VN - Ren'Py - FreshWomen [S2 Ep.3 Part 1] [OppaiMan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

nunzio2016

I'm not usually one for review, but this game is special. Great story, renders etc...the women are spectacular. Quite difficult to pick a favorite. All in all, five well deserved stars!
    Been following the progress since the start and it's one of the only VN's that I keep an eye on production and release dates
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hailstorm79

Great story so far, quite enveloping, keeping you in suspense while being funny and borderline nonsense. The Dylan character keeps craking me up. filled with amazing renders and also very good lewd scenes. ;)
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Sillyness

The game has a good start. It seems balanced well enough. That is between sex and story. So far, so good! We'll see what comes in the future. Watching the characters gain depth as the story evolves will be interesting. I would like to see the MC's discoveries in life and sex become defining as his harem grows and many more tits!.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

RubenVOLD

Amazing game and amazing quality.
    This game is there on my favourites all models looks amazing in every aspect I love the animations. Top tier game this Dev deservers all support he can get.
    I can't get enough of it please to more releases asap.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

keefer43

Great Renders and fun story. It has characters of many stripes and it also offers choices that lead you where you want to go. I recommend this game to anyone who has an open mind and a carefree attitude. I look forward to where this game will take me.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

asnezio

This game is a master piece, I really enjoy this game, so many beatiful womens, and a lot of hot scenes, wonderful milfs btw.
    This is of course one of my favorite games, thanks to the creator to share with us this master piece.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BarbarrossaNA

What a game.. the animations are off the charts! Having fun with the beautiful women at the pool party.. and got sent here.(by my choice!) Because if this one isn't a 5 star there's no such thing! Now let's see if I can find out what happened to my father.. or if he's just another roadkill in the grand scheme of life.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Babel71

waiting for the next update, pictures and anim are great
    I like the beginning and the relationship
    Story is fun and I want to know more while playing about the story
    it's a pleasure to play, renders are high quality, It's a little bit too easy with some clients, but it's fun.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Caregona

A quite good visual novel with an intriguing story. The university aspect is something obviously done basically to death, yet I feel that this brings a level to that story with some intrigue to keep it interesting still.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

noms8000

Beautiful characters with great potential for further development of relationships, the game in general and future projects from this dev.

Renders are golden standard good. I'm happy just checking in on every update. Cause what this person can bring to the table it will only get better. Definetly worth supporting.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

_Kei_

I do like this game. The story moves nicely, background music is suitable and graphics are very good looking. Only thing that I'm not completely sold on is the size the breasts of the characters. They seem a bit unrealistic? But that's only my personal preference and what do you expect from the a dude who is known as Oppai-Man :D. Anyhoo, rambling on. Good novel, so far going thru it with great interest. More like this, please.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

asdfghjklæqwe

Amazing game, very fun to play. Love the new update with built in Walkthough mod, but mostly the Gallery! It would be awesome to have some kind of Savegame name ability as well, so that you can keep track of your different saves.
    I can't wait to see more updates in the future!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Razoryo

Excellent, models are very well designed and have their own kink and personnality. The dialog beetween characters is enticing and well written. it's a pleasure to read it and particulary during sexual interaction ! Dirty Talk overlap with the personality of some female character when some other female character are more shy and rarely use those kind of talk at the moment !
    The puzzle around the father looks interresting, and mystery around some characters like the female boss and the girl next door is intriguing and captivating.
    Moreover the story isn't bad at all and consistent. Each version seems focused on one of the girl for the sexual part, and in parallel some other for teasing part. We'lll see in futur update if the dev keeps this formula or if he will change this on focusing sexual interaction on more girls per update.
    This game deserves to be played and the dev gives of his best for making it accessible to many people by providing a good traduction in many language !
  14. 5.00 star(s)

flam21

Very good game, fun with beautiful girls. The game has simple history but with good twists!
    The protagonist is well written and have a good reason for his actions.
    The love interests have a good behavior and are sexy as hell.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Jmener69

So far a great game, great art style, a interesting story so far, of which you do not find in other games like this one. I want a Julia of my very own...lol All in all an overall good game so far. Thank you for it,
  16. 5.00 star(s)

ShoeLace28

The characters are interesting and quite funny. The girls look hot too which always helps. The story is goods enough to keep your attention without being overly complicated. I think campy would be the best way to describe this title.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

xLostKnightx

Great characters, great story, great rendering and animations. Combine this with regular updates and what more is there to say. The competition at the club was great fun. Don't take my word for it, download it and give it a go!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

faradhii

Very well done! The renders are a solid B+ with (I'm bad with names, the hot pink haired girl) being an A. The story is a bit stilted, but by far above most of the crap stories for these type of games. I'm excited every time I see an update!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

StrawberryCheese83

For me this game is perfect in every way. The game flow is flawless and the women are absolutely extraordinarily pretty. Maybe because i am a fan op big boobs :p ! I quite like the story so far and the choices you can make also have an impact on the gameplay. I've loved every second of the game so far. Keep up the good work Oppai-Man and thank you for this sexy game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Devin0924

I will give a 4/5 because -

1. It is a good one, overall satisfying quality.

2. Chinese translation is good and they are not made by machine. Many of the games don't have a Chinese translation or they are done with google Translate, which makes the game super weird.

3. - Nothing too impressive. The plots/characters/animations are something seen before in similar games. So there is no real "Wow" moment. That's the reason I won't give a 5.

But overall, a good game that is worth playing for sure.