LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Let me guess, run of a few months then abandoned?
The game's first release was on TFGS almost two years ago. After a phase of adding content every two months and a half, I moved to monthly updates last spring and put it here. I have no plans to stop development for now and there is a lot I'd like to add before I move on. By the rate it takes me alone to do the development, writing and almost everything else (I'd like to thank my tester for helping me dedicate more time to add features), it would probably take a few more years to finish everything.

Obviously the Alpha Status doesn't help with confidence of the users, with the reputation Alpha/Early Access games have garnished over the years, but I rather keep it in Alpha while I add the main features and a decent amount of content before moving to Beta status.

Reactions: Batubatu

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am NOT Sure IF You or Anyone REALLY Paid Attention to This; (An Oops! I Hope)

Beginning of Crossdresser Route; just arrived in Hutinberg; meeting Landlord Mr. Ronzo;

MC: "Right now if possible, I saw it also came with a semi-furnished option, and I would be interested."

Mr. Ronzo: "Ah yes, the last tenant was evicted about a month ago and left some furniture in the flat, nothing much but it should help you get set-up at the very least. I'll charge you 75$ for the whole shebang; you get a mattress, a small fridge and a microwave for that."
( I guess the DEV was going to charge 125$, but decided that was too much; but didn't adjust Math thoroughly)

MC: "Deal. So that means I owe you 325$ correct?" (MC Should of Had to pay $275; not $325) (Bal. +$225)

Mr. Ronzo: "Yes. I'll come every week to collect your 200$ rent. So just sign your name here, and here, and here..."
*****************************************************************************************************
Just a thought/ suggestion or Idea

Why not ADD "Breast Forms"(fake boobs) to "DESIRE" shop in Mall;
nothing to extravagant. (only offer/sell 1 sizes; B = 225$
(I Was going to suggest 2 sizes; a small "A" and a "C", but I changed my mind)

And when MC wears Bra, from wardrobe; the 'Breasts' would be added to bra automatically, or
- No different than wearing the Butt plug or Chastity cage under the "toys" tab.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Where is " Planck's ", I cant find it?
Have you found it yet??

You will ONLY Find "Planck's" If MC is taking the "Housekeeping" course in College; and I believe
ONLY after He learns How to do plumbing, and How to change out the Hot water heater.
(It will show up sometime BEFORE the First Exam/ Before First BREAK)
- Also, IF MC is taking the "housekeeping" course; at HOME will show an "UPGRADE" tab.
(you click it and it will tell you you have to buy water heater first)
YOU will/should find "Planck's" next to "Grocery Store" on the "Downtown" screen.

If MC is NOT taking "housekeeping"; MC's only other option Is to pay Landlord $400 to replace it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MausMaus

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Bug if your top gets dirty at the glory hole their is no way to get clean again. Laundromat, changing clothes, showering and even buying new clothes wont fix the dirty state.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Bug if your top gets dirty at the glory hole their is no way to get clean again. Laundromat, changing clothes, showering and even buying new clothes wont fix the dirty state.
Hmm. I didn't have an issue with that.
- "your Top is Dirty"
- MC returns Home, changes top.
- Go To Laundromat; pay $20 to wash.
- return Home and Check "Wardrobe"; 'soiled' Top should be Clean.
(or at least show that Top Is No longer 'dirty'.)

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Small bug for 0.0.14a- The intro text still says it's 0.0.13 (sidebar says 0.0.14)
Noted!

Try what Shelscott said, if it doesn't work, please provide me information on which top you are using please :)

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Hmm. I didn't have an issue with that.
- "your Top is Dirty"
- MC returns Home, changes top.
- Go To Laundromat; pay $20 to wash.
- return Home and Check "Wardrobe"; 'soiled' Top should be Clean.
(or at least show that Top Is No longer 'dirty'.)
I should have been more specific, the top and all clothes are now clean (after going to the laundromat) but the dirty status doesn't clear. So I can't do things like work at the gas station.

Loaded an older save and this time I could clear the dirty status with showering after washing the clothes.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I should have been more specific, the top and all clothes are now clean (after going to the laundromat) but the dirty status doesn't clear. So I can't do things like work at the gas station.

Loaded an older save and this time I could clear the dirty status with showering after washing the clothes.
Oh, the "You are dirty" alert is about your character's overall hygiene. It can happen even without getting a cumshot.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Ok I take it that you can get so dirty that you need more then one shower sometimes?
Yes. It's probably not intended but it can go into negative values right now. If you fix the shower I think it always sets it back to 100 so do that as soon as you can.

nod24

May 4, 2017
Every time I see a bunch of statistics that are not involved in the game in any way, I understand that the author will not come up with anything sensible.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Every time I see a bunch of statistics that are not involved in the game in any way, I understand that the author will not come up with anything sensible.
Not sure by what you mean by statistics, but I will indulge you in your comment by answering the two ways I can interpret it.

If you are talking about the number of passages currently in the game as mentioned in the Dev Comments on the OP, it is a metric of the size of the game that I find a bit more representative than the word count or character count personally. Each passage (minus a few that are hosting only widgets), are essentially the equivalent of a screen. It is not perfect, but it is a metric to give an idea of the amount of content currently in the game.

If you are talking about player stats, all stats currently in the game actually have functions:
-Dignity unlocks sexual options/jobs
-Sissification allows you to progressively get more feminine clothing and perform certainsissy tasks
-Bimbofication is slightly less consequential as of now, but can allow you to unlock a location through an event and gives access to another interaction in a quest
-Dominance/Submissiveness limits some choices and unlocks others
-Skills (Sexual+Acting+Dancing) improve payouts of certain sexual actions or serve as unlock conditions for certain actions
-Hygiene limits some actions in public
-Health is a metric that affects workout and studying performances
-Fitness (hidden stat, affects bodybuild) also affects certain calculations and determine parts of your physique
-Makeup Skill reduces the chances you can fail makeup application
-Sewing Skill (sewing exclusive) unlocks new crafting options
-Crossdressing Convincingess allows you to more or less pass as a woman

It is not perfect either and tweaks are made, but each stats actually opens up content in a somewhat dynamic manner. It can look impressive but there are currently no dummy stats outside of perhaps bimbofication (which does need more content at some point, I admit).

If you find something that could use changing, feel free to contact me and if I didn't understand your critic properly (apologies, I am ESL), please forgive me :)

nod24

May 4, 2017
If you are talking about player stats, all stats currently in the game actually have functions
The function, in relation to these variables, is the whole game. And there is no need to cheat. You simply cannot have content for all values of variables and, moreover, for all their possible combinations.

I've seen this more than once and always ended the same way. First, the author begins to make content, then, having discovered that there is no mechanics or plot, he creates the appearance of work and in the end gives up.

In short, if a programmer sculpts variables before coming up with a function, then it's better not to deal with him.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes