somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
It's a pass for me. I have 2 solo saves: Gabby and Mason. Not into any of the other girls.
You mean a girl and a boy? :ROFLMAO: not badgering just correcting :giggle:

P.S
if there is a chance for 'mom' i wouldnt be able to pass that! Do you know how rare 'wife cheating' aka 'netori' tag is? It's almost non existent. Everything is about cuckolds and netorare.
If one excludes cucks 'swinging' and 'netorare' and include only 'cheating' and 'male protagonist' u will see staggering amount of only 10 pages and worth mentioning maybe 5-6 games. Compare that to 50 gazilion cuck games every day...It's devastatingly low.

Last edited:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
What's the most recent version (including beta) and how much does it cost on patreon NeonGhosts ?
If it's in my budget I'd like to purchase it on Patreon.
Hey! As Krynh said, it's $15 for the current build, but it's currently only hosted on Discord, so beware if that's a deal-breaker. (Or sign up on SubStar.) I'm trying to complete a new build this weekend that will have more content, including a Risa scene. I'll post here once that build's up.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Nah, I was just kidding bro

Does society in the USA really have that perspective?
I can understand that we are related to Latin Americans because we speak the same language, even because of some common cultural elements, but the reality is that we are separated by an ocean xD

Really, we Spaniards are more like people from North Africa or the Greeks. Latin Americans have indigenous features that are very identifying, and their culture is highly influenced by ancestral traditions. For us it is like confusing a Cameroonian or Guinean with a French because they speak the same language.

What we observe from Spain is that in the United States they relate an entire culture to the language, so when they joke about crime in Latin America (which in Spain we also joke xD) they say "Spanish" or "Spain", and that is not correct.

For example, in Spain, where we have a great sense of humor, we joke about the legality of firearms in the USA (I hope no one is offended by this) and when we joke about the negative consequences of this we say "American people" no " English people".
I honestly can't say I know anyone who thinks that. Then again, I don't hang out with dumbasses and I don't go on social media so there's that.

You're definitely always going to see the dumbest kinds of people from the US who think along those lines but that's the problem with social media. It doesn't necessarily give you a good representation of a place or its people. It just gives you the lowest common denominator most of the time because that's what gets the most clicks.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

RodR22

Jan 22, 2022

I can understand that we are related to Latin Americans because we speak the same language, even because of some common cultural elements, but the reality is that we are separated by an ocean xD

Really, we Spaniards are more like people from North Africa or the Greeks. Latin Americans have indigenous features that are very identifying, and their culture is highly influenced by ancestral traditions. For us it is like confusing a Cameroonian or Guinean with a French because they speak the same language.

What we observe from Spain is that in the United States they relate an entire culture to the language, so when they joke about crime in Latin America (which in Spain we also joke xD) they say "Spanish" or "Spain", and that is not correct.

For example, in Spain, where we have a great sense of humor, we joke about the legality of firearms in the USA (I hope no one is offended by this) and when we joke about the negative consequences of this we say "American people" no " English people".
I think that you do not give much merit to the cultural relationship that Spain has with Latin American countries, I guess for ignorance.

In fact, the culture of any Latin American country is largely shaped by Spanish heritage beyond the language, without underestimating the indigenous and african heritage that is also an important part of our culture.

For example, speaking of my México: the Charro culture, much of the gastronomy and the Catholic religion are directly things we have in common with Spain.

And so we can find examples in other Hispanic countries, so it is obvious that Spain belongs to the same cultural block as Latin America, and has more in common with it than with any european or african country (with some very specific exceptions, such as Equatorial Guinea or Western Sahara, because in these countries there was also a Spanish imperial presence).

But I agree that the "Spanish = criminal" joke makes no sense as Spain is one of the safest countries in the world, unlike Latin countries. But let's not ask too much from an american either, they usually don't know what's going on outside their country jajaja.

Saludos hermano.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Hey! As Krynh said, it's $15 for the current build, but it's currently only hosted on Discord, so beware if that's a deal-breaker. (Or sign up on SubStar.) I'm trying to complete a new build this weekend that will have more content, including a Risa scene. I'll post here once that build's up.
How is this connecetedd to Discord? Do I get an immedieate invite? And will I have access to the new build this weekend if I subscribe now? What about the "evil patch", will it also be included?

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I think that you do not give much merit to the cultural relationship that Spain has with Latin American countries, I guess for ignorance.

In fact, the culture of any Latin American country is largely shaped by Spanish heritage beyond the language, without underestimating the indigenous and african heritage that is also an important part of our culture.

For example, speaking of my México: the Charro culture, much of the gastronomy and the Catholic religion are directly things we have in common with Spain.

And so we can find examples in other Hispanic countries, so it is obvious that Spain belongs to the same cultural block as Latin America, and has more in common with it than with any european or african country (with some very specific exceptions, such as Equatorial Guinea or Western Sahara, because in these countries there was also a Spanish imperial presence).

But I agree that the "Spanish = criminal" joke makes no sense as Spain is one of the safest countries in the world, unlike Latin countries. But let's not ask too much from an american either, they usually don't know what's going on outside their country jajaja.

Saludos hermano.
Yes of course. I was years ago living in Mexico for a while and, to those who told me that my ancestors were genocidal and things like that, I told them that it was probably their ancestors and not mine. I said it to be annoying, since I really don't care what some guys did centuries ago. I have nothing to do with it.

We all come from everywhere. And our cultures are a crossbreeding of several different cultures. That's why xenophobia, nationalism, and other nonsense are alien to me. We are just people.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nah Gabby is gorgeous, she's not in my top 3 or anything, but she's definitely not ugly IMO, though she definitely does have a temper. (but I personally don't mind it)

Madison is definitely a MILF, and I do believe she is confirmed to have a romance path, so some way some how there probably will be a way to get her to leave her husband, she might just do it on her own volition after she falls for the MC.
to each his own but to me shes ugly - skinny and not sexy at all

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

Other people have mostly said what I was gonna say, but I have never, ever, ever, EVER heard anyone describe or attribute crime in Latin America to "Spain" lol They will say "spanish" as in "spanish-speaking" for brevity's sake, but they of course do not mean Spain or any other spanish-speaking nations which aren't in the Americas.

But yeah, other than that, I think you are dismissing the fact that the Spanish Empire had a large, long-term cultural impact on the areas which it held, including most of Central and South America. Obviously, a lot can happen in a century+, and there are surely many things that are very different, but there are also surely many things that stuck around, just as there are many cultural similarities between the UK and the USA even today.

Anyways, speaking of spanish... I forget: is Carolina supposed to be "Spain" spanish? Or "south of the border" spanish? Look forward to convincing her we're daddy material either way :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Other people have mostly said what I was gonna say, but I have never, ever, ever, EVER heard anyone describe or attribute crime in Latin America to "Spain" lol They will say "spanish" as in "spanish-speaking" for brevity's sake, but they of course do not mean Spain or any other spanish-speaking nations which aren't in the Americas.

But yeah, other than that, I think you are dismissing the fact that the Spanish Empire had a large, long-term cultural impact on the areas which it held, including most of Central and South America. Obviously, a lot can happen in a century+, and there are surely many things that are very different, but there are also surely many things that stuck around, just as there are many cultural similarities between the UK and the USA even today.

Anyways, speaking of spanish... I forget: is Carolina supposed to be "Spain" spanish? Or "south of the border" spanish? Look forward to convincing her we're daddy material either way :cool:
She's a spicy latina, man. Do the math lol.

I can't believe Neonghost Likes American dad
I knew he was awesome lol
Klause is my favourite
I don't think I have a favorite. I just know that the most memorable moments are when they sing. I used to always replay those clips.

Reactions: Joshy92

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
She looks 100% latina.

She could be Spanish, but descendant of Latin Americans. I mean, she might have been born in Spain, but she looks 100% Latina. And I would say that she is Mexican or Puerto Rican. She doesn't look like a Uruguayan woman, for example.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Saludos hermano.
I can't believe Neonghost Likes American dad
I knew he was awesome lol
Klause is my favourite
Yes of course. I was years ago living in Mexico for a while and, to those who told me that my ancestors were genocidal and things like that, I told them that it was probably their ancestors and not mine. I said it to be annoying, since I really don't care what some guys did centuries ago. I have nothing to do with it.

We all come from everywhere. And our cultures are a crossbreeding of several different cultures. That's why xenophobia, nationalism, and other nonsense are alien to me. We are just people.

Our entire legal system for one, iirc.
She looks 100% latina.

She could be Spanish, but descendant of Latin Americans. I mean, she might have been born in Spain, but she looks 100% Latina. And I would say that she is Mexican or Puerto Rican. She doesn't look like a Uruguayan woman, for example.
Well yes, we definitely need a new update. Soon.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Did Neon ever say which version of Nicki he was going to use in the new chapter 1

I think there were three options

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She looks 100% latina.

Given that they are in America, I'd guess that too, though it's not like there aren't darker skinned Spaniards. Before they colonised the New World, they were themselves colonised by the Moors for almost 800 years.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Given that they are in America, I'd guess that too, though it's not like there aren't darker skinned Spaniards. Before they colonised the New World, they were themselves colonised by the Moors for almost 800 years.
Every genetist would tell you that European populations genetically diverged during the mesolithic-bronze ages period (15000 - 3000 years ago). What happened after the bronze age is - genetically speaking - trifling.
Nonetheless, even though genetic studies are showing haplogroups percentage variations in different European regions, Europe is genetically homogeneous: from Lisbon to the Urals, from Iceland to Sicily, we Europeans all belong to the same ethnic group.

Anyway, I think it's time to put an end to this pointless chat about our subtly racist stereotypes on appereance and ethnicity.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes