LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Anyone else getting:

Error: the passage "Reminders" does not exist
Passage seems to have corrupted, I've had issues with that in the development cycle with files corrupting, so I'll release a patch to bring it back. Thank you for the report :)

Hi how do you do the first makeup assignement plz?
You need to buy foundation (in the skin section's palette) and apply it the same day as you compelte the task. If you

can't become female yet?
No, it's gonna be a while before I get to it too. My current priority is to add more content to the current "playable" time of the game (so until about January 1st) of content and then some. Hormones/gender reassignment surgery content will be added after that, alongside a lot of extra interactions based on transitioning and, possibly, a female playable character start.

Does anyone know how to unlock the underground clinic
Two ways:
-Have a very high bimbo stat and choose any implant option at the hospital, then ask for bigger sizes.
-Train enough and listen to the guy on steroids
Both will unlock the Underground Clinic and you will have access to all of its content no matter which way you use.

Kalias

Jun 30, 2017
Passage seems to have corrupted, I've had issues with that in the development cycle with files corrupting, so I'll release a patch to bring it back. Thank you for the report :)

You need to buy foundation (in the skin section's palette) and apply it the same day as you compelte the task. If you

No, it's gonna be a while before I get to it too. My current priority is to add more content to the current "playable" time of the game (so until about January 1st) of content and then some. Hormones/gender reassignment surgery content will be added after that, alongside a lot of extra interactions based on transitioning and, possibly, a female playable character start.

Two ways:
-Have a very high bimbo stat and choose any implant option at the hospital, then ask for bigger sizes.
Both will unlock the Underground Clinic and you will have access to all of its content no matter which way you use.
Thank you

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<Updater>>: error within widget code (Error: <<Skills>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected number)))

not sure what this means but it randomly popped up

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<Updater>>: error within widget code (Error: <<Skills>>: error within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected number)))

not sure what this means but it randomly popped up
It's another bug that will be patched in the upcoming hotfix. Basically a little mistake in the level up code for skills redo.

blixen

Dec 29, 2022

Two ways:

Thx for the tip ^^

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Does Raven have any content in the game? If yes, how to get to it?
Yes, it's linked to buying stuff from her shop and talking to her. There are currently three events, plus a small holidays themed one that you can get in december.

Reactions: Hint17

Untold1337

Jul 7, 2017
The bus also disappeared on me. It just shows the bus icon next to the walking times. This is only day two in the game right after I bought the pass on day 1. Playing on firefox browser.
Screenshot 2024-03-04.png

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The bus also disappeared on me. It just shows the bus icon next to the walking times. This is only day two in the game right after I bought the pass on day 1. Playing on firefox browser.
The issue here is buying the pass on the last day of a month as the pass resets monthly. I'll tweak it for QoL, but it's totally normal behavior.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes