NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
you should really not doing choice with only one proposal ( like " the next night" ), it force the player to "switch hand" to grab the mouse and click on the only choice available ... pretty annoying
if "the next night" is the only choice you can choose then don't make it a choice, but a simple text
Thanks for that note - I'll admit, that's something that I put in as kind of pause/chapter break, to accentuate the time-jumps. It's a result of being a little nervous people wouldn't read closely enough, and wonder why there was so much happening in such a short span of time. I'll try to be more cognizant of that in the future.

Well, I hope Nikki won't be too different, because I kinda liked her. And call me naive, but I hope treating Nikki nicely nets you her sweet ass in the end too. Sure the "Brent said you owe him" thing was a poor choice of words, but then again why shoot the messanger? She's just being honest. And fuck, if 20k really is a 'rounding error' to the MC now, why not help a friend in need?
Thanks so much! Nice to hear someone could see where she was coming from. I think that if you enjoy her as a plucky tomboy nerd, you'll still like her - that's just who she is. But, she's going to have a few challenges in her life, before she next sees the MC.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
But, she's going to have a few challenges in her life, before she next sees the MC.
I hope one of those challenges is her BF dying in a fiery car crash, :ROFLMAO:

It irks me she even went back to him at all, I get it, but damn if it didn't irk me...

I really like her; she seems like one of the more realistic characters I've seen in a VN in a long time. Whatever happens I hope it isn't something that is super dark and just used to get cheap drama. From this first part you seem like you have decent storyteller chops so I'm not expecting anything like that. I've just been burned a lot in VNs using dark things for cheap drama. Like LI's getting raped and shit, I hate forced rape (even off screen) more than anything else.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Did she intentionally decide to come seduce the MC, or did she take the opportunity to reach out to a friend her jealously possessive boyfriend wouldn't let her talk to otherwise? :unsure: People are complicated! Still, thanks for the well-wishes! Maybe the story will develop in a direction more appealing to you, a few chapters down the line.
She intentionally decided to come seduce the MC. It's all there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Haha, I usually dont like middle aged main characters but in this game prior to getting rich his life is just too relatable. :KEK:

Good daz3d vns with dark content are rare so I am looking forward for some blackmail, coercion, alcohol/drugs related stuff and maledom goodies.

I really enjoyed that theres a lot of options on what to do with Nicki. Being a gentleman was too soapy for me and treating her like a whore was too hardcore(going in dry is kind of not enjoyable). But humiliate route was fun(shame it didnt go all the way though) and treating her rough on "be kind" route was great. But if she leaves main characters apartment in good spirits and with 20k in pocket I would feel like she took us for a ride so I guess be kind > grape her ass will be my choice. For 20k that little slut gotta suffer a bit. :KEK: I am surprised that mc just gave that money to her though, a loan would be a better choice to control her in future? But I guess there will be other ways to do that later.

Single option choice menus are redundant and annoying.

Overall this is a very promising setup. Saving damsels in distress and/or taking advantage of them sounds fun. Good luck. (y)

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks so much! Nice to hear someone could see where she was coming from. I think that if you enjoy her as a plucky tomboy nerd, you'll still like her - that's just who she is. But, she's going to have a few challenges in her life, before she next sees the MC.
I mean, you literally have her say a second later how she knows that it's bullshit and how even Brent knows that's bullshit. But being in a tight spot, asking for help, you grasp at whatever weak ass straw you have. Seems pretty understandable and relateable to me and certainly it's well written enough to get all that across too.

Now, if you really want to confuse and annoy people, how about the point that Brent is actually right? Without him mentioning it, the MC would have flat out missed the selling point - so he does owe Brent in a way. Not in a moral, but in a causal way, but still.

That said, I agree with JoeTheMC84 about the fiery car crash. But hey, at least it could be a really expensive car.. *evil grin*

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hmhmm~
"Friend" huh.
How did that sayin' go again... "With friends like these, you don't need enemies."

I hope there is a choice to just give her money, so i could get her out of my sight asap. :whistle::coffee:
This, or just kicking her out, seem to be the kind of option many people here would prefer which is rather funny. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I hope one of those challenges is her BF dying in a fiery car crash, :ROFLMAO:

It irks me she even went back to him at all, I get it, but damn if it didn't irk me...

I really like her; she seems like one of the more realistic characters I've seen in a VN in a long time. Whatever happens I hope it isn't something that is super dark and just used to get cheap drama. From this first part you seem like you have decent storyteller chops so I'm not expecting anything like that. I've just been burned a lot in VNs using dark things for cheap drama. Like LI's getting raped and shit, I hate forced rape (even off screen) more than anything else.
Thanks for your prior really detailed comment! I'm hesitant to engage with any of it too much for fear of giving away more than I already have. But, karma has a way of coming for guys like Brent sooner than later. And I'll definitely consider putting in some planned content under spoiler tags.

As for Nicki's trials - I'm adamant about letting players have the game be as light or as dark as they like. If you don't want to see Nicki be seriously abused, she won't be. But, on the flip side.. And neither option will be any more or less canon than the other.

Orrr...

Still, I really appreciate your read on the character. I'm curious to see if people's perceptions shift as we see more of her.

Hmhmm~
"Friend" huh.
How did that sayin' go again... "With friends like these, you don't need enemies."

I hope there is a choice to just give her money, so i could get her out of my sight asap. :whistle::coffee:
This, or just kicking her out, seem to be the kind of option many people here would prefer which is rather funny. :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
Change of plans, next chapter sees the MC doing complicated tax paperwork to form his charity. No sex! Just hours of forms and talking to lawyers.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is there goinh to be ntr in this ?, i need to know before i got invested in it.
And what are the future tags ?
I feel like everyone has a different view of what constitutes NTR. But, you'll never be forced to watch one of your love interests get fucked, with the emphasis on humiliating you.

Now, if you decided you want to rent a girl out at some point.. that may be an option. It's not in the story yet, but it's certainly a possibility for an evil MC, down the line.

As for planned content, off the top of my head next chapter will have interracial, teen (18+), more domination, and romance.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I feel like everyone has a different view of what constitutes NTR. But, you'll never be forced to watch one of your love interests get fucked, with the emphasis on humiliating you.
That's exactly what NTR is - the taunting and rubbing it in your face.
So i guess it's safe to say there be no ntr in your game, then.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Now, if you decided you want to rent a girl out at some point.. that may be an option. It's not in the story yet, but it's certainly a possibility for an evil MC, down the line.

As for planned content, off the top of my head next chapter will have interracial, teen (18+), drunk sex, and more domination, romance, and blackmail.
Hopefully, we won't be forced to watch them get fucked at all. And avoidable (it never happens if you don't want it to) is always superior to skippable (it happened, you just didn't have to see it). ;)

I'm one of those rare NTR haters (by that I mean seeing a romantic interest in any sexual situation, *real, dream, or flashback*, without direct player approval and/or involvement) who likes swinging/sharing content in a game if the other people involved are establish and good characters and I, as the player, have approved and the MC is involved more often than not. I'm also not bothered at all by lesbian sex between love interests even if the player isn't there. And I don't mind voyeurism content as long as the love interests aren't involved. Or if they are, again it was my choice as a player to watch and not get involved. Like Sisterly Lust and Tales from the Unending Void. They have some sharing/swinging that is done with characters that we get to know and know are good guys and so it doesn't bother me. Come Home also has some good sharing content as well that is done in a good way. Actual NTR itself also doesn't really bother me that much if it is clearly its own separate path and there is no bleed over at all to the non-sharing/swinging/NTR path.

It's funny, I feel like both good and evil guys would be unlikely to let their girls (by this I mean romantic interests) be with other men. A good guy because she isn't a piece of meat to be traded like a Pokémon or sold like a whore. And an evil guy would be like, "No, this bitch is mine, get your own shithead. Hell, I might even help you find a random bitch to fuck, but this one is mine." :ROFLMAO:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

"Yeah, no. A "really good friend" wouldn't do any of this."

That last part is true man. Although I got the impression that they aren't really good friends, more like a workplace friends, I mean they didn't have contact after the MC quit the job. As someone already said it would have been funny to kick her out, that's what I would have done in real life just for the luls. Thankfully I don't write erotica or I would have starved to dead by now. :ROFLMAO:

I do have to give credit to the dev as he thought out a good profile for her character, she being a sub makes it believable that she would agree to the boyfriends path plan. Thinking inside the confines of the three paths kind, humiliation and whore, her submissive persona lends itself quite well for the humiliation and whore paths. It falls short for the kind (love) path. I think it would be better if she acknowledges what she had planned and thanks the MC for not taking advantage in a more direct way before sex and build from there the sex scene.

My gripe is that there is an acknowledgment (small but it is there) but it comes mostly after they had sex. It's not necessary to do big changes really just change the order of some of the dialogue and change the weird ass render of the MC jumping her on the couch instead for a hug or something more natural. That would make her less of a gold digger and more of a desperate woman using her last resort (which she is really).

On the other hand the MC and his plan to start picking up women at charity organisations negates any moral high ground we might think in claiming. :KEK:

Other than that I liked the story. So good luck to NeonGhosts

Last edited:

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I love the dark content here. Not enough good games with it. Proposed tags sound great too. Renting out a girl/sharing is another thing too many games shy away from. Very excited to see what comes next!

Reactions: NeonGhosts
May 19, 2020
I usually consider myself to be pretty depraved, so I came into this fully intending to go down the dark/bad route... and now I'm here writing this comment after ending up doing the good path first lmfao. I really don't care much usually for the characters in games - I'm here for one thing only, and it's not to immerse myself in the gameplay or story mechanics of adult games - but I actually really adore Nicki, and I'm kinda surprised at how vehemently people seem to dislike her. Like, yeah, it's a dick move what she did, but she's a young girl desperate to make her relationship work and stuck in an apparently dangerous situation where, if she doesn't procure the money, she might be abducted and whored out to random strangers or some shit. Point being, she's in a no-win situation where the only option available to her (that she can see, anyway) is to ask someone she actually does know and like for the money - push comes to shove, she'd probably rather whore herself out to the MC, who she figures won't hurt her, than to anybody else.

Idk, I don't particularly sympathize with her, because her partner is a complete dickhead shitface and she's choosing to be by his side, but I like her well enough to not want to do extra harm to her because of her partner fucking up - she's not a bad person, she's flawed but ultimately a fun and seemingly good person reaping the consequences of making a bad decision. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this game's romance path for more of her.

Anyway, time to replay it and see what the dark side has to offer.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not bad, I'm always down for some maledom. The girl is not bad, but she isn't amazing looking.

I usually mix one of the girls from Demonica into my models, makes them cute/pretty.

I like that she is petite, I'm not a fan of overly curvy girls.

The bj scenes can be fixed, it kinda looks like she's trying to bite his dick. And why is he hovering over the table? Just move it to give them room on the couch.

There are a ton of bj poses:
The inspiration line from Thunder 3D is life.

(you can find most on here, if not all)

Hope this helps.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The fact that U can play the role of an adult MC rather than another spoiled brat wanting to bang his sister, is enough for me to give it a shot.
Same, I'm grown out of the young male protag phase a long time ago and I'm always happy when you play an adult. I'm Def more into the older male, younger girl content.

Reactions: rKnight
4.60 star(s) 177 Votes