TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Seems like it's subject to the same WEIRD problem a lot of psych studies are, so not great as a representative for women as a whole, but in at least undergrads there is a bit of something there maybe.
Why do you think 50 shades of grey was so popular...and rape is a topic in a lot of those steamy novels. I mean they made a movie franchise of the popularity off the grey series.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Spaghett

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks! Much appreciated!

I doubt I’ll include a FtM love interest, honestly. It’s just not really my thing, and as a result I think I’d do it badly.

I’d previously floated a design for a trans girl, and by the responses it was clear I missed the mark of what people want from that particular addition. The vibe I got was that people want the fantasy of an extremely perfect and cute girl who just happens to have a cute dick.

But if I was going to do it, I’d want to be honest about it, and it’d be informed by the experiences of my trans friends. Stuff like failing to pass due to height, having numerous electrolysis appointments to remove stubborn facial hair, dealing with mood swings and acne as a result of taking hormones.. Not all the fun fantasy stuff people want.

Maybe if I ever do an anime-style game. I did enjoy Bible Black, back in the day.
That's a fair assessment. With a lot of things happening in a trans woman's life, it'll bring no justice to represent them only as a fetish icon. Just like Mason's past assault that left him with brain damage, I believe you want something similar that will struck a chord. Take it slowly and deeply, mate. Make a story that will make a simple hug an actual heartfelt expression.

But imagine a scenario where MC meet the meanest jock in his old highschool who is now a woman. You can dig a lot out of that scenario about masculinity, insecurity, denial, acceptance, and even a cry for help.

Last edited:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Seems like most images starting with "ch4ash*" are missing. After extracting images.rpa, all of them could be two or three render repeat "animations". For example, ch4ashdoggy could be made from ch4ashdoggy1 and ch4ashdoggy2.

Edit. I also noticed in the Risa scene that MC asked if he was stoned without taking the vape.

Last edited:

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
So, Viola is just gone the rest of the game if you go bad path with her straight away?

Also, Is using the Allergy pills we find on Ashe the only use for them or will we have more chances to use them in the future?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
can you sleep with all the females and no one gets jealous?
Unless there is a answer from before Id guess no and maybe. I'm pretty sure that wont fly with Ashe and probably Nicki if you go beyond friends with benefits. Gabby I'm not sure as I stuck her in the friend zone. The rest I feel too early to tell as they need some relationship updates but honestly I don't see them being fine with other than maybe Penny but that's a big if as well as I feel we don't know enough about her other than her side activity for money which is why I say maybe.

Oct 10, 2022
can you sleep with all the females and no one gets jealous?
I think jealousy will be a thing in near future. Looks like, Risa will be for Carolina; Britanni for Ashe and/or Gabby; Alex for Nicki etc. game started to group LIs and we probably will see the results soon.
I think Nicki being jealous of Alex, having the option to say there is someone else to Ashe, Gabby despising Britanni, option to go see Nicki/Risa while Ashe is with you is indicating we have to choose between the girls.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I think jealousy will be a thing in near future. Looks like, Risa will be for Carolina; Britanni for Ashe and/or Gabby; Alex for Nicki etc. game started to group LIs and we probably will see the results soon.
I think Nicki being jealous of Alex, having the option to say there is someone else to Ashe, Gabby despising Britanni, option to go see Nicki/Risa while Ashe is with you is indicating we have to choose between the girls.
rucoy-highlander.gif

4.50 star(s) 189 Votes