Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

Announcing FF's Second Ending
Announcing the second ending to be released: Melody!

Here's a teaser image for you:

The update is still in progress. Once again it will be 2x the size as a regular update, just like Leah's ending was. Due to this, it's a bit harder to estimate the release date. But we expect it to be released around the 17th of this month. We thank you for your patience.
Melody best girl.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020

Announcing FF's Second Ending
Announcing the second ending to be released: Melody!

Here's a teaser image for you:

The update is still in progress. Once again it will be 2x the size as a regular update, just like Leah's ending was. Due to this, it's a bit harder to estimate the release date. But we expect it to be released around the 17th of this month. We thank you for your patience.
my favorite girl. I love niagara niagara.gif

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
MC's sister (I play with IC path) is a virgin or not?
I haven't played this game for a long time and forgot. I don't think she is, but I will ask just to be sure. :p

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
MC's sister (I play with IC path) is a virgin or not?
I haven't played this game for a long time and forgot. I don't think she is, but I will ask just to be sure. :p
Don't recall if it is ever explicitly stated but I personally assume she isn't. Leah is though (if going by usual outdated standards of the term virgin)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Don't recall if it is ever explicitly stated but I personally assume she isn't. Leah is though (if going by usual outdated standards of the term virgin)
I know about Leah. :D But I always wondered about MC sister (or step-sister whatever), so I asked. Thanks.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I know about Leah. :D But I always wondered about MC sister (or step-sister whatever), so I asked. Thanks.
nope. she isn't. She made it clear she prefer boys over girls and since she's already having sex with Leah it's obvious she had sex with boys too. Also she says 'pretending not to be hooking up with a boy i had over' in one dialogue when MC talked about hiding their sexual activities from MC's aunt.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
My Preference is Leah>Melody>Alice>Karina

1)Leah :- She was such a bitch at the beginning of the game but then as the game progressed i got to know about her more and i got to see the soft side of her behind that tough act she puts out for everyone and that soft side just got me. she can be so adorable at times. Also she's technically Virgin. Overall the Perfect girl for me in this game.

2)Melody :- In all the games i usually go for the least sluttiest character but the thing with melody is that she made sure to let us know the kind of girl she is from the beginning and though i was not so fond of her at the beginning but slowly i started caring about her. Also she never talked about her past adventures and that helped.

3)Alice :- Here comes the cover girl. She's nice but she's in my number 3 is because she had this persona of an innocent girl at the beginning of the game and I was so much in flow with that persona. Later as the game progressed I came to know she's not the Innocent and shy type I assumed and i just lost the connection. I was like this is not the girl i was thinking to go for. Also she talking about her past boys did not help much. Take example of Melody. I knew the kind of girl she is so i was connected to her character throughout the game.

4)Karina :- Innocent, shy and yet the most shocking character. Character development is quite poor in this case. She was shown as the girl who would remain virgin the whole life if she want to but all of a sudden it's like someone switched the button of her horniness and she started acting so out of character. Don't want it to be as slow as in Dating my Daughter but definitely so fast. At least it was gradually in Alice's case.

Reactions: Genji

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My Preference is Leah>Melody>Alice>Karina

1)Leah :- She was such a bitch at the beginning of the game but then as the game progressed i got to know about her more and i got to see the soft side of her behind that tough act she puts out for everyone and that soft side just got me. she can be so adorable at times. Also she's technically Virgin. Overall the Perfect girl for me in this game.

2)Melody :- In all the games i usually go for the least sluttiest character but the thing with melody is that she made sure to let us know the kind of girl she is from the beginning and though i was not so fond of her at the beginning but slowly i started caring about her. Also she never talked about her past adventures and that helped.

3)Alice :- Here comes the cover girl. She's nice but she's in my number 3 is because she had this persona of an innocent girl at the beginning of the game and I was so much in flow with that persona. Later as the game progressed I came to know she's not the Innocent and shy type I assumed and i just lost the connection. I was like this is not the girl i was thinking to go for. Also she talking about her past boys did not help much. Take example of Melody. I knew the kind of girl she is so i was connected to her character throughout the game.

4)Karina :- Innocent, shy and yet the most shocking character. Character development is quite poor in this case. She was shown as the girl who would remain virgin the whole life if she want to but all of a sudden it's like someone switched the button of her horniness and she started acting so out of character. Don't want it to be as slow as in Dating my Daughter but definitely so fast. At least it was gradually in Alice's case.
Alice talks so much about her ex-boyfriends?
I forgot about what she said. I play now from the beginning, I will watch the dialogues. :D

As for me: Alice>Leah>Melody.

Last edited:
Reactions: hisstoryman

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Alice talks so much about her ex-boyfriends?
I forgot about what she said. I play now from the beginning, I will watch the dialogues. :D

As for me: Alice>Leah>Aunt>Melody.
i would not say so much but yeah more than others. It would not have bothered me if Melody said those things. It was out of character for Alice. btw aunt is not one of the characters we have endings with so I did not include her. Though it felt awkward that she was first hooking up with MC's father and then started hooking up with his brother when father started dating mother. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have to say that Dev did the women so well in this game they look so hot.. I like the female shapes in this game. :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uufff...the shit that scene caused when it came out lol...(I'm sure you can guess).

But yes, all the girls are great (Though I'm not a Karina fan)...and yes all pretty unique too.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Uufff...the shit that scene caused when it came out lol...(I'm sure you can guess).

But yes, all the girls are great (Though I'm not a Karina fan)...and yes all pretty unique too.
I guess. It bothers me a bit, but we can't help it, this is how the game is made. :p

I'm also not a fan of Karina. A funny character, but not to my taste.

I like the bodies of Alice, Leah and MC aunt the most. Melody is not too bad either.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

Just finished the game and i did not get this scene. How to get this one?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Just finished the game and i did not get this scene. How to get this one?
This scene is shortly after you start a new game. Well, maybe not so fast .. but this is where the MC tells Alice that he knows about her and Leah. And then Leah goes to Alice to ''sleep'' (here's the scene from my sreenshot)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes