lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Other way around? Unless this ain't your typical debt-paying game... :p
A. it's a typo. B. Freya's slutty mom deiced to payback Mr. Manji with her body but shes more then he can handle and Freya's just trying to keep her from braking the poor man(ie lucky bastard)

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
You can just exit out of a level to unlock the next one, even the next areas get unlocked if you exit out of the tests

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
Can someone confirm if the prolapse is actually in the game? Not trying to step on anyone's kink toes but uh, that shit is not appealing.

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
Is there a name/genre for games that use a "corruption score" on the characters individual body parts? This game and another from the developer has it. Ideology in Friction also had it. Wouldn't mind seeing more of that in other corruption based games.

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
Man... I thought I was looking at some nice shopkeeper-with-dildos-shoved-in-her-ass gameplay, not her entire asshole hanging out.

geextah

Jan 3, 2019
in Germany there's a pseudo version of Nutella called Nutoka ;)
Hahaha! Just yesterday I had a conversation with a friend of mine, talking bout back in the days when my mom wouldn't buy nutella but nutoka saying it's actually the same :ROFLMAO:

jethro_black

Oct 1, 2018
Pretty resounding meh from me. Weirdly disturbing in some parts, the prolapse shit is pretty gross if I'm honest and the platforming is garbage. Not worth the time.

L4r90

Jul 5, 2017
Did anyone figure out the save location for this game yet?
I've searched the game folder as well as appdata to no prevail
Grinding the same levels over and over again for mats is almost as tedious as playing an MMO

EDIT: nvm I found it at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\oneLegNinja\Freya's Potion Shop

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
"i worked hard to keep my vagina as good as new"

this and nutake are pretty scary tbh.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes