MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
wow, this game has really gone downhill... I had written a 5/5 review at the very start of the game, but after playing through all of the released content, brought it down to 2/5

the MC is such a whiny and entitled bitch. LIs are all robotic and exist only to serve the MC. the comedic stuff isn't enough to make the game stand on its own. after having played a bunch of more story driven AVNs lately, this feels subpar AF even if the models and renders are pretty great

pretty disappointing

Steuan

Formerly 'Zerdusch'
May 3, 2024
wow, this game has really gone downhill... I had written a 5/5 review at the very start of the game, but after playing through all of the released content, brought it down to 2/5

the MC is such a whiny and entitled bitch. LIs are all robotic and exist only to serve the MC. the comedic stuff isn't enough to make the game stand on its own. after having played a bunch of more story driven AVNs lately, this feels subpar AF even if the models and renders are pretty great

pretty disappointing
You can edit your review whenever you want, bro. ;)

Mine was deleted by a trial-mod. :ROFLMAO:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Status Update: FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 Release Date

Hello, my dear FreshMen!

We’ve got great news! FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 is going to be released on June 7th!

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 is a HUGE update, and we’re very excited for you to play it! Our new character rig and production pipeline made our artists very effective, and we used this to expand our content for this update, both in static images and in animations! It’s our funniest update by far, has some very memorable scenes and a very, very hot sex scene with Lily!

FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 has:
  • 30 minutes of fresh gameplay;
  • 583 Renders;
  • 37 animations;
  • Voice Acting;
  • Sexy sounds and moaning;
  • 720p, 1080p and 4K options;
  • Sweat, Mocap and Physics;
  • HD Maps for all characters;
  • Subtitles available in: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional) Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Thai and Turkish;
  • The beginning of the last story arc of Season 2;
Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1 will also launch with a special discount! Here’s how our release schedule will work:
  • June 7th - Special Release Pricing: $10 lifetime (with minimum active subscription of $2)
  • June 14th - Normal Price: $15 lifetime (with a minimum active subscription of $10)
This means almost everyone will be able to play it as soon as it launches, instead of having to wait a few days. We’re testing a few release models, to see what is the best strategy possible. Please let us know what you think of this one in the comments below!

We’re almost, almost done with the production of FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1. Here’s our updated progress summary:
  • Blocking: DONE!;
  • Lighting: DONE, but, a few corrections are necessary;
  • Facial Expression: DONE!;
  • Cloth Simulation and Polish: 7 scenes done, 2 in progress, 0 to go;
  • Animations: 26 animations done, 7 in progress, 4 to go;
  • Characters, Script and Storyboards are done!
  • Voice Acting is done!
I’ve been playing a lot of Season 2 Episode 3 Part 1, editing, changing things, making improvements, and honestly, this is an amazing update! Flowing with emotion, fun and sexiness! We’ll release an Alpha Build to a few selected testers next week to collect feedbacks and ensure everything is as perfect as it can be.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Hi,

Looking for some help. I bought Season 1 on Steam about 18 months ago, completed it 100%. Decided to start Season 2, it picks up my saves but I can't remember the story so I can't work out which of my saves is closest to the end.

You might think it would be the latest one but that probably isn't the case because I have 100% completion so I probably went back and played again up to various points to pick up the achievements.

I have the walk through which is titled Episodes 1-6, is that just for Season 1 or does that include some of Season 2? Thinking if I can work out the end of Season 1 in the Walkthrough I can try and find which of my saves is closest to the end.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,

Looking for some help. I bought Season 1 on Steam about 18 months ago, completed it 100%. Decided to start Season 2, it picks up my saves but I can't remember the story so I can't work out which of my saves is closest to the end.

You might think it would be the latest one but that probably isn't the case because I have 100% completion so I probably went back and played again up to various points to pick up the achievements.

I have the walk through which is titled Episodes 1-6, is that just for Season 1 or does that include some of Season 2? Thinking if I can work out the end of Season 1 in the Walkthrough I can try and find which of my saves is closest to the end.
You dont need walkthrough for Season 2 anymore because every part is dedicated to different LI, so your choice dont have any meaning now

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Just completed what is available for Season 2 -

I am missing the last 'Hidden Memory',

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've replayed after that point several times making different choices, but can't get that last hidden memory.

Anyone know what it is and how to trigger it?

housewithcats

Apr 6, 2022
That's cool. Thanks a lot for sharing. It's a compressed version and from what I understand the quality suffers greatly because of this.

Just FYI, you can also play Windows versions on a mac if you install renpy and just drag-and-drop the game into the renpy folder. After that, it's as simple as launching renpy and choosing the game you want to play from the list
Didn't know that. Thanks a lot. Does it use the same save location?

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes