SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I think jealousy will be a thing in near future. Looks like, Risa will be for Carolina; Britanni for Ashe and/or Gabby; Alex for Nicki etc. game started to group LIs and we probably will see the results soon.
I think Nicki being jealous of Alex, having the option to say there is someone else to Ashe, Gabby despising Britanni, option to go see Nicki/Risa while Ashe is with you is indicating we have to choose between the girls.
Yeah, it will be interesting to see how things unfold in regards to having multiple relationships, we know that there will be certain poly relationships possible, but with really no idea who will be in down for that, and with whom definitely has me intrigued, I think Nicki is a pretty obvious one for who will be okay with you being with other girls, Ashe maybe, you would think so, but at the same time who really knows, sometimes it's hard to read her.

As far as all the other girls go, I have absolutely no idea at this point. Though I do think Mason being kind of an outcast and never having anyone to depend on for a lot of his life, will also be open to that sort of relationship. Probably similar to Nicki in that aspect, where he will be so in need of love and a partner he can rely on that he will be willing to let you have other relationships as long as you don't abandon him.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I know some people are probably looking forward to having multiple girls
I'm sort of the opposite lol
I'm going to eventually have a save file exclusively for each girl and Mason of course.
All on their romance paths no evil or bad choices for this guy lol
Same Only time I end up going for multiple girls on purpose is when a game makes it hard for me to decide right away which path to take and things spiral. Otherwise solo always feels better to me. Yeah I cant do bad or evil choices on this game on purpose unless it's for the sake of seeing content / consequences and that's a 1 time thing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Same Only time I end up going for multiple girls on purpose is when a game makes it hard for me to decide right away which path to take and things spiral. Otherwise solo always feels better to me. Yeah I cant do bad or evil choices on this game on purpose unless it's for the sake of seeing content / consequences and that's a 1 time thing.
I actually like being forced to make hard choices in these games
It makes it feel more real to me when they do that

I originally thought I would only like Nicki
But every girl in this game is awesome in her own way

I also love Mason too I think he is one of the sweetest characters in any game I have ever played

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

Yeah I feel I take to long to make said hard choices in these type of games since I don't rush into it if I can help it. I try to hold off until I feel I know enough about the girls / said characters but that easily backfires on me. Agree I knew I liked Nicki but something to like about everyone even someone like Gabby I just want to only be friends with. I cant wait till some of the other girls get some updates so we can get to know them better especially Penny she seems like the most interesting one to me but Nicki is still #1 for me :).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I also love Mason too I think he is one of the sweetest characters in any game I have ever played
Yep. Also find most of the present cast great too. Nikki, Ashe, Viola, Mason they all are greatly constructed characters.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I know some people are probably looking forward to having multiple girls
I'm sort of the opposite lol
I'm going to eventually have a save file exclusively for each girl and Mason of course.
All on their romance paths no evil or bad choices for this guy lol

Only 2 solo saves for me. Gabby and Mason. The rest will just be friends. Although, I've lost touch with all the games that I play now. BG3 has occupied my brain since it released and I doubt I'll be playing anything else for the foreseeable future. Including Starfield, which I haven't even installed yet. :ROFLMAO:

Hopelessly lost in Faerûn...

Don't send help....

:ROFLMAO:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yeah, it will be interesting to see how things unfold in regards to having multiple relationships, we know that there will be certain poly relationships possible, but with really no idea who will be in down for that, and with whom definitely has me intrigued, I think Nicki is a pretty obvious one for who will be okay with you being with other girls, Ashe maybe, you would think so, but at the same time who really knows, sometimes it's hard to read her.

As far as all the other girls go, I have absolutely no idea at this point. Though I do think Mason being kind of an outcast and never having anyone to depend on for a lot of his life, will also be open to that sort of relationship. Probably similar to Nicki in that aspect, where he will be so in need of love and a partner he can rely on that he will be willing to let you have other relationships as long as you don't abandon him.
As long as i get Gabby and Ashe, i'm good. Though more the merrier. :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This will make the scene flow better as it isn't this awkward yes/no fetish prompt. It'll feel a bit more natural without actually having to add anything to the scene besides a couple dialogue windows. The added context would help a lot, especially since she sits on your lap if you have both lust points, so fetish only without any explanation/alternative is a bit odd. The alternative would of course be to just actually add a handjob. That would presumably come in either a hotfix or during the Chapter One remake.

Just a small suggestion from a guy who thought it was weird Guy couldn't at least ask for a handy instead, especially given your love for expansive options. Though I suppose this update did balloon and you were slave driving yourself to push it out by the end lol.
He is already ending some of the rapists routes because of the amount of variables in the newest update. I don't think this is a feasible thing for Neon to add on top off all the possible routes and variations still in game.

Last edited:

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
One thing I would recommend for the newest update Neon, is adding something to the Risa scene (if you don't smoke with her). Obviously feet aren't for everyone (myself included), so I would suggest adding an option on top of the accept/refuse options. She says no sloppy seconds, so have Guy say something along the lines of how he isn't a feet guy, and ask for a handjob instead. Obviously you can just actually add that if you want, but assuming you don't, throw in another line of dialogue where she emphasizes the no sloppy seconds, as in she doesn't want her bare skin where another woman just was, hence the footjob. She's got socks on, so it's fine, but no skin to skin contact.

This will make the scene flow better as it isn't this awkward yes/no fetish prompt. It'll feel a bit more natural without actually having to add anything to the scene besides a couple dialogue windows. The added context would help a lot, especially since she sits on your lap if you have both lust points, so fetish only without any explanation/alternative is a bit odd. The alternative would of course be to just actually add a handjob. That would presumably come in either a hotfix or during the Chapter One remake.

Just a small suggestion from a guy who thought it was weird Guy couldn't at least ask for a handy instead, especially given your love for expansive options. Though I suppose this update did balloon and you were slave driving yourself to push it out by the end lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeonGhosts

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I don't think I ever published the uncensored version of this here, did I? This is one of the features I did for Wanton Weekends, my bi-weekly feature on Patreon/SubStar where I share naughty bits of art or story.

Cum Meme.png

Yeahhhh, it's that last part that's the real sticking point. :'D If I had my druthers, every sex scene would have a dozen options, but I'd lose my mind sooner or later. :'D I saw the footjob as kind of a natural outcome of Risa lazily playing with MC's dick while stoned, and riding him as a further consequence of that. Like, she probably touched his dick accidentally at first, then on purpose, ad when she still didn't get a reaction decided to up the ante a bit. But, I don't intend to keep Risa lovers waiting too long for more content with her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Five people is too big for me. Guy will already have a really hard choice having to choose between Ashe, Nikki, Viola, Britanny and Mason. :p

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Five people is too big for me. Guy will already have a really hard choice having to choose between Ashe, Nikki, Viola, Britanny and Mason. :p
haha that's me but on any playthrough but my first playthrough save cause I already knew Nikki was my favorite kind of right away and was still true to the end.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes