VN - Ren'Py - FreshWomen [S2 Ep.3 Part 1] [OppaiMan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zikice

Wow the girls look amazing compared to most of the games here, i really enjoyed this way to mutch the story,MC and all the girls fit perfectly thank alot and wish u the best of luck man :) please never stop making these types of VN
  2. 5.00 star(s)

gahta89

This game has a great future, the renders are really excellent, but still needs more animations.
    You could add more animations but still you did a great job.
    Maybe it's very easy to reach goals, if you decide to make is more quest like, don't make it very complicated, just keep it fun.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Brainstar

great balance and is slightly more irl accurate than most and has good amount of humor which i like, i really dont have any complaints about the game at all except for 1 which i dont really mind, but the mc facial expressions are a bit cringe
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lokus03

Great game, the character models and renders are really well done and the animations are top notch. This is definitely one of the best games out there right now. I look forward to what this creator does in the future for sure.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Boogg

I really hate to see a story that has all of the right elements needed to be fantastic, fail so horribly.

Fresh Women is a story with several familiar tropes. Male MC headed to college, Father missing, accident resulting in amnesia and women throwing themselves at him almost immediately. We have seen these a thousand times but despite that, Fresh Women gives you a glimpse into what can be a great story.

So why did I say what I said in the first sentence of this review?

Fresh Women is all over the map. On the one hand you have a serious story that seems to be going somewhere but then it gets sent off in some crazy direction with a poor attempt at humor that is both misplaced and simply over the top. It leaves you with the feeling that someone got high and took two different stories and then shuffled them together like a deck of cards.
    The serious side of the story get derailed by these completely crazy scenes that have you scratching your head. You simply get lost in it.

1. The serious side of the story is very compelling and if it were allowed to progress normally without all of the distractions, it would be 5 star worthy.

2. The comedy side of the story comes out of nowhere at times and is just hilarious. One could make a really cool story just following the misadventures of the MC and Dylan and it would be 5 star worthy.

3. The sex scenes are a perverts wet dream. All of the women are stunning, the animation is really good and as a whole are very fap worthy for both guys and gals.

4. The visuals are fantastic. The renders are top quality and you can tell that great care was taken to make everything look great.

Then you put it all together...........

What results is a train wreck of a story that at best confuses you and at worst infuriates you. The comedic elements are ill timed and some of them simply derail the flow of the story. The "station" scenes are just ridiculous and then for some crazy reason there is a Grizzly Bear thrown in just for good measure. What? Yea... A Grizzly Bear...

The women as you will come to see, simply throw themselves at the MC. A couple seem to have this "take it slow" approach but that is very short lived. I mean like the very next scene with the two of them alone short lived... The cruel truth is that it is really impossible to choose a love interest even though there are moments that take you in that direction. The Harem aspects simply override any chance at a 1 on 1 relationship no matter how hard you try to go that way.

Everybody runs into a particular character that they do not like for whatever reason. A good story will give the reader the chance to distance themselves from that character or at least control them a bit but not here! The Dylan character is far and away the most polarizing aspect of this game and you can't get away from him! You are forced to go along with everything he gets the MC into and all you can do is bang away at the keys to spare yourself the torture of dealing with him in the story. For a friend and wingman, he is just a disaster.

SO... To sum it all up... Fresh Women has everything going for it. Great plot line, compelling characters (aside from Dylan) and fantastic visuals. The writing, event timing and despairingly over sexualized female characters just destroy any hope of Fresh Women being a story that you would stay with until its completion (If it ever gets completed).

If you want to give it a try, be my guest. stay away from the beta versions and play the "finished" chapters. Try very hard to keep up with the story, and if you are still with it by the end of chapter 4, pat yourself on the back for having endured it.

It gets one star...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Soda30

The models are really the highlight in this game. The story is good with a mystery element at the forefront with your standard university plot in the background. The animations are serviceable, which i know is usually the hardest part and where most games lack. Excited to see how this goes in the future.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

GoodRecursion

So far, the game has great character development. Everyone feels believable. I'm deeply invested in the story. The renders are top notch. I went back and checked out every path. Can't wait for the next season.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kreuz2109

I don't usually rate games but I must say this one has really caught my atention. The story is very well written and is fun, the characters are simple yet not shallow at all and the animations are amazing , Can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Unexpected Error

This VN has some good ideas, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired.
    While the renders and models look really good, the writing is cringe at best.
    Also I don't like how I am asked what I think about the girls (thought thats to let the game know what girl I like/want), to just force a girl storywise on my cock anyway. Oh well it is what it is, wasn't for me, but not a bad game at all, quality is good, just don't expect a very deep meaningfull story.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

kaikohuru

I don't often write a review, I think I actually never wrote a review but I believe this one really deserves it. It's a great game in terms of quality and quantity. I think it's a great balance between scenes and text and the graphics are just incredible. Please keep up the amazing working I hope you have a great day.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

spiritedawayflutebat

Great game, the girls look just amazing! I can't wait for more Julia content, as she's gorgeous. Sometimes the main character's face looks quite weird. Pls fix that. Also, I'd love to see more angela and devilla renders as they are :love::love::love::love::love:. It's nice to see these brazilian hard working guys doing the best they can in order to bring the best possible content!!!! Good luck guys!!

GIVE US MORE JULIA AND SUPPORT THE DEVS!!
  12. 4.00 star(s)

UncannyValley

Pro - Amazing renders, fantastic animations, fleshed out characters, interesting storyline and moment to moment scenes. Music is thankfully not the overused stuff we hear constantly.

Con - some of the characters boobs are cartoonishly large and sometimes look weird in the tops they are wearing. And unfortunately, this seems to be a problem with the more mysterious and 'darker' characters, making it hard to take them serioously. Minor gripe.

Reccomend fo sho
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Ascetic

This review might be coming out a bit early but I want to go with my gut feelings and not overthink it too much, for once.

This game is a very easy five stars for me: the renders and the animations are probably the best I've ever seen so far in the genre (down to the most subtle details, like facial movements for example), and the story is impressively well written and relatively believable, within the realms of this type of content. The only negative points are mostly tied to minor inconveniences (like the lack of an unlockable galley), but their impact on my enjoyment of the game was really small.

If the developers can keep it up this could be the nex BADIK or CoBD, and quite possibly even surpass them. Can't wait for what's coming next!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Demonic Presence

The popularity for this game took off faster then a fat chick in the vegan aisle. I checked it out and it's an okay game, some of the choices so far left me scratching my head but nothing major. The women are beautiful and there's different types of to either skip or choose to pursue. What I don't like is the guy facial expressions, I played games in the past that had this problem. I'm all for expression but I would like if this guy dials it back some.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

TheSkeptic1

Ch 1-4

I appreciate that there is audio to the game. Always in the plus column.

Characters
    ⦁ Lily is incredibly hot. I feel like very few devs find a good way to make a fiery redhead who is not odd looking, or otherwise unattractive. Lily is hot from head to toe. Everything is so smooth and detailed.
    ⦁ I will admit, initially I brushed Chloe off as the de facto nerd in the game. Which, she is, but she's portrayed in a way (visually) that teases the fuck out of you, and even if you're not necessarily attracted to asian girls she is adorable and subtly sexy.
    ⦁ I think Alyssa is my favorite character model. She's not especially pretty, but I like that she has no thigh gap, a nice chunk of ass, and her tits are huge. Personality wise, she's OK, a bit weird. I have zero interest in who she is as a person where her interests are concerned because there just isn't much work done on a backstory for her or a developing one that goes beyond her two jobs and love of dancing/fitness. LOVE that the MC almost makes her cum just by touching her breasts, and that there's a focus on her sensitivity there. Not a lot of VNs have this element, and it's a shame.
    ⦁ I like that with Julia, you've got an explicit option for FWB. I've actually not seen that in a VN to date; the implied dynamic is there, but the MC's conscious decision to pursue that route is neat. Julia is cute, but she's not my favorite by any stretch. She serves as a variable to satisfy a broad dynamic in terms of the personalities within the game, but her allure is limited. That may be due to choices made, this is just my experience in how I played through.
    ⦁ Susan is strikingly good looking. Her outfits are always a sexy delight, and it seems to me the dev is trying to give her a deceptively young look by giving her a young face but her hair has traces of maturity. I like that. And, of course, there's her commanding demeanor, though she does kind of let up on this after the game really gets going. It's a bit of a letdown, as she could easily be as authoritarian as she is intimidating toward the MC. We don't know a ton about her just yet, so I can't really comment further on her personality.. I like that essentially one of her breasts is as big as her niece's head. Can't wait to see her nekkid.
    ⦁ Sue has an especially pretty face and expressions. Easily the prettiest, IMO. I like the "rough exterior" personality too. The only thing I'd change about her is that her tits look like implants, but presumably any girl in the game is all natural.
    ⦁ Actually, ALL the girls' breasts look fake, which is in the letdown category. There are some angles in some imagery that support the notion of natural movement/resting, but in general every girl with breasts over a C cup have notably firm and perky tits which of course is not how things are in the real world. Would be better if the dev decided to permit gravity to take hold. You can make breasts giant, yet still deceptively perky, without making them look silicone.
    ⦁ Devilla and Angela are a sexy duo. Angela has a fantastic round ass. Almost wish it were bigger. The level of detail on her skin, like her thighs, really adds realism and is very boner-inspiring. Please keep doing more of this! Their personalities are predictably good/evil in appearances, and there's not much else to say there since they have a fairly minor role in the game. Sexy as hell, though.
    ⦁ Emily has turned out to be the biggest disappointment in the game so far, with respect to build-up and eventual release of sexual tension. I also find her the least attractive in terms of her tits. She has a round ass, but all the girls do except for Chloe. Emily's deceptiveness and her allure could have been turned way up, but instead we see from the MC's perspective she basically goes from pretending to be a "stranger" fellow occupant to being nude in the MC's bed in a matter of days with no real build-up in between. You don't get that chance to wonder if she's more than she leads on, but instead a suspicion you didn't necessarily have is confirmed by end of CH 4.

Visuals
    • Literally every female in this VN is attractive. Excellent choices for hair, faces, facial features, complexion, and my god - the outfits. Dont think I've ever felt that way...
    • Is the MC wearing capri pants?
    • There are animations, and they're GOOD. Some moreso than others, but man...stellar work overall.

Story
    ⦁ LOVE the Wonderland (Matrix) reference with wine. Pure genius.
    ⦁ I don't care much for the dance class content. I joined when Alyssa offered because I wanted to see more of her content with the MC, and eventually bang her, but it's an odd choice in diversion for the MC.
    ⦁ Definitely a fan of the recaps at the end of each chapter.
    ⦁ Genuinely loving the humor. Like when MC doesn't have any clean black shirts, so he "blinds" Dylan temporarily with the purpleness of the shirt he chose.
    ⦁ The dream sequence ending was pretty genius. I like how it went from a "nightmare" to him waking up naked in the street, to him actually waking up in his bed.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

monk_56

TL/DR: Standard issue short dweeby college age protag fuckin his way through a bevy of different LI. Plot isn't very interesting at all- but it is nice for what it is. Namely some wholesome romantic moments, hot vanilla kink content, and much better animation/ render quality than most erotic VNs. You'll probably like it extra if you enjoy MILF content since the MC looks like a schoolboy.

Pros:
    ~Great animations and visual
    ~Each scene has a lot more visual / positional variation than almost any other VN i've seen in the industry
    ~Wholesome romance content and feels good moments.
    ~Some attempt and parody and silly humor. Some of it will give you a chuckle. Some of it will make you groan and faceplam.
    ~Game actually pulls off a male friend for the MC without making it feel like cuck-bait.
    ~ Male character models are not just some recycled daz trash. They are relatively unique.
    ~ You could stab someone to death with the MCs eyebrows :p

Bad:
    ~Game's plot is pretty amateurish and cookie cutter. Don't expect to be captivated by anything but the smut in this one.
    ~Male MC looks like a schoolboy.
    ~LI keep going on and on about how he has the biggest cock they've ever seen- when he really just maybe 19 or 20 cm. Its big- but not too far from standard deviation. Kinda had to suspend disbelief with that.
    ~Mcs inner monologuing was bland, uninteresting, and unnecessary.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

08Hanbo

The renders of the game are very good, the characters are also very attractive.

But there are two sexy women who are just side characters. I personally feel a little disappointed because these two sexy women are really hot.

And all Li's have no pubic hair. What a pity.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

sanzonsss

Nice looking and hot girls. Interesting story. Excelent renders. Maybe add more animations, but this game has a great potential. I like it very much so far. Hope you will continue with this game.
    Keep going!
  19. 5.00 star(s)

p_h75

This might be the only VN I've come across here that feels as if it has replay value. Choices feel important, and maybe more importantly, I've actually felt pretty strong emotions over some choices. Yeah sure, the H content is highly prevalent, and good quality at that. Animation is used sparingly, but is pretty decent when included. Sexual encounters don't feel forced either which is rare among these types of games (and that's strange enough considering how quickly you can jump into some of those relationships). The reason though for these strengths is in my opinion because of the characters. The creator has done a great job capturing emotion and making the various people you interact with feel unique and engaging. Frankly, this would be a quality romance VN even without the adult content. There's a lot of editing choices that lend to this from tone-fitting music, to well timed humor and as accurate facial expressions to tell the story in more than just words. I can't even pretend as if I wasn't moved emotionally by some of the scenes (It hit a little too close to home in Ch.4 with Alyssa reassuring the MC). Cannot recommend this game enough, eagerly looking forward to more!
  20. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + Story was interesting at first, at least some characters still have interesting stories or pasts, Alyssa for example was darn cute when she was trying to listen to our conversation with Chloe, or how she strugles with her life and still keep moving forward, etc, but sadly current story-telling is not good.
    + Art style and visual quality are good and we have hot/cute/sexy looking girls/women.
    + Sex scenes are decent, and have some animations.

Bad Points
    - DEV told he will kind of remake old episodes (Precisely episode 1) and will add animations for them and that was the reason why I waited until episode 4 to play the game but sadly episode 1 and even episode 2 sex scenes were disappointed... First of all, while we have a lot of animations for some lewd scenes like Lily's bathroom scene or even for the GYM scene for Alyssa's running, we have zero animation for some sex scenes like Emily's dream scene or a sex scene with Mae. And more importantly, some sex scenes like Lily's first sex scene have handjob and titjob animation but do not have an animation for penetration! Adding animation for handjob and titjob but not adding for the actual scene (penetration part) is just makes zero sense and disappointing AF. If DEV didn't have time for making a whole sex scene, then he should choose penetration over HJ and TJ, make them without animations, and animate the penetration scene. And I'm not even gonna start talking about the only scene we had with Lily including episode 4... So her first and only scene being disappointed like this is just unacceptable.
    - Some scenes DEV's choices for adding animations are kind of badly chosen like Sue's first sex scene, he could have choice this one instead of this un-attractive one from a bad angle. And same goes for her second sex scene as well.
    - Some dialogues feel kind of rushed and don't make too much sense like Lily's first sex scene dialogues.
    - Most of facial expressions, especialy that weird ''shocked'' facial expression looks weird, unataractive and bad, especially Chloe looks quite bad with nearly every facial expression she does, the game needs big improvements on this part for sure.
    - For some reason most people treats MC like a shit, that includes love interests, and it's makes things annoying and makes like characters and love interests quite hard.
    - Gabby was looking promising for a love interest, she had kind of unique look and with decent character development she could be great love interest, but right after her introduction her path is ruined by that nonsense job at club and how she wants to have sex with MC for the job, not because she likes him or anything, etc, way to go DEV, ruining love interest path before even starting...
    - That refference about Pokemon was nonsense AF...
    - How some paths are evolving makes no sense at all like Lily's path...
    - Like whole story being terrible is not enough, right after MC's father problem is kind of fixed now we have problem with Vice Principal and all that sex angels thing and now she is gonna hunt down studens who have sex on campus and expel them? Seriously?
    - Voice overs are not bad, they could be better for sure, but aside from that point, why everyone except MC have them?! Why not MC? It's just absurd to other males, even narator have it, yet he don't, cheap try to act like ''For roleplay purposes'' for sure, that thing was popular in early 2000s, in 2024? Hell nah.

For The End
    Honestly this game started quite well, especially first release had soo much potential that I though it might become 5 stars rate game, but with every update the game went downhill and now it's just a game with pretty graphics, but the game itself is just bad.