PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
On a personal note, I greatly enjoy the sweeter, kinder, more noble options in this game expressly because the darker options exist as valid options. It's not an illusion of choice, it's a deliberate choice to be good when doing a more selfish and cruel act is every bit as rewarding, or more so in some cases.
1000% agree

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
I didn't even look at the tags for this game, I just downloaded it because it had a lot of reviews and it looked interesting... I was shocked by the rape scenes, I think this is the darkest VN I've ever played on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
it has a nice guy path too. sounds like you played dark cause that is what you would do yourself..bad boy.
i always played the nice guy myself, since that's me.
i tried the evil path and gave up after mc started treating my Nicki badly.
evil path=bad

Reactions: Joye23

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
So, NeonGhosts, I think I've completely finished the dark playthrough with Ashe and I've had time to think about it. Sorry for the big fat fucking wall, btw.. I really have mostly nothing but praise to give; loved the pill scene; loved all the different little branches of choice and the dialogue and reactions and narrative beats that resulted from them; they all felt special and unique in their own way.

Having said that, I do think I agree with others who have said the branching (for the dark route anyways) got a tad out of hand. I think I get where your heart was on this... I'm not a writer, but I think I've been in that situation where there's so many interesting possibilities that you creatively fall in love with, that it's hard to scrap one or synthesize two. But, I really do think it would've benefited both yourself and the players if you had streamlined a little.

I'm not sure if you're planning on making any changes or simply leaving it as is, but if the former, there's a few sequences that come to mind. For example: letting Ashe leave after dinner could've been meshed with apologizing in the hot tub, as for me, they felt very similar in vibes. I think I get why you logically separated them, though; letting her leave doesn't drastically change the dynamic and maintains her fear of you and is probably purely a move of caution for the MC; apologizing, however, completely changes the dynamic and instead makes her angry; but I'm still convinced it'd be better to just merge them. Whether that'd be moving the apology to post-dinner rather than the hot tub, or what, I don't know, but I feel it would've been the right thing.

You could've also done away with the option to rape her straight after dinner and instead forced the hot tub and then the rape since it's the exact same route if you choose to double-down on the abuse. Or, alternatively, you potentially could've just removed the sober rape entirely since it wasn't really a scene anyways and instead crowned the pill scene as 'the rape scene' (may have to change how the pills are obtained, not sure). This would keep the hot tub sequence purely as a branching point to either continue the abuse, albeit in a toned-down way, by toying with her and rubbing her nose in it (and that pissing part btw, good lord) leading to that beautifully horrible scene of the MC leaving her crying for 30 mins while he nonchalantly watches TV; or to attempt to apply the breaks and apologize, leading to that whole confused and angry reaction from her (with a hint of pity at the end, loved that, chef's kiss). I truly honestly think this would make Ashe's date so much cleaner from every perspective, but perhaps you don't agree.

Those are the main choices/scenes I can think of off the top of my head, but there may be others that could be shored up a little. For example, perhaps combine the OnlyFans & orc tv choices into one, since I fail to see the point in the orc choice remaining by itself, especially from a player's perspective; why skip opportunities with the girls for some monster girl scenes on TV? I'm of course completely open to the idea that the payoff of all these splits will more than make up for it, so maybe you can ignore this criticism. But from a player's perspective, it was honestly quite overwhelming.

Other than that, I think you forgot to branch the pill scene properly; if you give her pills, you have to calm her down in order for her to conk out and begin that scene. If you're instead mean to her, she acts as if you never gave the pills and it's impossible to start that sequence. And there's a few scenes here and there that are missing images, but I'm sure others have already bug reported them.

Anyways, thanks again for all your incredible hard work! I can't put into words how appreciative these milked gonads are, homie. I think I'm going to continue my good playthrough today; I look forward to reflecting on my thoughts about it here at a later time :)

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't even look at the tags for this game, I just downloaded it because it had a lot of reviews and it looked interesting... I was shocked by the rape scenes, I think this is the darkest VN I've ever played on this site.
I didnt even know those scenes were in the game my first time I played which was a week or so ago. Since I didnt download the patch.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
it has a nice guy path too. sounds like you played dark cause that is what you would do yourself..bad boy.
i always played the nice guy myself, since that's me.
i tried the evil path and gave up after mc started treating my Nicki badly.
evil path=bad
Same tho I did play the evil path after I discovered it was in the game after my fist playthrough as I didn't have the patch at the time but after watching / reading the assault option for Niki I kinda skipped past any others that were similar I just wanted to see the content or if there was any consequences for the mc.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Those are the main choices/scenes I can think of off the top of my head, but there may be others that could be shored up a little. For example, perhaps combine the OnlyFans & orc tv choices into one, since I fail to see the point in the orc choice remaining by itself, especially from a player's perspective; why skip opportunities with the girls for some monster girl scenes on TV? I'm of course completely open to the idea that the payoff of all these splits will more than make up for it, so maybe you can ignore this criticism. But from a player's perspective, it was honestly quite overwhelming.

