Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Would any mind share a savegame for that Bathroom threesome from CH20, Please?
i tried to make that but no happens lol. was focus on Alice and Karina. share room with Karina. but nope.
so savegame?

EDIT: i was wrong with Karina..correct path is with Leah and not her. oops. lol. my bad.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still no new Hailey content?
That would be a challenge, they are on holiday while she's still at home.

I think there is still a couple of days left of the beach house too so probably take another 1 or 2 updates before getting back home.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That would be a challenge, they are on holiday while she's still at home.

I think there is still a couple of days left of the beach house too so probably take another 1 or 2 updates before getting back home.
We might not have to wait that long. Back when they were planning the holiday, the MC asked, "What about Hailey?", Alice replied, "We asked her, she said she may stop in for a day to catch some sun, but she's not coming with us." I always expected that would happen. We'll have to see.

Reactions: Rythan25

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
We might not have to wait that long. Back when they were planning the holiday, the MC asked, "What about Hailey?", Alice replied, "We asked her, she said she may stop in for a day to catch some sun, but she's not coming with us." I always expected that would happen. We'll have to see.
In the text message Hailey said she still wasn't feeling that good, so maybe, maybe not.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Since there's apparently no working Mac version now, someone should remove those links.

edit: Never mind, thanks to zedsdead.
Rename the folder. Just add .app at the end and when it asks if you want to make it an App file, click yes.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was great and at least Hailey got a mention :p can't wait to get back to her I hope we get an update that will be solely focused on her she needs it in more ways than one. Loved the Melody scene especially afterwards :LOL:

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
for everyone asking about the scenes they are missing -- These are based on choices made from previous chapters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

points and choices from the past are starting to matter more, so be sure that you either have multiple save files for the different paths OR you have chosen the paths you want to see and make sure you keep those save files.

I'm sure people will start sharing save files, but please do not spam this thread by asking for saves. They will be posted on occasion by people, so look through the most recent couple of pages to find one. If there hasn't been one posted in 5 pages, it's probably OK to ask.

Maou_Workshop

Aug 30, 2017
for everyone asking about the scenes they are missing -- These are based on choices made from previous chapters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

points and choices from the past are starting to matter more, so be sure that you either have multiple save files for the different paths OR you have chosen the paths you want to see and make sure you keep those save files.

I'm sure people will start sharing save files, but please do not spam this thread by asking for saves. They will be posted on occasion by people, so look through the most recent couple of pages to find one. If there hasn't been one posted in 5 pages, it's probably OK to ask.
i did trigger the threesome in past but still did not get shower threesome, but i been carrying save from older versions so maybe ill try fresh start

Reactions: Super Galactus
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes