2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
The trigger on your first day of school seems to be broken. You can fix it by entering each of the following into your browser console.

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.flags.MeetStella = true
SugarCube.State.variables.flags.MeetMatt = true
SugarCube.State.variables.flags.FirstClass = true
Anyone managed to give Panties to Matt? I have some but I can't hand them in
Sorry but how do you do this? where is the console? I need step by step instructions...

wozzart

Aug 13, 2019
Sorry but how do you do this? where is the console? I need step by step instructions...
By Console I just mean your browser's Developer Console, you can open it by pressing F12. Then simply type the first code, press enter. Then repeat for the second and third code. Then simply refresh the game, or change screens by moving from one game location to another.

By setting these three flags to true, all you are doing is telling the game that you have infact Met Stella, you did Meet Mat, and you have attended First Class, which are all requirements for unlocking the library.

The game is supposed to set these to true on your first day of school, but because of a bug it doesn't.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
By Console I just mean your browser's Developer Console, you can open it by pressing F12. Then simply type the first code, press enter. Then repeat for the second and third code. Then simply refresh the game, or change screens by moving from one game location to another.

By setting these three flags to true, all you are doing is telling the game that you have infact Met Stella, you did Meet Mat, and you have attended First Class, which are all requirements for unlocking the library.

The game is supposed to set these to true on your first day of school, but because of a bug it doesn't.
thx!

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
Kinda confused on how to even progress story. Well talk to matt invite his mom to a party. and then?? playd 2 weeks with no progress. tried getting caught couple times, nothing. tried staying horny for a couple days. nothing. what am i missing?

do i have to complete both moms quest to progress? cause other quests seem to be locked due to low femininity. is there something you can do with tape other than return it?

Nov 29, 2020
So the game is broken and the dev doesn't give a fuck...yikes!
I can't seem to get any progress after 2 weeks in game like the others.

Please mods since there is no hotfix tag this shit as broken or abandoned

thank you

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
So the game is broken and the dev doesn't give a fuck...yikes!
I can't seem to get any progress after 2 weeks in game like the others.

Please mods since there is no hotfix tag this shit as broken or abandoned

thank you
As others have pointed out, choose the option to skip the first two weeks at the beginning and most of the broken shit will be fixed. The panty thief quest will require manually fixing the dev's broken code but that's about it.
The Abandoned tag has specific requirements which this game has not met.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes