one and not against me, you just cant understand why ppl like me comment about topics which are set in stone.
I don't think topics are set in stone, but why would devs even consider completely changing rather successful story? That was my rather generalized remark.
but censure what? and why powerless? don't understand
Never mind. :)

Pitok

Nov 30, 2017
How to fix the save issue?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
How to fix the save issue?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.
Are you playing it from inside the archive? If so, extract it. Don't play games from archives.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So it seems like, at least for 99% of people, the save file issues have been resolved with our last update. Moving forward, I hope that this will be the case.

That said, if you've been using the Chapter Select for the last few months, I strongly recommend that you go back to play the full game once more. We will be utilizing some of the flags that the game sets in earlier chapters moving forward, but those flags may or may not be set properly if you've used Chapter Select. Since we never implemented a means of asking the player for every potential option preference in the Chapter Select, you may not see the particular scenes that you'd otherwise want to be seeing.

If you don't want to spend a shit-ton of time replaying the game, then simply enable the skip option and skip through it, making your selections as the menus appear. You can follow the awesome walkthrough that Qleaf has put together if you want to see which selections will have an impact on the flags (or you can just kind of, you know, use your best judgement and select whichever you want.)

Happy fapping!

NaGoBu

Jul 26, 2019
Is the unofficial android port works?
I tried to download the official(0.18) one but the files is gone.

Thanks before

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Is the unofficial android port works?
I tried to download the official(0.18) one but the files is gone.

Thanks before
Take a look on the patreon, on the Public Release. It will have a link for the 0.21 Android apk there.

Last edited:
Reactions: NaGoBu
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes