Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college"

Hmmm...
If Dev not create from beginning start Incest Patch it means Incest Tag need be remove form Tags Plate... Not? O_O

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
"Freeloading Family is a adult 3D game about a man living alone with his step-sister while attending college"

Hmmm...
If Dev not create from beginning start Incest Patch it means Incest Tag need be remove form Tags Plate... Not? O_O
This has probably been discussed many times. IIRC the two lovebirds were always meant to be reconstituted family, but not actually related. His father and her mother are married, but this happened after both of them were born in other relations. Correct me if I’m wrong.

This premise explaines how they got to share an appartment and why they have to be secretive about being together. Mum and Dad won’t like it, but there’s no law against it. I agree this story shouldn’t have an incest tag. There is no incest, unless you willingly change the premise.

I like it that way. It is a lovely and funny love story about characters you get attached to. No creepy stuff (no offence intended).

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Why don't you just try it? This game has been around for one year and a half and is updated every month. So what should you expect?
I saw lots of game after one year still little groping, peeking, some had handjob and blowjob(few of them has these). I dont want to try and see that is why l asked that question. Thank you for your answer.

AB96

Feb 11, 2018
I saw lots of game after one year still little groping, peeking, some had handjob and blowjob(few of them has this). I dont want to try and see that is why l asked that question. Thank you for your answer.
This one is actually pretty good. Give it a try. Has a good amount of intimate scenes.

Reactions: rykdragon

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks @V.A. Laurie and @FFCreations for the update and what a amazing one.
Melody time is always the best time for me :love:.
10/10 update for me too. I was starting to dislike that most Mel content was purely sexual without adding much to her character, so this one was a very much welcome addition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 28, 2019
Damn, this update is amazing.

Alice has always been the best girl,but after this update Melody has easily become a viable contender as well. Personally i enjoy all the girls in this game and i hope there is some form of harem ending because it would be impossible to choose just one character as all the characters are fantastic

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm wondering if the MC "Mike" issue is related to viewing the new scene in the Extras gallery? I played that first thing after installing the update, was called Mike there, and subsequently called Mike when loading from the 1-1 save slot.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This has to be one of the best games on here. I don't think I've ever seen a bad update very consistant and not to mention all the girls are smoking hot. I'm glad we are getting more time with Leah feel like she has been neglected the past few updates. And without doubt Alice is the ideal women if it was just Alice in this game it would still be worth playing.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
@FFCreations
Special has "not found" image as well. The last one, that is "the end". 299450
There was also one typo, but i did not make screenshot during gameplay, so its on you to find it this time :)

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I wish name changes were in the base game, I probably wouldn't bother with the mod otherwise.
Name change for the MC is in the base game.

For anyone using/used the incest mod. I’m sorry I can’t help you since I don’t know how it conflicts with my own script. I think it’s better to ask the mod creator about that.

As for why it’s reverting to “Mike”. It’s the default name, meaning if you for instance use the chapter select and don’t input a name it’ll be defaulted to Mike.

Also for some reason the Extra has Mike. I’ll try and fix this issue. However the main game will be based on the name you pick.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes