Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So what you're all saying is that we should drop the Alice storyline?
No, you do what you want.

With things like this we are all going to have out fave girls. A lot of folk like Alice and while she isn't a patch on Melody she has been the main part of the story so far, to drop it now would be unfortunate.

I think having the aunt move in seems to have thrown some people off. While some look at it like another attractive woman there for eye candy and a bit of fun, some see her as more of a cock block.

With that said I am interested to see where the story is going to go.

May 8, 2018
Then I guess we don't need this anymore
View attachment 235664

Didn't You have heard for saying: The more the merrier? And I hope You add at least some type of harem considering how we already can have almost all girls here, and they are mostly ok with that, and btw dear Aunt would be great addition. The more the merrier. ;)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Then I guess we don't need this anymore
View attachment 235664
Nooooooes! I live an hour from the Swedish border. I'll get in my car, drive to Sweden, track you down, then cry until you restore your files. You don't want to see a grown man cry do you?!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Seams that team Alice has recovered,
But picture this: Melody in a bunny suit shows up for a good morning shag, she squirts puts a "wet floor" sign and with a slap on her arse, she goes to make you some coffee and bacon
By the time I'd be done with Melody, she'd be getting ready for a night cap before calling it a day and go to sleep, no morning coffee for her =P

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
well she is the main female character of the story

thats cool ill keep Sasha (alice) and auntie
Main Female doesn't always equal best girl though... I can think of quite a few games where the main female lead isn't the best option for the male MC.

Time stamps - the chain smoker mom isn't the hottest or the best girl there, hottest would be Nika, and best girl Bacon's mom Heather.

Man of The House - the little sister is maybe third best, both the mom and the older sisters lesbian friend are better.

Dating my Daughter - Georgina beats out D any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Big Brother - Lisa barely loses, but loses none the less to Ann.

Intimate Relations - Kelly loses to just about every girl there, except maybe the crazy looking friend Dana...

In this game however Alice reigns supreme, as someone else said its a very well written incest story that's believable, the only other incest story I like and understand this much is between Linda and the MC of Milfy City, and possibly the MC of Sisterly Lust and his family.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes