Sep 21, 2017
Personally I liked Vanessa Angel from the TV series more, plus she's aged far better.
but......I'm a loyal admirer, once I "got a taste" its hard to turn away from her plus have you seen her in......hard to kill movie.....shiiieeett..every man and boy's VERY wet dream :D

on the freeloading family game note:

are we expecting a HALLOWEEN SEXpecial??????? amirite?!? hose weet meh?!? :poop:

Reactions: Freezer14

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Wait, so i have been playing a VN this whole time?!?! I thought i had finally got inside the matrix.
If we start to think about right, when we lust about Alice, we're lusting over FFCreations and V.A Laurie, two guys that have the power of create an universe, some events and some resolutions. The fact that we can pretend that, somewhere, Alice exists isn't too different to read an Stephen King or John Green book.

I'm saying only by me, but when I'm dealing with VN's, I'm managing to make my life a little less miserable.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If we start to think about right, when we lust about Alice, we're lusting over FFCreations and V.A Laurie, two guys that have the power of create an universe, some events and some resolutions. The fact that we can pretend that, somewhere, Alice exists isn't too different to read an Stephen King or John Green book.

I'm saying only by me, but when I'm dealing with VN's, I'm managing to make my life a little less miserable.
Come on now,your life isn't so bad..(y)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes