hyp01

Aug 11, 2017
There's an entire set of images for the cafe job for a blackmail humiliation route. Anyone have any idea if you can unlock this content in this version or is just placeholder?
I was wondering the same thing. Someone said you have to get caught being high at work, which is the same trigger (caught while high) for the "punished at school" event chain, but I can't get either one to trigger. Has it worked for anyone else?

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
I was wondering the same thing. Someone said you have to get caught being high at work, which is the same trigger (caught while high) for the "punished at school" event chain, but I can't get either one to trigger. Has it worked for anyone else?
Not sure about the school, but getting the cafe blackmail is started by giving the boss her panties after breaking the plates, then accepting his offer so she ends up with the panties in her mouth.

Reactions: hyp01

TerakahnNSFW

Feb 3, 2018
I believe he has a Patreon.

Also, do you guys have any idea why some gifs aren't animating on mobile (tablet and phone), but work fine on pc? Or what the fix would be? Happens to a lot of html based games and I can't figure it out.

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I believe he has a Patreon.

Also, do you guys have any idea why some gifs aren't animating on mobile (tablet and phone), but work fine on pc? Or what the fix would be? Happens to a lot of html based games and I can't figure it out.
This is just speculation, but maybe you don't have a .gif app for mobile? Sometimes, you may need to download an extra app to use .gifs

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Hey all! Can anyone confirm if this game is still in development?

I really enjoy LM's work, and am just curious if it's being continued! Also! What's this about weed and showing up high to places - I completely missed that being in the game (shame, shame).

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Hey all! Can anyone confirm if this game is still in development?

I really enjoy LM's work, and am just curious if it's being continued! Also! What's this about weed and showing up high to places - I completely missed that being in the game (shame, shame).
Take a walk in the park, and you'll meet a weed dealer :D

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
For those of you we are confused like I was.

The ONLY way to get in contact to Carlos and unlock the brothel is by calling him on the phone after getting his card. Which you can ONLY get during your first trial period of the waitress job, while serving the Young Lady, don't be a nice person and choose to "Ask her again for her order", you'll then be able to pick up his card and call him (you'll also probably need low inhibition and maybe high corruption to be able to accept the job).

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
If you are struggling to get carlos, press F12 and go to the console tab and type SugarCube.State.active.variables.calledCarlos=true
Should open a new area Called 57th Street, but make sure corruption is high and inhibition is low to start working there

Reactions: MrCrow

hyp01

Aug 11, 2017
For those of you we are confused like I was.

The ONLY way to get in contact to Carlos and unlock the brothel is by calling him on the phone after getting his card. Which you can ONLY get during your first trial period of the waitress job, while serving the Young Lady, don't be a nice person and choose to "Ask her again for her order", you'll then be able to pick up his card and call him (you'll also probably need low inhibition and maybe high corruption to be able to accept the job).
I don't think that's true, unless there's a bug in the newest version. I've encountered that npc later on in the strip club and gotten Carlos info during that event. its triggered multiple times in the same playthrough for me, even.

phoenix11

May 11, 2017
It's a Mysterious Power possesed by a rare Species called Moderators! You know, the chosen ones! Chosen by the Higher Power known as the Administrator! ;)
Is there any way to request this rare species to share spoils of Mysterious Power (links to OP) with commoners ?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes