???????????

Jun 12, 2018
I believe you will be able to get on her route regardless, viewing her initial camgirl stuff just gives you some extra information, and perhaps some dialogue differences down the line. If I'm wrong please feel free to correct me NeonGhosts.
Ok that's good then. I do like a good femdom romance so it will be interesting to see how pepper is.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Not quite understand about this update, so this is a preview demo of chapter 1's remake? :unsure:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Is this Nikki???
Yup!

Here is the link:
I appreciate this, but I'd really prefer if people didn't link to Patreon, from this thread. I've already linked to the SubStar post for Friends in Need, which is free to everyone. The thread title is Friends in Need, which is SubStar supported. Patreon supports Friends Indeed -- for the time being. It's a small thing, but kind of important.

Not quite understand about this update, so this is a preview demo of chapter 1's remake? :unsure:
This takes place around Chapter 3, after Nicki's returned, and she and MC have had their heart-to-heart. Readers may remember that MC received a text from Brent that night, demanding to know where Nicki was.

So, timeline:

- MC quits his job, and gives Nicki money.
- Brent takes the money given to Nicki, and loses it trying to buy the dip on crypto.
- Three months later, Nicki returns and arranges to settle the rest of her debt by posing for the loanshark, Ron. It goes poorly, and she flees to find MC, collapsing into his bed.
- The next night, MC makes the decision to bring her into the charity as his assistant. At the same time, Brent is contacted by Ron demanding he help bring Nicki back for the 'photoshoot.' No longer having Nicki's phone number, Brent contacts MC in a threatening manner, stating he knows Nicki's back in town, and demanding to know where she is.
- Roughly a week and a half of various things happen.
- {We are here.}

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I appreciate this, but I'd really prefer if people didn't link to Patreon, from this thread. I've already linked to the SubStar post for Friends in Need, which is free to everyone. The thread title is Friends in Need, which is SubStar supported. Patreon supports Friends Indeed -- for the time being. It's a small thing, but kind of important.
I removed the Patreon link on my post, but you might want to get it removed from the front page (first post) if you don't want this thread to link to Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Yup!

This takes place around Chapter 3, after Nicki's returned, and she and MC have had their heart-to-heart. Readers may remember that MC received a text from Brent that night, demanding to know where Nicki was.

So, timeline:

- MC quits his job, and gives Nicki money.
- Brent takes the money given to Nicki, and loses it trying to buy the dip on crypto.
- Three months later, Nicki returns and arranges to settle the rest of her debt by posing for the loanshark, Ron. It goes poorly, and she flees to find MC, collapsing into his bed.
- The next night, MC makes the decision to bring her into the charity as his assistant. At the same time, Brent is contacted by Ron demanding he help bring Nicki back for the 'photoshoot.' No longer having Nicki's phone number, Brent contacts MC in a threatening manner, stating he knows Nicki's back in town, and demanding to know where she is.
- Roughly a week and a half of various things happen.
- {We are here.}
So, how I had imaginated, this is a Nicki's flashback in her "dungeon" months ??

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
not really tho I would personally run my hands through her hair and play with her hair then sniff my hands before giving her a kiss as well.
That's a good idea I would totally run my fingers through her hair while we cuddle in bed
There is not a part of Nicki's body I wouldn't kiss, lick or touch.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
The thread title is Friends in Need, which is SubStar supported. Patreon supports Friends Indeed -- for the time being. It's a small thing, but kind of important.
Mind anyone explain that to me? Did I miss something? What's the point of this masquerade?

4.60 star(s) 177 Votes