Mirvel

Feb 12, 2019
Hey there. I'm discovering this game and I like it so far, but I seem to be stuck at an early stage of Kara's "lessons". I'm supposed to buy panties before coming back to the club to meet her, but I didn't accept the panties from Crystal at the first event of the game and there doesn't seem to be an available place where to buy another pair at the mall. (Available shops are ClotheR, Desire~, Future Shack, Shoe Store, Tabitha's, Old Republic, SportPro and AtHome. Other shops are marked "Why would you go there?" and inaccessible.)

Thanks by advance for any help.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hey there. I'm discovering this game and I like it so far, but I seem to be stuck at an early stage of Kara's "lessons". I'm supposed to buy panties before coming back to the club to meet her, but I didn't accept the panties from Crystal at the first event of the game and there doesn't seem to be an available place where to buy another pair at the mall. (Available shops are ClotheR, Desire~, Future Shack, Shoe Store, Tabitha's, Old Republic, SportPro and AtHome. Other shops are marked "Why would you go there?" and inaccessible.)

Thanks by advance for any help.
Looks like you avoided most of the options that gave you stats, so I'd say you might need to use the laptop and watch some sissy hypno until you get 5 points in sissification (10 for all clothing options). I will have to tweak the game so it's doable without the laptop.

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Hello, I can't find the latex maid dress that is needed for the second sissy maid quest anywhere.
Do any of you can tell me where to find it please?

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Hi, hi, I finished the "Office worker" course, passed the exam but didn't get the results and can't do the internship. Is that normal?

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I don't see anykind of pictures in the preview ?
The previews show passages where there aren't any pictures or videos, but I try to put them where I can. It's an ungoing process and sometimes I just can't find something suitable.

Hi, hi, I finished the "Office worker" course, passed the exam but didn't get the results and can't do the internship. Is that normal?
Looks like you missed a class or the interview. If this doesn't work, tell me, I'll try to troubleshoot the issue with you :)

what's new?
While the changelog in the OP will give you the most detailed breakdown for this update (and the discord changelog channel can give you what changed over multiple updates), the main thing is new class contents for every programs!

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Thing is, I had the interview on the Thursday, but on Wednesday when I want to class the text told me that I was accepted. Afterward when looking in reminder I didn't have the interview anymore.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Thank you ! I'm gonna try it :)
You're welcome! Hope you will enjoy the game :)

Thing is, I had the interview on the Thursday, but on Wednesday when I want to class the text told me that I was accepted. Afterward when looking in reminder I didn't have the interview anymore.
Oh, I see what might have happened, I'll look into it further as it can lead to confusion.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Well yes, but actually no? You can completely avoid that content if it pleases you, but so far most of the content lays there. If you want to experience other kind of content, the game really won't offer you as much, but in the future there will be more to the male path, but also female paths (FC is on the backburner, but I work on it in my free time nonetheless)
call me once i can sissify THE OTHERS. muahahaha :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordOfChangeGames

ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
I got a question, is there a way to reset the 'you did your task this week' flag in the console? Like if you go and get a task, then go back, she says chop chop, but if you go next week she accepts your results. Is there any way to force thsi to happen? Not only would it let me skip weeks of minimal to no content, but it would help me with a bug ive encountered on my current playthrough. The gooming task where you have to go to the gym seems to have left me stuck in a loop where kara plays both dialog (the greeting and chopchop), but gives you no choices to continue to check the results.

LordOfChangeGames

Spaghetti Chef
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I got a question, is there a way to reset the 'you did your task this week' flag in the console? Like if you go and get a task, then go back, she says chop chop, but if you go next week she accepts your results. Is there any way to force thsi to happen? Not only would it let me skip weeks of minimal to no content, but it would help me with a bug ive encountered on my current playthrough. The gooming task where you have to go to the gym seems to have left me stuck in a loop where kara plays both dialog (the greeting and chopchop), but gives you no choices to continue to check the results.
Sadly, not at the current time. Kara tasks will be overhauled sometime next year to allow to skip through some content, that being said. As of the bug you encountered, it is probably because of the different delays requires for those tasks (they are over longer spans of time and this is why they are optional). I'll have to look into this further.

PS: I know some people here use some kind of file editors to change stats when they want to play faster, this could perhaps help you, but I am not responsible for any bugs that might occur under their usage and will not try to fix those if they can't be replicated on unedited files.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes