LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
what skills affect tips? Getting 1 dollar a shift.....
Known issue, I misplaced a parenthesis in the code. It would be acting and dancing, but right now I don,t even know if you'd get an impact from cranking those up. I'll have a patch out tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Tasvalta

Jan 13, 2019
If there is an issue, I'd love to issue a patch as fast as possible. Could you elaborate on the issue(s) you are experiencing?
What I saw was that I had failed to pay for college (because I wasn't smart enough to manually make the payment and had expected it to magically happen) but the internship would still run. The boss lady fired the assistant and the next day when I showed up to work for her it errored out. I neglected to save so I can't give you the error, but there was no link to advance.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
What I saw was that I had failed to pay for college (because I wasn't smart enough to manually make the payment and had expected it to magically happen) but the internship would still run. The boss lady fired the assistant and the next day when I showed up to work for her it errored out. I neglected to save so I can't give you the error, but there was no link to advance.
Thank you for the additional info. I've had additional reports in the meantime, but I'll have to figure out a way to deal with the lack of payment of the program with the internship still going on. Maybe there will be an exception for pay code and it insteads pay off your scholarship first. Not too sure yet.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Errors in the business career. After I received the golden chastity cage, went bact to work and saw this:

Error: <<HoltR>>: error within widget code (Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>)

And I can't click on anything, so~

Edit: Figured out it wouldn't let me progess further without a shaved body.
Edit2: And~ same problem again. I guess this problem occurs whenever you're not meeting requirements. Unfortunately, I have no clue where I'm wrong this time.

Last edited:

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Errors in business carrier: presenting male in male business suit/tuxebo gets fired right after successful exam.:HideThePain:
After exam the game remind of a ghost class 13 00 pm:illuminati:
exams can be passed while not present in exam day.:rolleyes:
If you keep adding outfit restrictions then tracker for players is a must, or at least a reminder in notes.:mad:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The problem is actually that I forgot to code a trigger, you aren't at fault there, the game just thinks you never came to work at all lol

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Wow now you will get fired on okt 26 (i did play truant on class)(regardless what you do you are fired ar okt 26)
Also most activities does not conform the actual open time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farajure

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I'll look into it, but the difference in times let me think it might just be user error. Arriving late will cause write-ups too.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I'll look into it, but the difference in times let me think it might just be user error. Arriving late will cause write-ups too.
Like hell!
you get fired on a very first day , arrived on time ....wait a minute! did you mix the class write-up with the job one? ...jeez:FacePalm:
Let me guess ... you have reused a function without wiping the data/variables. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Like hell!
you get fired on a very first day , arrived on time ....wait a minute! did you mix the class write-up with the job one? ...jeez:FacePalm:
Let me guess ... you have reused a function without wiping the data/variables. :rolleyes:
I compared your fired date to Farajure's and unless one of your dates are wrong, there is a full month of difference. There is no such thing as class write ups and never was, I just removed the "class warnings" which erroneously appeared for the internship period.

As I said, I'll investigate it still, but I feel like there was some user error in this one.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I compared your fired date to Farajure's and unless one of your dates are wrong, there is a full month of difference. There is no such thing as class write ups and never was, I just removed the "class warnings" which erroneously appeared for the internship period.

As I said, I'll investigate it still, but I feel like there was some user error in this one.
thx

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
If your having money issues anywhere but at the start then that means your avoiding sex and if your avoiding sex why are you even playing? Even just working the glory hole regularly will bring in a fair amount of cash.
Well it is a "poor student sim" anyway. The expenses are actually manageable.. All be it no one sane goes on a shopping spree wile under student debt. Any way both steaming maid ...acting seving small jobs can be done.

Farajure

Jul 26, 2021

Yeah i opened the save with save editor and was at 3 write ups, so even if i came within time and satisfied every request i was already out, edited to 2 write ups and kept playing fine. My bad, i missed the write up mechanic

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes