Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, I do always choose nice guy options in these games

Heck one of the biggest compliments a girl in one of these games gave me (Well the mc lol)
Was that she called me feminine and that she felt safe talking to me because it felt like she was talking to another girl

If a woman told me that in real life I would consider it a massive compliment
Does that make me a pussy lol

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Heck one of the biggest compliments a girl in one of these games gave me (Well the mc lol)
Was that she called me feminine and that she felt safe talking to me because it felt like she was talking to another girl

Was it Maya from BaDIK who said that? I remember the line clearly but don't remember who said it, but it seems like something she would say.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
Quick Question, what is the different between Vanilla Version and Regular update???
As I understand it, the regular version has the capability to go much, MUCH deeper into dark play (rape ete,) It also opens up the possibility of incest, although we have not yet met the MC's sister other than on social media (and flashbacks?) . In addition to the regular download, you will need to get the patch (also on opening page) and set some value to true.
Note: Since I play the vanilla version, all of the above information is from postings in this thread. If I have mis-stated any facts, I would appreciate being told, so that I can edit this post.

Reactions: snow123789456

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Reactions: nekdo and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah, that apartment preview is interesting
Maybe the mc got in a fight of something?

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes