Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Shockingly, this, and Risa's disappearing nipple piercings, and a few images where Lucien is floating.. aren't in the final version. I do things like that in demo builds, so I can remember to come back and fix them later.

edit: Sorry for being a dick today, but as I mentioned in my blog posts, I had Covid in the final weeks of development, and I'm still not at 100%. But, I busted my ass for a few long days in a row, armed with cough drops and DayQuil, to get something finished to my usual standards. So, it does bother me to see people play a broken, play-test demo, and goof on it.

But, it is what it is.
Well, I, for one, appreciate the effort and loved the update. (y)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any content with the married milf? I forgot her name, it's been so long.
If you're talking about Ashe's mother then no and that aint happening.

She's happily married and won't be cheating.

If you're talking about Gabs mother then not yet and she's deff getting dicked down.

Reactions: KiraJames

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Shockingly, this, and Risa's disappearing nipple piercings, and a few images where Lucien is floating.. aren't in the final version. I do things like that in demo builds, so I can remember to come back and fix them later.

edit: Sorry for being a dick today, but as I mentioned in my blog posts, I had Covid in the final weeks of development, and I'm still not at 100%. But, I busted my ass for a few long days in a row, armed with cough drops and DayQuil, to get something finished to my usual standards. So, it does bother me to see people play a broken, play-test demo, and goof on it.

But, it is what it is.
I hope you get better soon friend. And sorry you are dealing with all these trolls today.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Nicki removal patch? Wtf
Agree, WTF, she's an MC. Get rid of her and you take out what helped make this a popular VN. Developers never do anything to shoot themselves in the foot.................................................?

Karmadive

Mar 12, 2020
can we have an option to say fuck off risa and NOT go to drug den with her? or her house even when i reject her every chance
Sadly no It seems to be a important point in the story so can't be avoided.

I've chosen to focus on other games instead of this one for now as that side of the story just hits too close things in the past. I would say it's hard to judge until the update is complete as it's still a work in progress. would be nice to see an option to avoid it but I don't think there will be since it seems like it's a big part of the ongoing story? maybe.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
The whole Lucien thing doesn't seem like an interaction that would make sense, I mean seriously, let's just piss off enough a guy with a fairly significant amount of money, now obviously the MC try to call the cops, lead to nothing, but if it were me I'd try to either put a bounty on Lucien's ass, 100k will get an asshole killed pretty quickly, or just straight up find a guy or girl to do the job, so considering Lucien is already dealing with criminal stuff you would think he'd be aware that pissing off someone that can do that is really not sustainable for one's own survival, heck the thug saying how some poor or rich folks its all the same, nope, because the rich guy's family can put a major price on your head as retribution, which isn't the case for the poor, so killing someone rich is taking a gamble that nobody alive are liable to want vengeance over killing said person, and unless you are 100% sure, its a major risk.

Why do you think most gangs and criminal organizations typically don't mess with the rich folks, because rich folks have enough liquidity to get them liquidated, if not enough influence to get the cops down on their ass, since cops tend to be incentivized to react quickly and brutally when some rich folks are threatened. Its what they are paid for after all, to protect and serve the rich people. Even corrupt cops would be feeling pretty queasy to do something that could affect rich folks, screwing over common folks is a thing, but screwing over those with wealth, power and influence is not something you do unless you got some pretty extreme exit strategy, like moving to another country.

I mean just for this story, sure the call to the cops didn't work out, but if instead the MC did show up at the police station, him being a publicly known rich philanthropist, the cops are going to be far more invested in trying to help him with the situation, again at worst giving some monetary incentive to some high ranked cop at worst will also get the wheels greased up enough to get them to go after Lucien, no question asked.

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes