nonospot

May 15, 2020
Shouldn't you add the " Mobile game" Tag? :unsure:
Posting there if someone ever do a thread search but yeah there is an android .apk in the game folder, it seems to run fine, but turn screen upside down (so may need a rotation controller). Uploading only the .apk would be nice too.

Hollywoodn

Jan 25, 2019
"But Freya’s mother is in trouble with the creditor, Mr. Manji. To save Mr. Manji from Freya’s mother" ... wait what, who's in trouble? Freya's mom or Mr. Manji? lol.

Animer

Jun 8, 2020
I saw on Nutaku getting an update that fixed a bug when fighting the last boss and doing check points. I hope someone updates it here

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
I come in here and see people talking about prolapse, and then i have to do a double take and be like: oh, that's a prolapse, not a buttplug. There should really be some sort of tag or something so I don't have to see that kind of shit. I mean, it'd be weird to have a "prolapse" tag, but something like "light guro" or whatever that could fit other similar stuff into it. I honestly don't know what "guro" really is (and kinda afraid to look up the definition in-depth), so if I am a bit off on the name of the tag, it could be called something else.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I honestly don't know what "guro" really is (and kinda afraid to look up the definition in-depth), so if I am a bit off on the name of the tag, it could be called something else.
It's pretty much short for Grotesque and it often covers not just gore, but scat too.
As we've already got a Graphic Violence tag and a scat tag, a guro tag of any sort would be redundant

Reactions: Fly'earth

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
It's pretty much short for Grotesque and it often covers not just gore, but scat too.
As we've already got a Graphic Violence tag and a scat tag, a guro tag of any sort would be redundant
I didn't know that. Second question: how does one make this post have the Graphic Violence tag?

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Ugh, this looked really promising, until i noticed that prolapse... Way to kill my boner in an instant :sick:

For those of you who don't mind such a thing, have fun. Meanwhile, i'll go try to erase that pic from my mind...

Reactions: Tocopka
2.30 star(s) 8 Votes