Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
If we start to think about right, when we lust about Alice, we're lusting over FFCreations and V.A Laurie, two guys that have the power of create an universe, some events and some resolutions. The fact that we can pretend that, somewhere, Alice exists isn't too different to read an Stephen King or John Green book.

I'm saying only by me, but when I'm dealing with VN's, I'm managing to make my life a little less miserable.
I agree it is some form of escapism, especially since their is role-playin aspects of the game. My comment was not intended to hurt just make a lil sarcastic comment which i love doing.;)

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'm still having issues with my previous saved games. Any other fix besides starting an entirely new one?
Yes, use the Chapter Selection. Since there are no real branching paths aside more perv / less perv so far you won't miss out on anything and no character will say something he/she shouldn't say based on what you think should be said...

Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I'm still having issues with my previous saved games. Any other fix besides starting an entirely new one?
Uh.. chapter select?
Yes, use the Chapter Selection. Since there are no real branching paths aside more perv / less perv so far you won't miss out on anything and no character will say something he/she shouldn't say based on what you think should be said...
IIRC, dev said that the new chapter may not react as well to chapter select, due to upcoming branches, so starting from the beginning and just skipping through may be the best option. At least one worth considering.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
IIRC, dev said that the new chapter may not react as well to chapter select, due to upcoming branches, so starting from the beginning and just skipping through may be the best option. At least one worth considering.
So it seems like, at least for 99% of people, the save file issues have been resolved with our last update. Moving forward, I hope that this will be the case.

That said, if you've been using the Chapter Select for the last few months, I strongly recommend that you go back to play the full game once more. We will be utilizing some of the flags that the game sets in earlier chapters moving forward, but those flags may or may not be set properly if you've used Chapter Select. Since we never implemented a means of asking the player for every potential option preference in the Chapter Select, you may not see the particular scenes that you'd otherwise want to be seeing.

If you don't want to spend a shit-ton of time replaying the game, then simply enable the skip option and skip through it, making your selections as the menus appear. You can follow the awesome walkthrough that Qleaf has put together if you want to see which selections will have an impact on the flags (or you can just kind of, you know, use your best judgement and select whichever you want.)

Happy fapping!

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

Rehxntai

Dec 20, 2017
This may've been answered/discussed before and I've just missed it but do we know what model was used for alice? Just curious as I'm trying to get to grips with Daz3D

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes