foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any way to request this rare species to share spoils of Mysterious Power (links to OP) with commoners ?
Sarcasm, trolling, and humor aside, the OP (aka, "Original Post") is always the first post in a thread. Page 1, first post. It is a very good idea to read everything that post before asking "new version", "walkthrough?", etc.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Does anyone else experience issues with Beauty randomly going up, down, or being locked in place?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Sorry to ask again - I finished all school courses (if not to say curses) so far, but I haven't found out how to work at the beauty parlour. Any ideas?

hyp01

Aug 11, 2017
Sorry to ask again - I finished all school courses (if not to say curses) so far, but I haven't found out how to work at the beauty parlour. Any ideas?
What's giving you trouble?
The way I remember doing it was:
-Take beauty courses and finish
-Quit job at cafe, then look for new job and choose the beauty parlor
-Try to get promotion(?), take massage classes and finish them
-Get promoted to masseuse at the beauty parlor

Reactions: ray3dave

phoenix11

May 11, 2017
Sarcasm, trolling, and humor aside, the OP (aka, "Original Post") is always the first post in a thread. Page 1, first post. It is a very good idea to read everything that post before asking "new version", "walkthrough?", etc.
Thx. for the explanation.. Pardon me for my ignorance, didn't know the first post is also refereed as "OP" thought its something else i.e. a link to some folder with all pics & animation files that may appear in a game ( saw something like that under first post of some game)

Galacticos

Aug 14, 2016
v0.3.6

Changelog

================

- Fixed Typo with a Stat description

- Added in another massage scene for school. (Pantyless Massage)

- Fixed a couple of typos with various events

- Added in events for massaging clients at the beauty salon (requires qualification)

- The more sex scenes you perform as a massese, the more clients will come to expect it (and thus request it)

- Handjob has a 1 / 4 chance of increasing the chance of a sexual event.

- Blowjob has a 1 / 3 chance of increasing the chance of a sexual event.

- Sex has a 1 / 2 chance of increasing the chance of a sexual event.

- Made the "You have an exam" notification more noticable.

- Standardized the work at beauty salon entry that hid some options if you left from your house, and not via outside.

- Another Nick bathroom scene - Whilst you brush your teeth.

- Able to Sunbathe with a butt plug

- Added in a scene with Nick regarding the butt plug

- Added a scene where you are spied upon by one of your housemates. (After Sleeping)

- Added some scenes where you catch Nick masturbating with your panties. (Bathroom)

- Scene where Nick can apply the suncream for you before you sunbathe - (The stronger your relationship, the more often this fires)

- Ability to meet Carlos from the number provided by the young girl in the cafe

- Ability to meet Carlos from the young girl in the cafe being at the Purple Lounge

- Ability to buy a cell phone to call people

- New Brothel located in a new part of town. The more beautiful, corrupted and inhibited you are, the more lewd acts that you can perform here.

- More Foreplay Scenes in the brothel - Handjob, Fingering, Blowjobs, Cunnilingus - Warning Some scenes may make the PC lose their panties.

- F/M Sex Scenes in the brothel

- F/F Sex Scenes in the brothel

Reactions: AlexFalkor
U

User_74887

sorry to ask but how do you access the purple lounge??

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
v0.3.6.5

- Added in Hospital
- Breast Implants
- Breast Reductions
- STD Cure
- Added in risk of STD from unsafe sex (with strangers only), these can be cured at the hospital for a fee. You can prevent this by using condoms. (If loading a save, you will need to sleep for this to take affect)
- Added ability to contract the disease in the Park : High Chance
- Added ablity to contract STD in the Purple Lounge : Medium Chance
- Added ability to contract STD at the Brothel : Medium Chance
- Added ability to contract STD as a Masseuse : Low Chance
- You are prevented from working at the Brothel, you will need to seek treatment.
- You are prevented from offering extra services at the purple lounge until you have undergone treatment.
- You are prevented from offering extra services at the massage parlour until you have undergone treatment.
- Your Energy will be negatively affected each morning until you seek treatment.
- Allow you to check your breast size in the stats menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Does a breast size change alter anything in the game (for example: different videos depending upon size), or it is just for kicks?

q87g

Oct 4, 2017
Does a breast size change alter anything in the game (for example: different videos depending upon size), or it is just for kicks?
Haven't checked the new version but in the previous version there were 5 instances where it changed dialogue and/or vidoes.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
How's this one going? Is it worth bothering getting into yet or is there a decent amount of content?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes