Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
The wait for this game, while incredibly worth it, is somewhat killing me. I think I may need to do another playthrough again. Any word on when the next update is?
Yeah me too, another playthrough is worth it for this game.
Some of the scenes with Nikki on the bad path where you degrade her are incredibly hot. She reminds me of someone IRL I missed opportunities with that I can re-live through this game. It's a rare thing when something in a VN reminds you of a RL experience, but when it does happen it's a huge turn on.

I love Nicki in this game, when she comes back with the tats and that deadpan look in her eyes it's so compelling to treat her and take her down the bad path.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You can be a thoughtful and accommodating lover and have boundaries you guys... Those things aren't mutually exclusive. Toejam for me nah, clean is important. If they were clean and she was into toe sucking I'd do it though, even though feet do nothing for me. Compromise/give and take.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
You can be a thoughtful and accommodating lover and have boundaries you guys... Those things aren't mutually exclusive. Toejam for me nah, clean is important. If they were clean and she was into toe sucking I'd do it though, even though feet do nothing for me. Compromise/give and take.
True, within reason. But there are some serious hard limits for me. Feet are one of those. They are for walking/running and fighting.

Reactions: Joshy92

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
True, within reason. But there are some serious hard limits for me. Feet are one of those. They are for walking/running and fighting.
I have no feelings about feet at all. Unless they're stinky in which case my nose has a sad. Most of the "female form" I'm pretty neutral on, except the parts I really like... Don't really hate any of it.

*My boundaries are more act based, and honestly looser than most people's here I think (not all, I couldn't polyam like some of the posters here do irl, too jealous), rather than part based.

ETA: more thoughts (the asterisked portion) but Dark Silence got to the thumbs up quicker than I could edit so their thumb is only for the top half.

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
That's right I'm a knight and also a romantic
What a winning combo
Nicki is sure to love me
I'd eat ass through an oral dam lol otherwise, that better be the most divine and perfectly clean bootyhole for me to even consider it, and even then, pretty sure my disgust would get the better of me... every time I'd eat a meal, I'd just think about what bacteria are floating around in my mouth :sick:

On the other hand, my dick has way less hangups... that little guy would happily go to brown town :cool::sick::cautious::cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There are already hundreds of different types of bacteria in anyone's mouth. If you start going that route no kiss would be safe. :ROFLMAO:
So long as everyone is clean there is no issue. :p *

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
What the hell is going on lately, how did we arrive at talking about toe jam and sucking dicks.

I'd eat ass through an oral dam lol otherwise, that better be the most divine and perfectly clean bootyhole for me to even consider it, and even then, pretty sure my disgust would get the better of me... every time I'd eat a meal, I'd just think about what bacteria are floating around in my mouth :sick:
Nonsense, you just need to put a little nutella there first and it will taste simply divine, and you won't even be able to tell the difference. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes