VN - Ren'Py - FreshWomen [S2 Ep.3 Part 1] [OppaiMan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DerpDiggler

Good renders, Good storyline, Good humor, GREAT animations.

The renders used for the women are gorgeous and the facial expressions made by the MC when he gets surprised or scared make me laugh every single time lol As a matter of fact the dev has done amazing with the facial expressions period (which is something that not everyone is able to do very well.)

5/5 from me because on top of all this it has a built in walkthrough mod that can be toggled on or off.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DannyLucifer

I liked the game till chapter 4. I don't like Susan.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rōjin

I really enjoy the game honestly dick in hand and all but the art style is great the story is also good I really like some of the twist and turns there is in the game. I would definitely recommend for people to try out the game I mean its a free download and all and there are some great scenes in the game. (y):love:
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lu²

High Quality renders and the environment too! the story is understandable for me, the music choice for the scenes is also very good it can really amplify the experience with the right music choice!! uhh overall good game im still in the middle of playing but i can say it looks promising.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hammertime1337

So far, this game feels great! The renders are of insane quality, the girls are hot and the dialogs don't have too much text, so I haven't felt like skipping anything yet as it happens with some other games that don't get to the point...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ArmchairAnalyst

4.5/5 game, I have been following this game since EP1, and the game has improved so much since then. This game has always had amazing renders, and unique girls since inception but no animation and MC pulls a goofy face regularly. However at the end of EP5, these issues has more or less been solved. Plus the regular updates, huge props to the Devs.
    Also the music in this game is top notch, the quality is perhaps on par with another a more well known college based game. The reason I didn't give this game a full 5 star is sometimes I feel there are some dialogues which has been missed so the story is sometimes unclear, but this is minor incovenience when the rest of the game has been amazing. I can't wait to see how the dev can improve this game in future episodes.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Sanctusmorti

My current favourite 'stick your dick in crazy' simulator.

The girls are almost all completely batshit crazy but the renders are good, the story is entertaining and providing you like white girls its an amazing experience.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Templar Knight

This game is excellent, I could write a text but I will soon point out the positive points, negative points and suggestions:

positive points:

1- excellent graphics.
    2- Very well done setting, scenery and locations are beautiful.
    3- men and women are very well built, this I speak both graphically as their personalities and their inclusion in the story.
    4- story well done.
    5- the updates do not take long to be released.

negative points:

1- none so far.

suggestions:

1- there is only this one but I believe that it should be taken into account, I think that by the course of the story + the current levels of affinity with the girls, for those who are on the harem route, there should have already been some conversation between the girls about the situation of meeting the same guy. Although in this update (version 0.5) Lily hinted that she doesn't mind the mc having other girls and even joked about training or teaching the girls a thing or two about sex, I thought it was too vague about her position with the mc about the harem and the other moment at bruce's party, i thought there would be some conversation between the girls about the mc in the drinking game scene but it went blank focusing more on the argument between mc and daylan which anyway has to do with the mc mc is meeting a lot of girls but it still lacks a progression between the girls themselves. What I mean is that in the next updates there should be a conversation between the girls about the mc is meeting with several girls and how they will position themselves.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

LinusMundane

Nice renders, good story, enjoying very much so far. I love the aesthetic of the town and environment. Character is a little goofy, but likeable, and the women are amazing. Really looking forward to seeing this story develop further as updates come out.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

DarthLAX

Very nice - even has a German translation (not that I need that exactly, but it is a nice touch and much appreciated!).
    Models look good, not unrealistic - something which I immensly dislike, especially boobs that are way out of proportion (I even dislike those in RL, when women have implants that make them look like bimbo-dolls)!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

magvearn

so far i'm enjoying the game. One of the few game that i actually reading every dialog instead of just clicking through to see the next scene. I'm still very early in the game though.

Renders nice, the story keeping me reading it without boring me, I like it so far.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Principal14

Finally a great game again, I will definitely recommend it and look forward to the next updates. The graphics are far above those of other games of this genre. As far as the story is concerned, I hope that it doesn't go so far with the extent of the characters that you don't know what to do anymore, that's the problem of many developers. Please keep it up I look forward to the next update.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

sergesan

i liked it so far but maybe it´s too early for a real rating,i dislike the fake russian guy...not a fan of other guys ingame...graphics are fine...maybe MC looks a little too much like a babyboy...the girls are hot and what the story gives,i will see with time...
  14. 5.00 star(s)

jojokookpkppk

20/08/22 V0.5.100 Absolutely love the game, the renders, characters and the animations. Amongst the hottest out there.
    So far the game seems to have a good amount of content and is in its 5th update, this update also incorporates in the game a built in walkthrough mod a feature I have not seen in games I've played before but love and could easily get used to. There is little voice acting and I would personally appreciate more sound. Otherwise this for me if close to what I would regard a *perfect* game, and I eagerly look forward to its future updates.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Totoro808

I've only played through Chapter 1 so far.

But from what I've seen, the story, while fairly pedestrian, is enough to hold my attention. The women in the game are all rendered well, with each having their own unique charm. The writing is okay so far too.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

NotEnoughHats

Great game so far. The story is a bit light, but I can see the potential bubbling into something nice and saucy. One or two of the models seem a little creepy, but other than that, I'm having a great time.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Bear73

Nice game. I love redheads so it is a easy score from that point. don't know of the creator put some good story line and maybe no harem this time! But so far so good! And hoping it get's a decend ending
  18. 5.00 star(s)

cryptoninja

Do not miss this one. It is an outstanding game. Graphics, animation, story are all fantastic. Which lady will be your favorite? What really happened to your father? I can see many replays fallowing each possible path. If you can please support this dev as we need more top tier games like this one!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

mutantnecrotic

By far, one of the best one out there.
    Character models are simply sublime and the story so far seems pretty fitting and understandable.
    Really enjoying this one and hope to see lot more in the future of this game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

anonrandom

Enjoyable story, nice renders, amazing soundtrack choices (even added one on spotify), and overall well designed. Wish the scenes were animated instead of still renders but still one of the best so far. Keep it up!