VN Ren'Py Completed Friendly Visit [v1.0] [Shannon809]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I absolutely abhor ntr but that milf looks a lot like Linda from Milfy City and it was too short anyways so I guess this one is decent

Azrael_Shi

Jan 14, 2020
It did surprise me that it's not bad for a kinetic novel, grammar, and spelling are done nicely compare to some other games on the site I am playing. I do especially like the fact you just have to edit the script and one image and replace everything with George with any name. :sneaky: I don't know why people are upset that it was short, we already know how it was going go on, George comes to Eddie's home with or without Eddie and continue to make Leona his pet, Leona already at the end worship him and his manhood. The visit will continue to the point that Eddie finds out about them, like finding Leona riding on top of George on the sofa as she and he keep calling her slang words, yet Leona is okay with riding George even as Eddie is forced to watch. The fact how she dresses before meeting George, maybe Leona been trying to get Eddie attracted to her as a woman, and George would aloud Eddie or other boys from school to have their way with Leona, or maybe make her into a whore and let any man have there way with her for a price like a teacher or Principal when his grade start to fall or he needs to get out of trouble. Your only imagination can tell how the story continues.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Really good, once more the evidence that optics are importand, but the moment you are ... lets say solid , the magic comes with the dialogs. after all its a mind game

Reactions: patrickB

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
good game, minus the fact that it is short and there are no choices at all, the game is linear

htderuf

Jan 8, 2021
today i learned that my old gpu card 7300 LE doesn't support OpenGL so i have to press left shift-key directly after opening the exe-file the whole time. then i choose directX

Screenshot 2021-01-08 213802.png

finally i solved the problem.

another problem ist the auto-forward time

Screenshot 2021-01-08 220354.png
i prefer seeing a sentence for 60 seconds. but even in this configuration it's too fast for me.

if i lower the text speed, the sentence loads so slowly it's disgusting. i want to see the whole sentence at once for 60 seconds.

EDIT: i solved it with and switching back to manual

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2018
Guess the creator didn't wanna look like another Abandon Andy on this site so went with the next best thing and made the game "completed"

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes