With The

Jul 25, 2021
Damn, the scene in the grocery store with Isabella and Brittani is great. Isabella is a massive cunt and her willingness to whore out her daughter is fantastic. Hopefully there will be scenes involving both. Maybe Brittani being apprehensive and her mother showing her what she needs to do to get ahead in show-biz.
Can't wait for more. (y)
Yeah Isabella deserve her own dark path :sneaky:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Not sure if anyone had mentioned it but I think you accidentally doodled on one of the renders in paint...

View attachment 3673941
Shockingly, this, and Risa's disappearing nipple piercings, and a few images where Lucien is floating.. aren't in the final version. I do things like that in demo builds, so I can remember to come back and fix them later.

edit: Sorry for being a dick today, but as I mentioned in my blog posts, I had Covid in the final weeks of development, and I'm still not at 100%. But, I busted my ass for a few long days in a row, armed with cough drops and DayQuil, to get something finished to my usual standards. So, it does bother me to see people play a broken, play-test demo, and goof on it.

But, it is what it is.

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I know this version is incomplete but I loved this update, I'm very sad when it ended I wanted it to continue, in short this update hits you if you're a damn bastard which I think is excellent.

I highly recommend being rude to the psychopath to get him mad, meeting Risa's father was interesting (I recommend being confrontational) like many men in this game he is another son of a bitch, I wasn't interested in Risa as a love interest but now that I met him I want to be with Risa just to screw up the pompous rich man's life.

Notes aside, it was nice to see something about Mason together with Nickie, they make the moments more entertaining, Alex is stupid, there is not much to add, her business model is sillier than that of Veronica from Pale Carnations, going to the gym implies commitment but yes You make it more difficult for normal people because no one wants to go.
:KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: HUNUTAN and VOYEUR
Jan 8, 2024
I know this version is incomplete but I loved this update, I'm very sad when it ended I wanted it to continue, in short this update hits you if you're a damn bastard which I think is excellent.

I highly recommend being rude to the psychopath to get him mad, meeting Risa's father was interesting (I recommend being confrontational) like many men in this game he is another son of a bitch, I wasn't interested in Risa as a love interest but now that I met him I want to be with Risa just to screw up the pompous rich man's life.

Notes aside, it was nice to see something about Mason together with Nickie, they make the moments more entertaining, Alex is stupid, there is not much to add, her business model is sillier than that of Veronica from Pale Carnations, going to the gym implies commitment but yes You make it more difficult for normal people because no one wants to go. :KEK:
Well go ahead and spoil more for the ones who still wait for theire full release ... or not? Maybe just teasing gets people interessted and spoiling get them mad ?

Varrilete

Mar 20, 2019
In this VN Guy can make some pretty cursed decisions. However, spying on Alex in the shower (even taking pics and jerking off) right after she spent an hour teaching him how to inflict pain, showed him her stun gun, and told her if she was fighting a bigger man she would go right for the balls has to be number one with a bullet. When I clicked that option I was only able to go so while peeking through my own facepalm.
Yeah, i think that would be a early end game. I went for the rape option but game ends.

Reactions: Grelk

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Shockingly, this, and Risa's disappearing nipple piercings, and a few images where Lucien is floating.. aren't in the final version. I do things like that in demo builds, so I can remember to come back and fix them later.

edit: Sorry for being a dick today, but as I mentioned in my blog posts, I had Covid in the final weeks of development, and I'm still not at 100%. But, I busted my ass for a few long days in a row, armed with cough drops and DayQuil, to get something finished to my usual standards. So, it does bother me to see people play a broken, play-test demo, and goof on it.

But, it is what it is.
I don't speak for everybody else, but I think that the update is fine. Maybe it is just because I work for a marketing company and often had to go to test screenings for movies and TV that hadn't had their special effects done yet. So the placeholder content wasn't as unexpected. It beats watching Emelia Clarke trying to act opposite a tennis ball on a string with little white dots all over her face. So don't feel like too much of dick for pointing out the obvious limitations of this update.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
oh yeah - true that .... makes the game nearly unplayable. It's a shame
:rolleyes:
Huh? I was letting him know in case it hadn't come up from any of the private testers, ya muppet.

Shockingly, this, and Risa's disappearing nipple piercings, and a few images where Lucien is floating.. aren't in the final version.
Yeah no worries, just making sure it was known as I regularly find "release" versions of games with default names instead of chosen ones, typos, etc. and adopt a better safe than sorry approach when I notice oddities... the others you mentioned seem to have slipped on by me.

I've heard everyone's complaints about the cast.
*snaps fingers*
Real talk, swap Ashe for Brit (she's just a better Ashe anyhoo), the gym girl (Alex?) for Brit's mother and I'd have actually been very into that (with the receptionist ladies and sister just as minor characters maybe)... I had to go check back to try to remind myself who bottom right was, and then I still didn't know even after checking, haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawk784563
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes