Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Personally I feel that it's lousy writing. What's the point of moving into the building just so they can throw you out? Just over a jealous husband or whatever.

Being A Dik did the same thing where the MC gets to choose who to stay with. But after a surprise visit from the girl in the beginning of the game. At least there it made some sense, here it just feels like it was thrown in for drama.
I also thought it was weird as fuck create this situation where he'd get kicked out. Seems like it was just added to try and copy that famous college game we already know :D.
I didnt like to have to choose a place to stay this early, but ok. I played the beta, gonna skip this final version and wait for ep 5.

they fucked up his daddy, then it shows as if they are regretting what they did in the past but then she just kicks him out, now the husband who just came back from the trip.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
I also thought it was weird as fuck create this situation where he'd get kicked out. Seems like it was just added to try and copy that famous college game we already know :D.
I didnt like to have to choose a place to stay this early, but ok. I played the beta, gonna skip this final version and wait for ep 5.

they fucked up his daddy, then it shows as if they are regretting what they did in the past but then she just kicks him out, now the husband who just came back from the trip.
We chose a LI, that's not a copy, you make a ridiculous comparison

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
FAPmaster369's compressed version of Freshwomen ep. 4 from https://f95zone.to/threads/freshwomen-ep-4-oppai-man.79740/post-8014419

With built-in walkthrough mod (up to and including ep. 3).

Also, the images and audio are no longer "loose" so it doesn't take up to "X to the power of seven" minutes to extract (ie. they are RPA-archived).
I have also added my own modifications to remove the callback. It should work.
And then I have removed the 18+ warning which I think is stupid. Those who get this know what it is.

cooperdk's No Loose, Cheater, Silent, No-Age-Warning version (1.05 GB):

GoFile:
Pixeldrain:

PS: Only error I found is in the beginning, I get a "Image 'ep1 mon_anim_lily_intro_beginframe' not found"
Log.txt: IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/ep1/mon/anim/ep1 mon_anim_lily_intro_beginframe.webp'.

(EDIT: Multiple webp files are missing from Episode 1 Monday and they do not exist in either the compressed or the original version of the game.)
Just click "ignore" on the Ren'Py error screen whenever an image is missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: alpharenji2

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
We chose a LI, that's not a copy, you make a ridiculous comparison
I didnt compare, someone else did, it is up there if you read it. That was a reply to someone, not adressed for you.
But since you got involved without reading.
It is a game about a guy who just joined a college, went to live where he study and had to leave his dorm for some reason having to choose who he wanna stay with at the end of the episode. Yes, I've seen it before. And in both stories they are not choosing a LI, they are choosing a place to stay, because even his male friend is an option. And I don't see any romance between them.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And in both stories they are not choosing a LI, they are choosing a place to stay, because even his male friend is an option. And I don't see any romance between them.
That is an interesting point to me. If you choose one girl over others, will they get upset? It's a harem game (as has also been pointed out by SeveredRealms), so one could assume that it doesn't matter with whom you choose to stay. But it's also possible that the choice (in order to keep the harem) is to choose to have Dylan put you up for a bit so girls don't feel like you've chosen one of them over the others. However, the impression I've always gotten from the game is that it won't matter, and that eventually all of the girls will be OK with the MC regardless. That is, if we use the word in the contemporary adult entertainment sense of the word, rather than historical or region-specific use of it, all of them should accept all of the other girls sharing the MC.

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
I didnt compare, someone else did, it is up there if you read it. That was a reply to someone, not adressed for you.
But since you got involved without reading.
It is a game about a guy who just joined a college, went to live where he study and had to leave his dorm for some reason having to choose who he wanna stay with at the end of the episode. Yes, I've seen it before. And in both stories they are not choosing a LI, they are choosing a place to stay, because even his male friend is an option. And I don't see any romance between them.
If MC were a red-eyed demon, they'd say "oh, this is a Deliverance copy", ridiculous comparisons.

Darth Axia

Formerly 'Dark Lord Shadow'
Jul 19, 2021
Nice new Episode, it's good to finaly get some more time with Julia, cant wait to see more development with her & the mc.

Reactions: jjfiglbcop

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
That is an interesting point to me. If you choose one girl over others, will they get upset? It's a harem game (as has also been pointed out by SeveredRealms), so one could assume that it doesn't matter with whom you choose to stay. But it's also possible that the choice (in order to keep the harem) is to choose to have Dylan put you up for a bit so girls don't feel like you've chosen one of them over the others. However, the impression I've always gotten from the game is that it won't matter, and that eventually all of the girls will be OK with the MC regardless. That is, if we use the word in the contemporary adult entertainment sense of the word, rather than historical or region-specific use of it, all of them should accept all of the other girls sharing the MC.
If we go by the intro dream sequence, then the harem is probably supposed to consist of all of the four main girls. They already established that Chloe is into being watched and girls, so she's probably also up for threesomes. The latest update also introduced some light hearted tension between her and Julia. But I don't see how they'll ever fit a character like Alyssa into a harem. Hopefully they won't pull a "I'd rather share you than lose you". Shit's always cringe.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
EDIT2: Seems like the dev removed analytics from beta 0.5.7, so I guess my job here is done. Stay safe and have fun.

EDIT: this won't work for 0.5 betas.

All right, here's the no-analytics mod for the full v0.4.0.
As usual, grab the archive and replace the original "scripts.rpa" (in the 'game' folder) with its contents.

Features: removes data collection, user fingerprinting, and related option in the menu.
Only tested with the compressed version. Should work with the non-compressed as well.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This game is all over the place. Extreme slapstick (fish-eye shot of MC face when he's getting laid) to extreme soap opera drama at the end of this update. I think the Dev needs to decide where he's going with this, it seems a bit rudderless and forced. I've decided it's going on the "back burner" list for now. I'll wait a few updates and see where it is then.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is all over the place. Extreme slapstick (fish-eye shot of MC face when he's getting laid) to extreme soap opera drama at the end of this update. I think the Dev needs to decide where he's going with this, it seems a bit rudderless and forced. I've decided it's going on the "back burner" list for now. I'll wait a few updates and see where it is then.
Agree to disagree. To me this comes off more like a Joss Whedon show / film, with a good mix: humor (although here it's often slapstick in the extreme to be sure, especially with certain characters like Dylan), but then also strong emotion at certain times. While there's always room for improvement, I don't find this as ridiculous as you seem to. Sorry you haven't enjoyed it, but obviously we're entitled to differing opinions.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Agree to disagree. To me this comes off more like a Joss Whedon show / film, with a good mix: humor (although here it's often slapstick in the extreme to be sure, especially with certain characters like Dylan), but then also strong emotion at certain times. While there's always room for improvement, I don't find this as ridiculous as you seem to. Sorry you haven't enjoyed it, but obviously we're entitled to differing opinions.
I would be on board with a the humor if not for how insufferable Dylan is. In fact, I kind of like the game in spite of Dylan which would be a major turn off in any other game.

Also Alyssa carries the game for me

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I played this with the walkthrough, also played previous version, but for the life of me cannot get the scene from the 6th screenshot. Where she is training naked. Is there a way to unlock that or is it not in the game?!?

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
I've made a mod for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.3.0
Edit 2: I'll update the mod for the full release not for the BETA

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
update out

4.50 star(s) 535 Votes