NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
In this VN Guy can make some pretty cursed decisions. However, spying on Alex in the shower (even taking pics and jerking off) right after she spent an hour teaching him how to inflict pain, showed him her stun gun, and told her if she was fighting a bigger man she would go right for the balls has to be number one with a bullet. When I clicked that option I was only able to go so while peeking through my own facepalm.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This last update sucked!

Annoying streamers harassing you on the street. There's nothing hot about the whole Risa storyline. Let me tell her to fuck off for exposing us to that psycho and be done with it! I just want to go back to corrupting impressionable/vulnerable women without any of these manufactured problems that distract me from that!!
that sounds like the last update. unless he gets harassed again.

Sep 3, 2020
I honestly don’t know why the mods link Friends Indeed (aka vanilla version) from here. It’s not something I’ve requested, and if someone wants to play a vanilla version, they can just not enable the patch on Friends in Need. But, I don’t control that.

The patch situation is fairly straightforward — when you’re only using Friends in Need. So again, not my call.

As for Brittani and Ashe, who cares when they’ll show up? Since the release schedule is apparently ‘all fucked up,’ and everybody wants to bitch about it, or Risa, or Nicki, or a million other things, I’m obviously just wasting my time.
hug-day.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feyd and Joshy92

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Damn.
I tried the "dark path". I didn't could go on. I felt a shit.
Really too hard. I love too women to pay these things.
Great game.
yeah the only way I can even play the dark path is if I use the ctrl button to skip past the lewd scenes on that path. and just read the dialogue before and after. Only reason I even bother playing the dark path is cause I do want to see what things can happen / consequences to the MC

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Again, the "Vanilla version" is "Friend Indeed". You have to open the patch and set it to "True" or use the taboo patch if you don't know how to edit files.

View attachment 3669193

Patreon is censored.

That is the "alpha".

The , and
Now I’ll know, but I wouldn’t have a choice anyway, because I don’t pay for anything :)
However, this is a version with a patch, there is, for example, this choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I know, but by default the patch is sat to "false". Both versions contain a patch.

How you can tell normal from vanilla is the name, "Friends in Need" (SubscribeStar), and vanilla is "Friends Indeed" (Patreon).
I'm using the patch for the first time on an existing save, it doesn't seem to work

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
You're playing a leaked pre-build that I make for my $15+ supporters, so they can help me playtest it. It's part and parcel of the process, and they're all made aware of what it is, and the limitations it'll have. The actual release intended for wide consumption, v0.60a, doesn't have those limitations, and it'll be available at the $5 level in a few days, and the $2 level shortly thereafter.

View attachment 3673458
... and the public version?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, not exactly what I expected, but overall the update is better than the previous one and much better.)
And overall, it’s not like I’m complaining about anything specific about it. But are there too many girls in the game? Again and again, more and more new girls, and those who were before at the beginning of the game are abandoned as if they were no longer interesting toys... But we, the players, are interested in them, and we still have not received the expected content from them. I like new girls too, but if we continue to receive more girls than content with them, then what's the point?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
not gonna lie im surprised it even got leaked since from what I understand the full version is not out yet and this just an early access build

With The

Jul 25, 2021
Well, not exactly what I expected, but overall the update is better than the previous one and much better.)
And overall, it’s not like I’m complaining about anything specific about it. But are there too many girls in the game? Again and again, more and more new girls, and those who were before at the beginning of the game are abandoned as if they were no longer interesting toys... But we, the players, are interested in them, and we still have not received the expected content from them. I like new girls too, but if we continue to receive more girls than content with them, then what's the point?
true tho, i mean girl like Gabby and Gabby mom seems abandon. Britanny also not getting to much attention, all we got is just teasing.

Reactions: jw1221 and HUNUTAN

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
You're playing a leaked pre-build that I make for my $15+ supporters, so they can help me playtest it. It's part and parcel of the process, and they're all made aware of what it is, and the limitations it'll have. The actual release intended for wide consumption, v0.60a, doesn't have those limitations, and it'll be available at the $5 level in a few days, and the $2 level shortly thereafter.

View attachment 3673458
...I mean yea? Im telling people on this site I dont think its worth playing the update until its the finished version.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye
Jan 8, 2024
...I mean yea? Im telling people on this site I dont think its worth playing the update until its the finished version.
Its short, like demo into the new chapter with some action ... so why not load and play it for the purpose meant ... its sneak peak ... dont save, and delete the folder afterwards and wait for the complete chapter ...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
is there a dark version for this?
Even i apply the patch as usual, the menu screen still says "Friend in need"
I could swear, it normally changes to "Frends in deed" after patch applied

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Because you said, "I get the dev wanting to release something," as though I chose to release this to the public. I didn't -- it was designed for release to a very specific audience, who'd understand its intent.

If I did a work-in-progress sketch, and said, "Hey, here's how this new drawing is coming along," and someone took it and blasted it to a large audience while saying, "I don't even know why he put this out there, there's no finished linework or color, and the feet look weird," I think it's fair to point out that it's being viewed outside its intended context. That's not on me, it's on the people who decided to present and criticize it as though it's finished product.

Everyone said:
Too many girls.
'kay.

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Damn, the scene in the grocery store with Isabella and Brittani is great. Isabella is a massive cunt and her willingness to whore out her daughter is fantastic. Hopefully there will be scenes involving both. Maybe Brittani being apprehensive and her mother showing her what she needs to do to get ahead in show-biz.
Can't wait for more. (y)

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes