V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
can you tell me how to change that code?,i dont want to start over again,
I do not believe it is possible. I think someone shared a save file a couple pages back though which may have it.
if not, can anyone share a save file at the start of this new chapter with the following option chosen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Super Galactus

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: sc0rps
Jun 20, 2018
Jun 20, 2018
I do not believe it is possible. I think someone shared a save file a couple pages back though which may have it.
if not, can anyone share a save file at the start of this new chapter with the following option chosen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
arrgh,frustrating,Whats the code to enable Alice kiss Karina??i think i already collect 3 point,but it still doesnt triggered(faceplamx2)

Reactions: Demigawd

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I took a look on the walkthrough and the easiest way to have all the scenes without compromising too much the story is:

>Having the "Threesome" enabled on the Helloween party.
>Sleeping with Melody on the 0.20 update
>On the 0.21 update, saying "No Thanks" when Mel offers to smoke.
>Join them on the swim
>Saying "You Should be Cautious" or "I wouldn't mind seeing more".
>Saying "look at antiques".

This will make the safest way to have all the story elements without having too much collateral damage (unless the developers want to bring something related to "smoke" on the future). The rest of the choices basically doesn't matter, but there's a big chance that if you don't look properly, especially with Leah, the final score of the girls would be small and that will affect the future scenes.

After all, in the way that the game is treating right now is a big date with four girls and in the past updates, when something like that happened before, a big sex scene happened later.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
I took a look and the easiest way to have all the scenes without compromising too much the story is:

>Having the "Threesome" enabled on the Helloween party.
>Sleeping with Melody on the 0.20 update
>On the 0.21 update, saying "No Thanks" when Mel offers to smoke.
>Join them on the swim
>Saying "You Should be Cautious" or "I wouldn't mind seeing more".
>Saying "look at antiques".

This will make the safest way to have all the story elements without having too much collateral damage (unless the developers want to bring something related to "smoke" on the future). The rest of the choices basically don't matter, but there's a big chance that if you don't look properly, especially with Leah, the final score of the girls would be small and that will affect the future scenes.

After all, in the way that the game is treating right now is a big date with four girls and in the past updates, when something like that happened before, a big sex scene happened later.
still doesnt work..i still dont get karina kiss

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
Thank you so much,it worked:PogChamp:
Glad it worked, even though I messed up the bit about the game folder. I misspoke because I have a game folder that I copy to games that I play which has "Aonvve" and Unren in it. Aonvve lets you see the variables that are in the games and when they are triggered when you do stuff in the game. That way you can trigger whatever flags you want at anytime. If your intereseted AONvve is below and maybe it can even help you trigger the kiss scene.

AONvve
https://f95zone.to/threads/extended...hrough-authors-game-authors-and-modders.5676/

Jun 20, 2018
Glad it worked, even though I messed up the bit about the game folder. I misspoke because I have a game folder that I copy to games that I play which has "Aonvve" and Unren in it. Aonvve lets you see the variables that are in the games and when they are triggered when you do stuff in the game. That way you can trigger whatever flags you want at anytime. If your intereseted AONvve is below and maybe it can even help you trigger the kiss scene.

AONvve
https://f95zone.to/threads/extended...hrough-authors-game-authors-and-modders.5676/
thank you,but i dont think i will download it,this coding make me scratch my head,and im not english expert

ColdXClue

Jan 21, 2018
thank you,but i dont think i will download it,this coding make me scratch my head,and im not english expert
No worries it's not for everyone. If you don't have the points with Karina to trigger the scene this may help. Use Shift+O before the scene like you did earlier and enter:

kar_p=3 or as many points as your want

also do this command to be sure you didn't tell her no when she mentions hitting on Karina

akk=True

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I enjoyed this update with Mel. She understood that Alice had put a claim on me and asked to be girlfriend #2. Now I just have to run it by Alice. Does anyone have a place my MC can stay in case this goes south on him? :whistle: Maybe that young old man with the giant mustache and trench coat will take me in.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
trenchcoat guy is FF..gay teleporter is VA...its a subversive plot to mess up your mind :O

Jun 20, 2018
Ahh,2 virgin,2 non,and 1 milf..i always like harem game,multiple girl to knock up and they love the mc till death...man can only dream to have multiple girlfriend and wife..maybe,we should make a muslim law in western country where man can marry 4 wife..LoL

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes