Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
She seems to be bugged to where she can only be accessed one day. Not really sure if it's a bug or by design, but I'm assuming it's a bug since it keeps showing the popup that appears whenever you've already had sex with someone at a specific time
Apparently you can only have sex with Ophelie once, since then I get the message in the image

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Soooo couple of things - A, in my opinion "free use" needs its' own tag here in the forum but B, the dev is on the right track with this one. It doesn't fuck about with story or anything, but puts the nude mode behind finding cards and leaving the house behind finding the key to leave. Both of which I got in like two minutes.

I have but one criticism thus far, and I'm sure he intends to add all this but... it's kinda vanilla. Sure, you can fuck everyone from the jump but there are only three real acts here - blowjobs, vaginal, anal sex. I'd like to see some kinks explored - I'd like to see the ability to spy on the characters, catch them with other women, maybe some sleep stuff or even bathroom creeping.

Also, not mad at the... unique... models we have here. Kinda reminds me of the Chiaxis stuff, but without such a focus on BBW models.

Keeping an eye on this one for sure.

Reactions: TheMultiBrony21

DarkShepherd

Oct 20, 2021
Okay...in regard to the Ophelie glitch, I found the problem. The dev left out 9 lines of code in "init_st" file that actually resets the variables for the "stop sex with woman" back to False when a new day starts. I did fix that problem and recompiled the game with the addition. Then tested it on a fresh install of the downloaded version. It should work. All you have to do is take the file and paste it in your /game folder over the file "scripts.rpa" and you should be good to go. I would have hoped that someone would have told the dev about this glitch weeks ago before it went to production and upload. Wasn't this handed out to patrons?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes