PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I think if this was a fantasy RPG Mason would be the mage character which would be perfect because then I could bust out some awesome pick-up lines like 'Are you a wizard? because you cast a spell on me baby'

That would at least get me a candlelight date, right?
Jumping the gun here haha, but it makes me wonder what Neon's next game would be. I think a fantasy genre would be really awesome, especially if it's a grittier one like GoT or HotD. Seems like the perfect environment to make defining moral choices for how you treat others. Also monster girls :geek:

There's a lot of fantasy games on here, but they are a little too cartoony and shallow for my tastes, beautiful beautiful art from the talented devs though. But they are all basically the same game with the same MC and the same characters and the same one-note story.. I get mixed up between most of them. :cry: Would love to see the genre get a shakeup!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Jumping the gun here haha, but it makes me wonder what Neon's next game would be. I think a fantasy genre would be really awesome, especially if it's a grittier one like GoT or HotD. Seems like the perfect environment to make defining moral choices for how you treat others. Also monster girls :geek:

There's a lot of fantasy games on here, but they are a little too cartoony and shallow for my tastes, beautiful beautiful art from the talented devs though. But they are all basically the same game with the same MC and the same characters and the same one-note story.. I get mixed up between most of them. :cry: Would love to see the genre get a shakeup!
A dark Fantasy game would be awesome not gonna lie especially if written by NeonGhost. Usually why that setting is my favorite besides elves and magic it isn't all sunshine and rainbows they usually are dark in someway. I might actually be able to play a dark path in fantasy setting. Since A it be part of the world and kind of the norm but it doesn't always have to involve rape. Could just be something like killing a side girl or LI or cutting their hand off for betraying a MC . There is so many more possibilities that you can get away with that type of setting compared to a modern setting doing stuff like that is risky of getting thrown in jail for a long time.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
a bit short update and i really hope to fuck up both brent and those MF Lucien next updates...i mean fuck up they really bad...hope it won't take forever to have an update , i like this game, obviously playing the good man path

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Normally I'd probably agree, but this game is unique. The characters & writing are good enough that really it just becomes more interesting variety, seeing how the LIs react to the scenarios and what not.
Outside of extreme cases, most of the renders can be recycled and just the text needs to be changed.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
A dark Fantasy game would be awesome not gonna lie especially if written by NeonGhost. Usually why that setting is my favorite besides elves and magic it isn't all sunshine and rainbows they usually are dark in someway. I might actually be able to play a dark path in fantasy setting. Since A it be part of the world and kind of the norm but it doesn't always have to involve rape. Could just be something like killing a side girl or LI or cutting their hand off for betraying a MC . There is so many more possibilities that you can get away with that type of setting compared to a modern setting doing stuff like that is risky of getting thrown in jail for a long time.
<_< Brutal... welcome to the dark path :whistle:

No, but I agree :p There's a lot of potential with the genre, so, so, SO much potential that for the life of me I can't figure out why no one's really pounced on it yet. I mean, other than the fact that making VNs is hard work ofc. I don't know, maybe the fantasy asset base isn't as developed? I bet that's a big part of it.

But anyways, you guys we only have ~1 month before release if everything goes as planned! Excited :D It's been too long since we've seen Gabby :love: And Viola, oof..

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes