Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It was really nice of Risa to give me a foot job but I would have preferred a kiss on the cheek and a nice cuddle. Perhaps next time.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It was really nice of Risa to give me a foot job but I would have preferred a kiss on the cheek and a nice cuddle. Perhaps next time.
if she likes you enough, she grinds you, so very close to a cuddle, and then you end up with your head on her laps. could be better than kiss+cuddle for some ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
if she likes you enough, she grinds you, so very close to a cuddle, and then you end up with your head on her laps. could be better than kiss+cuddle for some ;)
She does? it's been a while since I saw that scene I might have to go back and rewatch it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I must say I really like Risa's hair and nipple piercings. I just had a horny thought I think it be really hot if I had both Nicki and Risa both on my lap one leg each naked and they started to kiss while I just watched. While they are kissing id probably rub their asses or play with hair or perhaps head pets.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I must say I really like Risa's hair and nipple piercings. I just had a horny thought I think it be really hot if I had both Nicki and Risa both on my lap one leg each naked and they started to kiss while I just watched. While they are kissing id probably rub their asses or play with hair or perhaps head pets.
Risa has nipple piercings? I never noticed or maybe on my playthrough she never showed me.
I'll pay closer attention next time.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not really a fan of nipple piercings but if my honey buns like them that's all that matters.
Jeez I so want to stick my tongue in Risa's ear and give it a good lick.

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes