Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
FreshWomen Episode 4 (Full Release, includes Ep 1-4)
PC/Mac/Linux/Android - MEGA
Walkthrough Ep 1-4 - MEGA

There is currently no patch/update only files available yet.

This episode contains
  • 1800 renders
  • 44 animations
  • 30 songs
Load your save game from the scene in Episode 3 that says "Save your game now"
You are the hero !

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020

This episode contains
  • 1800 renders
  • 44 animations
  • 30 songs
no homo but i love you :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: _tewi

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021

This episode contains
  • 1800 renders
  • 44 animations
  • 30 songs
scrappy

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] FreshWomen [Episode 1-4, Patch 1] [Oppai-Man] [OS@2.72GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.72GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.03GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC (Windows) = /

Tutorial on how to create Windows/Linux/MacOS build can be found here.

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just Official Guide Episode 1-4, look below in attachments.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
Is it v4? today's release ? few days ago I played the beta version and today I download this but did not found any new content.

Screenshot (10).png

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Is it v4? today's release ? few days ago I played the beta version and today I download this but did not found any new content.

View attachment 1780099
Looks like I downloaded the same file as you, but I noticed some pretty big differences to the beta.
For one the whole college scene wasn't in the beta. Also Lily isn't angry at the MC for spying on her anymore for some reason and it's her husband that kicks him out instead. Julia's and Chloe's got added as places to stay at in the next episode and there was a big reveal and cliffhanger at the end.

Saratoga61

Feb 23, 2020

This episode contains
  • 1800 renders
  • 44 animations
  • 30 songs
thx for help

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
are scenes with the titty mutants optional? i only want to see the attractive girls nekky

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Looks like I downloaded the same file as you, but I noticed some pretty big differences to the beta.
For one the whole college scene wasn't in the beta. Also Lily isn't angry at the MC for spying on her anymore for some reason and it's her husband that kicks him out instead. Julia's and Chloe's got added as places to stay at in the next episode and there was a big reveal and cliffhanger at the end.
Personally I feel that it's lousy writing. What's the point of moving into the building just so they can throw you out? Just over a jealous husband or whatever.

Being A Dik did the same thing where the MC gets to choose who to stay with. But after a surprise visit from the girl in the beginning of the game. At least there it made some sense, here it just feels like it was thrown in for drama.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Personally I feel that it's lousy writing. What's the point of moving into the building just so they can throw you out? Just over a jealous husband or whatever.

Being A Dik did the same thing where the MC gets to choose who to stay with. But after a surprise visit from the girl in the beginning of the game. At least there it made some sense, here it just feels like it was thrown in for drama.
Yeah, it's weird and the new version is even weirder imo. It kinda made sense for Lily to be angry and it introduced some interesting conflict with the possibility for reasonable resolution by just talking it out in the next episode.
Like, Lily doesn't come across as a bad person and there was already some bonding time between her and the MC, so it made sense for the MC to be down about upsetting her. Putting all of that on the husband instead is a lazy cop-out imo, because he's already the big bad antagonist anyway.
It feels like there was some fan feedback for the beta, where people didn't like upsetting Lily. But now it's just silly how the MC spends the whole episode depressed for seemingly no reason, because all of his friends offer him a place to stay right away. Also, why is he depressed about the photo reveal at the end? Why isn't he shocked and excited about discovering a new clue and the possibility that his imaginery sex friend is a real person?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 540 Votes