Yiurp

May 22, 2017
Does the F95Zone version of the game not get all the scenes of the update?
Like, in the walkthrough seems like there's much more things than what I seem to be able to play.
I can't play the Beer pong event, Julia on the Balcony, The Ball neither the Stock room.
Next update. I wondered the same thing as well and replayed to no avail.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Was. Now she is more like fuck buddy,lol
I be honest here:
1. Lily is hot. Like damn.
2. if this game would be A TINY bit realistic, the MC would never get that pussy again after the exit scene right after the last fucking. Hell this whiny, salty grumbler would never get ANY pussy in his whole life until he learns a bit of self control and suck it up and most importantly to know when to SHUT UP.

There are not many MCs on VNs here that annoy me on that level. And that is sad, because most of the rest of the game is really, really good.

He reminds me of this guy:

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I be honest here:
1. Lily is hot. Like damn.
2. if this game would be A TINY bit realistic, the MC would never get that pussy again after the exit scene right after the last fucking. Hell this whiny, salty grumbler would never get ANY pussy in his whole life until he learns a bit of self control and suck it up and most importantly to know when to SHUT UP.

There are not many MCs on VNs here that annoy me on that level. And that is sad, because most of the rest of the game is really, really good.

He reminds me of this guy:
This MC isn't that bad... he's stupid as fuck, and looks way too young to be pulling in these hot-ass chicks, but other than that, he's alright. I can think of a thousand simpy-wimpy white knight MCs/wanna-be chads that are way worse on this website.

A lot of the MC's flaws are exaggerated for humor, which honestly is a bit too much over the top in some scenes and doesn't really fit the atmosphere of the rest of the VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: DADIANA

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
This MC isn't that bad... he's stupid as fuck, and looks way too young to be pulling in these hot-ass chicks, but other than that, he's alright. I can think of a thousand simpy-wimpy white knight MCs/wanna-be chads that are way worse on this website.
No sorry I cannot agree.
This guy is so many times pissed off about nothing, I cannot even remember how often I thought "what the fuck is it now?". Playing this guy feels like being married to a half crazy woman with a hard case of hormonal disorder.
Well maybe I am so pissed off him, because I always think - just in the back of my mind - if there EVER was a guy that deserved to be NTRed with every pussy on this planet... well you get the idea.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
For no reason at all the girl just gave her pussy to the guy in class. She just met him in the corridors, then went to the class and she was already masturbating him and giving her pussy after. Gotta love these games.

• Haha
Reactions: drooopy and MrD812

madsol

Jun 2, 2018
Quels jeux, les modèles sont vraiment très réussis, l'histoire est amusante, ce jeu est dans mon top 5, merci aux développeurs
What games, the models are really very successful, the story is fun, this game is in my top 5, thanks to the developers

Mar 13, 2018
um, excuse the logs say 28 animations but it's only lily scene only so far and two unobtainable scenes, and what is the angry scene after sex with lily is about completely unnecessary.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
For no reason at all the girl just gave her pussy to the guy in class. She just met him in the corridors, then went to the class and she was already masturbating him and giving her pussy after. Gotta love these games.
Agreed 100% + AND some!!
However, she did agree to be pimp'd out per se....
Often occurrence sadly, not just in collage.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
5 star rated.. Besides the game itself being great.. the animations are out of this world! Can't wait til the next update.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I remember not liking Julia's changes when Oppai-Man first announced them, but now I don't really mind them. Sure, I understand her fans really liked that about her, but since I do prefer older women like Alyssa or Lily, or just done years older like Sue, that aged up was really fine for me.
As long as her body doesn't change, then it's fine. Besides, it's not unusual for people in high school to skip a year or two and get into college early. Maybe she's just really smart.

Still frustrating though, it feels like the Julia path is an eternal cock block story. At this point, they could be on a space ship about to have sex a billion miles away from everything else, and Thanos would show up and blink her out of existence before anything could actually happen.

All I can say is, it better pay off with more than just 1 scene. At this point i feel like the players are owed 3 or 4 lengthy Julia sex scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: DADIANA
4.50 star(s) 545 Votes