VN - Ren'Py - FreshWomen [S2 Ep.3 Part 1] [OppaiMan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Ninro

first of this game got lot of potential, models are gorgeous one of the most beautiful models i've seen, the animation are smooth and pretty much diverse, story is also pretty good for those who put interest in, i'm waiting for more content on sue's auntie, overall it's a very good game i'd definitely put 5 stars if there were more femdom content, hope to see constantly more (y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Phantomax

My Rating for this game is:

Pros:
    + Great Story
    + Story makes Sense
    + Lots of Different Sex Scenes (No Boring Spells)
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Crime Story

Cons:
    - Nothing whatsoever

Conclusion:
    Overall I fell in love with this Game,and i,m burning for the Next update,and that doesn't happen often....
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Marioc17

This game is awesome. I would like to see more beautiful women in the game. Also have more sex scenes. Maybe even some threesomes, foursomes and gangbangs. But other than that this game is by far one of the best games I have ever played in a long time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MahmedTerfas

smooth story good renders I wish the animations were longer but it is not bad overall it is a 4.5/5 game, for now, it can be much better by adding new fetches and more one-nightstand characters I like the dev using blender
  5. 5.00 star(s)

junkcreed

Great game. Can't wait to see how the story develops. So far it is quite an interesting story. Characters are quite developed and character design is really great. Hope we get some quality time with Alyssa and Lilly in the next episode.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ryomen281

Excellent game! Great graphics and animation throughout the story. The storyline moves on at a brisk pace so that your not stuck in one place a long time. There are little gaps between the "good stuff" so you won't be stuck with just story. And lastly the interactions of the NPCs are upbeat and colourful instead of a dull personality (Dylan is a great wingman).
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Aatrox_Writes

I am reviewing .5.7 Not long before lewd scenes start. Story is interesting thus far. The girls/renders have a good variance to them. Each of the characters has a unique personality. Overall I am really enjoying the story
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Blades4119

Fresh Women has a clear story, interesting characters with great rendering and H-scenes that are coherent and plausible for the story!! The MC could use a few minor tweaks to their appearance. However, those are simply personal preferences and shouldn't be taken as any sort of criticism of the Development Team's ability to produce believable characters!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

smithjohn9000

v0.5.100

Models look amazing---best part of the game. Lots of eye candy. As for their personalities, the women have their own personalities and quirks that sets them apart.

Story is pretty good. Enter a young lad with amnesia searching for answers about his past. A journey of self-discovery ensues. Along the way he meet lovely women who may or may not end up banging. Although, I'm definitely looking forward on how the story pans out.

Dev(s) update this game quickly, so props to them.

PS: Thanks for finally adding gallery. Congratulations on a sucessful Steam launch!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

rekklested

This is pretty damn detailed and diverse character development. I like your attention to detail honestly. So far never a dull moment, hope you can release more often and keep up at least one episode a month. although I know it's hard to do that.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

abconline

v0.5.7

Dang this game is pretty. The dev took some pretty standard Daz models you likely have seen elsewhere in other games, and rendered it to a 11. Probably one of the best in term of rendering for Daz games I've seen around here. Story-wise it's pretty early to tell atm. Premise is pretty standard for these games, you are investigating your dad's missing, run into a bunch of women who inexplicably have the hot for you along the way, and they all have another side that will slowly be revealed to you over the course of the game. Just based on the story I would rate this a 3/5, but when your game is this pretty, all is forgiven.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

merlin7560

I like this game so far, and I hope julia ages up and gets out of high school become more than just friends with MC, as it seems that they are good together, so maybe they will get engaged after a yr or so? before he finds dad, cause it will take a while to locate where he is, and I do hope hope MC finds dad alive on some small island, and not this dark story that lily was implying, so basically a happy ending
  13. 5.00 star(s)

robertfierce

Great game so far. I've played the first few chapters and I'm kinda hooked on it. Haven't encountered any bugs. The music is also great! Wish I'd know what songs dev's used haha. I also like the models and one does appreciate the level of English used as some games actually have poor translation. Not this one though.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Scracher

Way to go, man! Excellent renders and storypath!
    Nice female characters! And that "russian" Dylan!
    I need to hear his accent. One of my 10 top rated novels on site!
    I really can't choose favorite f-character. All are beatiful & sexy!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

You.are.a.simp

This game just works. the renders are top notch, multiple sex positions per scene and the characters on the story are relatable.

your best friend in the game is also a good laugh and keeps the story lighthearted compared to the main story line of finding your father

i want more!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Czarny

The game is good, I like that the story has mystery and its characters are quite nice, it also has translations into many languages and the developer allows us to participate in the translation of the game.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay
    Controls: The usual Ren’py interface.
    Interface: A click to scroll dialogue system, with occasional choices and location changes. It also has a gallery system.
    Writing
    Plot: Interesting, with plenty of mystery.
    Characters: Every character has their own motivations and secrets, with distinct personalities.
    Typos: Can’t remember any.
    Art
    Models: Absolutely fantastic, with a wide range of body types.
    Animations: These are some of the best animations I’ve seen. The attention to detail is spectacular. This game also has penetration animations, which I’ve never seen before.
    Background: As good as they need to be.
    Audio
    Music: Some good grooves in here.
    Effects: Silent.
    Voices: Silent.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

allanl9020142

Compelling story. Characters that have their own unique looks and personalities. Random jokes that are fun and don't rely on meme humor as a crutch. Great soundtrack. Hot scenes. Overall just a fun story with a mysterious, overarching plot but does well with switching back and forth between the two tones and doesn't seem like forced drama for the sake of it. This would be one game you'd actually want to support.

Started off great. Then development took a weird turn. Now we're looking at 100 team members and counting but no real improvement in terms of development time even though they had a year to get Blender down.
    Can't really remember much about the game anymore and in hindsight just feels overall generic.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

avent0001

Eye candy. Lots. Of. It. Technically one of the best out there. But it also has a good story with lots of different characters and branching decisions. The MC is great too funny and has spider senses! You must try this one. It´s FUN!
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Darthanubus

The story is a bit different and the quality is up there with some of the best. I am thoroughly enjoying the content so far and am excited for each new update to come out. I also like the main characters reason for his memory loss. It's not the generic he was in a car accident, then a coma now he has no memory. Keep up the good work.