Other than that, I think you forgot to branch the pill scene properly; if you give her pills, you have to calm her down in order for her to conk out and begin that scene. If you're instead mean to her, she acts as if you never gave the pills and it's impossible to start that sequence. And there's a few scenes here and there that are missing images, but I'm sure others have already bug reported them.

Anyways, thanks again for all your incredible hard work! I can't put into words how appreciative these milked gonads are, homie. I think I'm going to continue my good playthrough today; I look forward to reflecting on my thoughts about it here at a later time :)
To your points about the wild branching in this one: totally agreed, I just went a little nuts with it. Part of the problem is that I didn't have all the content written or roadmapped before I began rendering it, so I was kind of driving the train while I was laying the tracks. Not the best way to do it, and for the next chapter I've written a pretty thorough roadmap for the update, with clearly defined possibilities.

As far as the choices for stuff like tv show vs the cam show, I actually floated an idea on Discord that people seemed kind of interested in. That being that each activity that the player does that night (sleeping with Ashe, watching TV, watching the cam show, playing with Risa..) would add an exhaustion point, and once an arbitrary number was reached, MC would basically fall asleep wherever he was.

So, he might have sex with Ashe (+1), watch TV (+1), watch the cam show (+1), and play with Risa (+1) -- then there'd be a check at the end of each scene, like "if exhaustion >= 4: MC automatically falls asleep," whether it's with Risa, Ashe, or on the couch. That way the player could get a few scenes, but not necessarily all of them. I dunno, I'd like to return to that, while also streamlining some things. For instance, I wanted to make it so that going to visit Nicki automatically triggered the Risa scene, too. Since you have to pass through the lobby and all. And the scene where Ashe is drugged should really have extra options to leave and see Risa, or watch TV. Etc.

The pill scene is actually intended to function that way, since Ashe doesn't get a chance to finish her wine if you berate her and force her to eat off the floor. And let me know which scenes are missing images actually, because I don't know if anyone else has reported them. :'D The other problem with having so many paths is that it's really easy to miss things like that, even with a legion of kind folks playtesting the builds.

As always, thanks for your thoughts, Phil! Glad you enjoyed the update, warts and all. :D

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
For instance, I wanted to make it so that going to visit Nicki automatically triggered the Risa scene, too. Since you have to pass through the lobby and all.
Speaking of which, how polyamorous can we be still getting a good ending in the end? Since it's not, at least judging by the tags, an harem game, will we be able to fuck ourselves dickles untill committing near the end or will there be conseguences if we don't go pretty much monogamous?
I ask because like Gaby and Ashe, and i think Nicki too speaks about being MC's GF, which presume it's not compatible to sleep with them all.
What are your plans?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just guessing. Considering Nikki's reaction when that woman (forgot her name) was installing Guy's open bath i would say she won't accept any poly route. Same for Gabby. :p
Meanwhike i get the feeling Viola, Mason and Britanny could be convinced to accept something like that. :unsure:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just guessing. Considering Nikki's reaction when that woman (forgot her name) was installing Guy's open bath i would say she won't accept any poly route. Same for Gabby. :p
Meanwhike i get the feeling Viola, Mason and Britanny could be convinced to accept something like that. :unsure:
I can see Pepper maybe accepting it as well hard to say till we get to know her better but why I think she might accept it is because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Speaking of which, how polyamorous can we be still getting a good ending in the end? Since it's not, at least judging by the tags, an harem game, will we be able to fuck ourselves dickles untill committing near the end or will there be conseguences if we don't go pretty much monogamous?
I ask because like Gaby and Ashe, and i think Nicki too speaks about being MC's GF, which presume it's not compatible to sleep with them all.
What are your plans?
I do wish we could find this out sooner rather than later, so I can just pick my LIs for my one canon play through and just be friendly to the rest. Best option of course would be a loving harem, *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*, but I understand that may not be in NeonGhosts plans.

In the meantime I'm just lurking the forums until we get to the point that we start knowing some of the lock outs.

Reactions: Maviarab

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
1 - it was your choice to pick those rape options, no need for surprised pikachu face after you intentionally go down that path
2 - on dark scale it's like 6/10 at best, there are way way darker games here

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
To your points about the wild branching in this one: totally agreed, I just went a little nuts with it. Part of the problem is that I didn't have all the content written or roadmapped before I began rendering it, so I was kind of driving the train while I was laying the tracks. Not the best way to do it, and for the next chapter I've written a pretty thorough roadmap for the update, with clearly defined possibilities.
Glad to hear :D Well, may not be the best method, but it still worked you madman! :cool:

As far as the choices for stuff like tv show vs the cam show, I actually floated an idea on Discord that people seemed kind of interested in. That being that each activity that the player does that night (sleeping with Ashe, watching TV, watching the cam show, playing with Risa..) would add an exhaustion point, and once an arbitrary number was reached, MC would basically fall asleep wherever he was.

So, he might have sex with Ashe (+1), watch TV (+1), watch the cam show (+1), and play with Risa (+1) -- then there'd be a check at the end of each scene, like "if exhaustion >= 4: MC automatically falls asleep," whether it's with Risa, Ashe, or on the couch. That way the player could get a few scenes, but not necessarily all of them. I dunno, I'd like to return to that, while also streamlining some things. For instance, I wanted to make it so that going to visit Nicki automatically triggered the Risa scene, too. Since you have to pass through the lobby and all. And the scene where Ashe is drugged should really have extra options to leave and see Risa, or watch TV. Etc.
You know, that actually might be kinda brilliant. It sounds like a really interesting way of giving choice and variety to players without necessarily locking players out of too many things or giving them frustration from missing out on said things. On top of that, it gives lots more mileage to your efforts in executing each option since, normally, if you give players, say, 4 options but they can only choose 1, they will never encounter those other 3 scenes/sequences and may never experience them ever if they don't start other games; but, if you instead give them 4 options and they can choose 3, any given player will only miss 1 scene/sequence. That's a much better tradeoff imo, from both of our perspectives. If my vote matters at all, I think you should pursue that :)

The pill scene is actually intended to function that way, since Ashe doesn't get a chance to finish her wine if you berate her and force her to eat off the floor.
Oh, shit... did I miss that? How'd I miss that lmfao. Hm, ok, that does make perfect sense. Makes for an interesting 'cause -> effect' + 'action -> consequence' dynamic of course, as always. Just something to think about, then: I think it can be a little confusing and frustrating for a player who chooses 'give her pills', maybe gets that tinge of dark excitement (I'm not a horrible psychopath in rl, I swear) or at least dark expectation only to then be denied the expected payoff because of something they couldn't reasonably predict (she doesn't finish her wine if you're mean to her). It makes perfect sense from the outside, but from the inside while playing, I'm not sure it's good 'gameplay', so to speak. Think could've found a way through character interaction or narrative or etc. to get her to down the wine on the 'mean' branch, especially since you got her to eat off the floor (oh, Ashe.. I can't wait until I treat you right on my good playthrough :cry:). But, I may just have a different 'philosophy' preference or w/e on how my games go, though. Not trying to discourage your artistic vision or anything :D

And let me know which scenes are missing images actually, because I don't know if anyone else has reported them. :'D The other problem with having so many paths is that it's really easy to miss things like that, even with a legion of kind folks playtesting the builds.
I think it's just one, for me at least: it's the 'sleep sex' route; dialogue slide that says 'And put all this shit away' right after 'Guess I should clean you up..'. Says 'image 4o362a' not found.' Guess you tapped 'o' instead of '0' while typing that out? :p

Cheers buddy :giggle:(y)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I can see Pepper maybe accepting it as well hard to say till we get to know her better but why I think she might accept it is because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that's assuming her camming represents her true desires. If she feels desperate, which shouldn't be surprising in a game like this :p, or is in any way being 'pushed' in that direction, say by a certain father that may or may not be abusing her... then, completely changes that dynamic. :(

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
1 - it was your choice to pick those rape options, no need for surprised pikachu face after you intentionally go down that path
2 - on dark scale it's like 6/10 at best, there are way way darker games here
plus you have to download the patch for them to even show up. My first time I played I didnt know those were in the game since I didnt download said patch

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
plus you have to download the patch for them to even show up. My first time I played I didnt know those were in the game since I didnt download said patch
Almost all games are censored because of Patreon, downloading a patch is 'automatic' and it's the first thing I look at in any game.

It's the first time I've seen a game have options like "assault her" etc, it's obvious that I'm going to choose the worst possible choices just to see what happens and be shocked.
Your logic is very flawed, if I click for example on a gore video then I can't be surprised because I made the choice to watch the video? LOL

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes