Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At the risk of spoiling too much:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh I wasn't complaining, I just prefer less baggage with romantic partners.

Nicki is the kind of friend you sometimes have drunken sex with, she's not the one you settle down with.

She's a good friend, she's not a future wife.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey I love your work. slow start but every character's story is not "cliché".
just wondering if you have any other link for the taboo patch for pc?
not sure but the link with workupload is not working in my end. thanks
Thanks! Someone posted as an attachment.

Hmmm! Yeah, something like that could've worked out. Ah well, que sera, sera. There may yet be the opportunity to revisit Nicki's modeling "ambitions."

Other devs please take note: This is how you blend inner thoughts and narration with dialog!
Aw thanks, that's very kind.

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
So far i really liked your game. Keep it up.
The only thing i don't like is the last few scenes of ep 3. Brittany is not my type and I don't want her, and forcing me to play that i like here (hand scene) is worrying. I hope no forced sex scenes in the future.

Sep 3, 2020
At the risk of spoiling too much:
I really like Nikki and I hope

the mc and Nikki get married in the end

but something I want to know. mc has been in love with Nikki since the start of the game right so

why did he not say I love you to Nikki when they were in bed I thought that would be his dream come true

doesn't he love her anymore:cry:

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
So far i really liked your game. Keep it up.
The only thing i don't like is the last few scenes of ep 3. Brittany is not my type and I don't want her, and forcing me to play that i like here (hand scene) is worrying. I hope no forced sex scenes in the future.
Appreciate the comment! I did mention upthread that the version releasing tomorrow will have options to creep on Carolina, Gabby, Ashe, or Madison. This Chapter 3.1 version wasn't really intended for mass release. I didn't realize that it'd get reported as an update so quickly, as Chapter 2 sat in this thread for a few days before I reported it. Lesson learned!

Nicki looks great with those tattoos, no need to change it. I say she should get even more later on
I'm quite partial to them! But, I still like the idea of her taking ownership of her body, and getting something to cover them that is more 'her.' That won't be for a while, though.

I really like Nikki and I hope

the mc and Nikki get married in the end

but something I want to know. mc has been in love with Nikki since the start of the game right so

why did he not say I love you to Nikki when they were in bed I thought that would be his dream come true

doesn't he love her anymore:cry:
That's up to you! I think they're both in very complicated points in their lives, which isn't the best bedrock to build a relationship on.. But, I think there's clearly still something there.

As far as them getting married.. I plan on this game having multiple endings, so it's more than possible. :D

Gabby is just about the best thing ever.
I have so much fun writing her! I hope everyone also tries to decline her offer in the changing room.. It leads to a scene that I think is pretty hot. :cool: And being on the good path with her, but going to the boutique alone, also yields some fun dialogue in the alleyway.

Sep 3, 2020
Appreciate the comment! I did mention upthread that the version releasing tomorrow will have options to creep on Carolina, Gabby, Ashe, or Madison. This Chapter 3.1 version wasn't really intended for mass release. I didn't realize that it'd get reported as an update so quickly, as Chapter 2 sat in this thread for a few days before I reported it. Lesson learned!

I'm quite partial to them! But, I still like the idea of her taking ownership of her body, and getting something to cover them that is more 'her.' That won't be for a while, though.

That's up to you! I think they're both in very complicated points in their lives, which isn't the best bedrock to build a relationship on.. But, I think there's clearly still something there.

As far as them getting married.. I plan on this game having multiple endings, so it's more than possible. :D

I have so much fun writing her! I hope everyone also tries to decline her offer in the changing room.. It leads to a scene that I think is pretty hot. :cool: And being on the good path with her, but going to the boutique alone, also yields some fun dialogue in the alleyway.
thank you so much for answering my questions

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
damn,the dialogues are so good. The convo between niki and mc was great,the fetishes are what made me play this but the writing surprised me a lot. great job dev
Thanks so much! Be sure to check out my mini-game, The Student Loan, too. It's very short, but I think it's fun. It also has music and (basic) animation, which I plan to incorporate into Friends in Need.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i hope none of your endings use nicki to embelish any money form the fooundation and run away,if this is one of your cliffhangers i wish we have a option to no take back nicki on anyway possible........

Reactions: NeonGhosts

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Had a blast playing the update. I only played the "good" path for now but I like how the relationships are evolving and I will get around to playing the "bad" path soon enough. It's just my preference to build them up before I break them down :). It was actually kind of rewarding to delay gratification with Nikki until she made the first move at the end of the night. I think that it was more of an ego boost for the MC to have her make the move but also blurred the lines of what both characters want quite a bit. Not necessarily a bad thing given that there are so many balls up in the air. I also think that it will be interesting having Nikki "Working for" you at the charity regardless of the path. I am looking forward to sexy secretary outfits and glasses that she can peek over. Don't disappoint us.

The strange MVP of the update was the homeless kid. I'm very interested to see where the story goes now even though I didn't really care much before. The stutter was a good touch (probably even better in the bad guy path). Well done. The introduction of the Russian girl made me kind of glad I didn't bring Gabby and maybe I won't in the bad path either. But that is a sadistic choice if ever there was one. I'm sure that the Russian girl is going to be the superstar of the bad path, but depriving Gabby of the master of her dreams is just cruel.

Yeah... if we never see Brent again it will still be too soon.

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes