Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Whoops, that release was a bit surprising a little after midnight, but I still played through, which took me exactly 74 minutes. I know because that was the exact length of one single on YT that I had running in the background - albeit from the Alice relationship choice in the previous update.

So it seemed like a long update to me that was crammed into the month and four days. Some nice long scenes in there, this time a little bit more focused on Alice. Seems that at least one past decision made a little impact as...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll finish with my usual words, keep up the great work, looking forward to next month. :D

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I wonder if fully custom means not using Genesis 3 or 8 as the base mesh? But it probably does and they just mean they didn't use any preset characters.
I think I have all the assets for all the characters, except for Susan and Karina's hair. I'll post them later, but yeah, she's Genesis 3, but she's heavily modified.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Whoops, that release was a bit surprising a little after midnight, but I still played through, which took me exactly 74 minutes. I know because that was the exact length of one single on YT that I had running in the background - albeit from the Alice relationship choice in the previous update.

So it seemed like a long update to me that was crammed into the month and four days. Some nice long scenes in there, this time a little bit more focused on Alice. Seems that at least one past decision made a little impact as...

I'll finish with my usual words, keep up the great work, looking forward to next month. :D
I started over again and got both the breakfast and 3-some in the shower. I didn't pick anything different from the other save, so I suppose a trigger got added earlier in the game. The breakfast is staying with Leah, not going with Karina

Last edited:
Reactions: Freezer14

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Freeloading Family [v0.22] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.14GB

Download PC (73MB): - - -

User4862

May 26, 2019

great update though. always like more alone time with alice! and nice to see haileys managing.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn i feel like i just played the previous update last week( :ROFLMAO: actually i might have but we not going to talk about that). These updates are coming fast and more importantly, consistently :giggle: (y).

Last edited:

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Last time I read the posts in this forum, they were about having speculating the game eventually forcing you to pick and choose your waifu. I didn't agree, but I didn't post that. With this latest chapter it feels more like a pick your own harem of the girls listed. I'm fine with this if that's the case. I'll wait for the chapters centered around my favs while occupying myself with the chapters centered around the other girls.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
This update pleased me alot, Melody is, tied with Leah, my second favorite girl. It's always nice to see her without the bullshit and the crazy persona. Now my MC has two girlfriends, but I'll probably want to see if I did something wrong on the walktrough. Hope that the next update we'll be able to put Leah into the love bandwagon.

This is probably the most choose dependant update that Freeloading Family had, and I can see something like that bringing some cool results on the future, but I wonder that if the programmation for the game will be a nightmare-fuel starting for now.

Well, there's nothing too big to review for now, but I wonder if the update will be a Leah-focused with some glimpses of Hailey, like how the past ones were following that order.

Thank you so much FFCreations and V.A Laurie. It's always a pleasure to follow your work.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Any update for overly busty Aunt Haley? :unsure: There hasn't been much Haley content since the infamous masturbation scene.:p

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes